Apocalypse vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dynomaiteru
In general, who would win?
Location would be in Cairo like in the movie X-Men: Apocalypse.

StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse.

Darkseid and Thanos are overrated and deserve to spend an eternity looking at each other's butts.

carthage
Which versions?

DCAU has no way of breaking Animated Darkseid's shields, and Apocalypse can just grow in size and ragdoll him or atomize him with his energy blasts- honestly the same can be said for the film version too since Darkseid has no experience with transmutation.

Not sure about comic versions

RadZoa
Any version of Darkseid can beat any version of Acrapalypse

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
Which versions?

DCAU has no way of breaking Animated Darkseid's shields, and Apocalypse can just grow in size and ragdoll him or atomize him with his energy blasts- honestly the same can be said for the film version too since Darkseid has no experience with transmutation.

I think DCAU Darkseid when he had been upgraded in the finale could be a good fight for animated Apocalypse. His OE could bring Superman down easily and that was before his power up. He could also one shot people like J'onn with it.

He also has the agony matrix thing he used on Superman, which stimulates all the pain receptors at once. He also basically wasn't harmed despite Superman using full force.

StiltmanFTW
Agony Matrix was awesome, yeah.

Seid fused with Brainiac tech was really formidable, too bad we didn't see that version in comics.

Surtur
His also quite casually destroyed Lex's Legion of Doom spaceship which some kind of power that wasn't the OE(it showed his hand glowing before it happened). Oh and he can teleport interplanetary distances.

carver9
Giving this to Apocalypse.

ares834
Originally posted by carthage

Comic DS would crush Apoc like an ant.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
Comic DS would crush Apoc like an ant.

Depends on which version of DS you use. Pre Crisis would. Post crisis Darkseid tended to job. He does have some good feats though, but I believe Apocalypse at his strongest is also a powerful telepath. I think PC Darkseid could laugh it off, but not sure on the post crisis versions telepathic defenses. Though I think current Darkseid in the NU would indeed crush him.

ares834
Pre and post-Crisis Darkseid is the same character. He wasn't affected by the crisis.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Surtur
Depends on which version of DS you use. Pre Crisis would. Post crisis Darkseid tended to job. He does have some good feats though, but I believe Apocalypse at his strongest is also a powerful telepath. I think PC Darkseid could laugh it off, but not sure on the post crisis versions telepathic defenses. Though I think current Darkseid in the NU would indeed crush him. Post Crisis would kill Acrapalypse with ease.

Ridley_Prime
Apocalypse, as the name suggests, is a global threat, but Darkseid without restrictions/jobbing is generally a universal threat. Maybe if it's animated series Apocalypse vs animated Darkseid before the Brainiac merge he'd have a chance, but otherwise Darkseid wins.

Poccy needs some love in the comics again, but won't happen with how X-Men/mutants are generally treated in that medium now...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
Depends on which version of DS you use. Pre Crisis would. Post crisis Darkseid tended to job. He does have some good feats though, but I believe Apocalypse at his strongest is also a powerful telepath. I think PC Darkseid could laugh it off, but not sure on the post crisis versions telepathic defenses. Though I think current Darkseid in the NU would indeed crush him. You bring up Darkseid's tendency to job as some form of evidence that he would lose to Jobberpocalypse?

Comic Darkseid would casually destroy Apocalypse. Any version of Apocalypse.

Animated versions? Don't know about the older XMEN cartoon, but Evolutions Apocalypse would also probably lose to DCAU Darkseid. Apoc was basically unstoppable by conventional means in that show, but none of the X-Men were even near the same ballpark as DCAU Superman to my recollection.

carver9
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Apocalypse, as the name suggests, is a global threat, but Darkseid without restrictions/jobbing is generally a universal threat. Maybe if it's animated series Apocalypse vs animated Darkseid before the Brainiac merge he'd have a chance, but otherwise Darkseid wins.

Poccy needs some love in the comics again, but won't happen with how X-Men/mutants are generally treated in that medium now...

Can you explain to me what your definition of a Universal threat is?

Ridley_Prime
Well for starters, someone whose been a threat to plenty different worlds, and not just earth, as Apocalypse is limited to.

For the record, I like Apocalypse more; he's one of my favorite villains ever for various reasons, but not seeing how he would win here.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
Pre and post-Crisis Darkseid is the same character. He wasn't affected by the crisis.

I know..they are separated as characters due to massive differences in power levels.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Well for starters, someone whose been a threat to plenty different worlds, and not just earth, as Apocalypse is limited to.

Eh, by this definition someone who went around destroying planets one by one would be a universal threat. Someone like Thanos with the IG is a universal threat because he could affect an entire universe simultaneously.(Killing half the universe by snapping his fingers, as opposed to systematically going from world to world wiping out people)

quanchi112
Darkseid wins.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid wins. quanchi confirmed for being a more reasonable and less rabid Marvel fanboy than carver. thumb up

Galan007
Apocalypse from the old X-Men TAS seemed nigh-unstoppable. Like, I don't remember him ever being harmed --or even scratched-- despite the best efforts of the X-Men(and co.) Heck, I think the only time he was 'beaten' is when the most powerful psychics on earth exploited the universal Axis of Time in such a way that he ceased to exist... But as we later learned: not even that perma-killed him. He also didn't shy away from using ALL of the abilities at his disposal to their best. I think that version of Apocalypse vs. DCAU Darkseid could be a damned good fight -- any other animated version of Apoc would get stomped, imo.

...And the comic version of Darkseid would rape Apoc easily. In ANY era. thumb up

EmperorThanos
Darkseid should win

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse.

Darkseid and Thanos are overrated and deserve to spend an eternity looking at each other's butts.

Darkseid: MY BUTT IS BIGGER THEN YOURS THANOS!
Thanos: NO I HAVE BIGGER BUTT DARKSEID!

EmptyHearted
i wonder now whom would win in a TWERKING FIGHT!

Darkseid or Thanos

whom can shake their ASS better? lmao

meep-meep
Gey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.