Wonder Woman Vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Proud warriors with an arsenal of magic gear. fight in ancient Rome. Link vs Wonder Woman.

Round 1: TP link vs BvS wonder woman

Round 2: composite link vs comic Wonder woman.

Will the green clad guy gut the gal or will the amazon annihilate the elf?

Surtur
What stops Wonder Woman(comic version) from just speedblitzing Link?

NotAllThatEvil
Stopping time, temporary invulnerablilty, phasing through her, also being fast, the triforce, magic...off the top of my head.

Nephthys
Not sure about movie Diana, but comics Wondie obliterates him.

NotAllThatEvil
You think so?

Surtur
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Stopping time, temporary invulnerablilty, phasing through her, also being fast, the triforce, magic...off the top of my head.

Okay but you realize those powers need to be activated and she could attack him easily before he even activates them..right? Link isn't anywhere near the speed of comic WW.

NotAllThatEvil
Intangible is a passive thing that happens just from wearing a cape. I gather that pretty much every comic book character is faster than light, but wonder woman doesn't strike me as someone who starts with a speedblitz.

Surtur
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Intangible is a passive thing that happens just from wearing a cape. I gather that pretty much every comic book character is faster than light, but wonder woman doesn't strike me as someone who starts with a speedblitz.

First of all from what I recall when wearing the cape Link couldn't do anything else in terms of powers, he had to become tangible to do it. I could be wrong. It's also not an item he normally starts off wearing since doesn't it constantly drain magic?

Not all comic characters are lightspeed, and in a comic the plot prevents them from using their speed intelligently. It's not like Link automatically starts off by equipping the cape, stopping time, etc.

Also I think her lasso can be used on intangibles.

NemeBro
Composite Link has the completed Triforce.

Surtur
Shit I forgot about Navi. WW kills herself after being around Navi for 10 minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.