JLU Darkseid vs Hulk from Agents of Smash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this? Both cartoon versions.

Surtur
Eh, JLU Darkseid is powerful and can technically not only vaporize you with eyebeams, but teleport you with them as well. Especially if this is Darkseid at his most powerful..even when he was at his normal powerset his OE put Superman down. He's also one shotted Martian Manhunter iwth it.

Admittedly i haven't kept up with the Hulk show lately so they could of grown more powerful.

carthage
When did he take down J'onn? I don't recall him disintegrating anyone with the Omega beams, Superman tanked them just fine and I think it was the agony matrix he used to disintegrate someone not his eye beams

KingD19
Darkseid and J'onn didn't even interact.

He only used the Agony Matrix on Superman as Darkseidiac. It just makes you feel the worst pain imaginable, and then multiplies it 1,000x.

He did disintegrate 2 people. Dan Turpin(a regular guy in Superman TAS) out of spite for the humans holding out long enough for the New Gods to show up and help save Earth.

He also killed that Para-Demon in JLU when he tried to kill Batman and he used the Demon as a springboard.

carver9
Hulk stalemated Galactus, stomped Odin, pulled the planet Earth back together... fed an entire planet power. Picked up an entire mountain. Lifted NewYork. Shockwaves from his punches was sending everyone flying and sinking the city. His fts puts him in the High Herald tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.