Savage Opress vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Same setting, same 'incarnations'.

Rules : Plo Koon doesn't need his mask to breath, and is not disadvantages in that regard. Their are no 'distractions'.

Both bloodlusted.

Edit : no fanboys

|King Joker|
Savage stomps.

Ziggystardust
no fanboys.

|King Joker|
Pre-prime bloodlusted Savage ragdolled Dooku + Ventress, Plo has no chance.

Ziggystardust
That is not what ragdolling is. All Savage presented was how weak his skills were, given that he wasn't able to sustain the choke for more than a couple of seconds.

|King Joker|
Choking Dooku and Ventress together (and then throwing them against the wall) period is massively above what Koon could accomplish, it doesn't matter if Savage couldn't sustain the choke, the fact he was able to overpower Dooku and Ventress regardless is >>> Plo. And this was before Savage's training under Maul. He stomps.

Beniboybling
Savage finishes the job.

Darth Thor
Going by the fight in Sith Hunters, I'd say Savage takes the majority. But I'm sure Koon can take some wins. He did after all tag Savage with a Saber slash, and left Savage injured.

SunRazer
Without Plo's mask to exploit, I'd imagine that the fight would last longer, but I don't expect the outcome to change.

Darth Thor
Savage was already winning before he ripped Plo's mask off. And before the apparent "distraction" of the Clone trooper. Given he'd been booted onto the floor and left in a vulnerable position.

SunRazer
Hence why Savage would win anyway.

And just because he was in an advantageous position then doesn't mean he could've killed him. I mean, in TCW, Savage knocks Ventress down at one point and she's clearly defenseless, but proceeds to dodge the next half a dozen strikes until she can reclaim a saber.

Kurk
Savage wins

Selenial
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Both bloodlusted.

Not sure if anyone actually read this.

SunRazer
The people who said Savage stomps did.

Yeah, with the bloodlust, Savage wins easily.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Choking Dooku and Ventress together (and then throwing them against the wall) period is massively above what Koon could accomplish, it doesn't matter if Savage couldn't sustain the choke, the fact he was able to overpower Dooku and Ventress regardless is >>> Plo. And this was before Savage's training under Maul. He stomps. Lets not pretend like Savage can do that on a regular basis.

Please lets not pretend like thats a thing.

Beniboybling
He's bloodlusted, this isn't regular Savage. And yeah with that advantage he should destroy.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by SunRazer

And just because he was in an advantageous position then doesn't mean he could've killed him. I mean, in TCW, Savage knocks Ventress down at one point and she's clearly defenseless, but proceeds to dodge the next half a dozen strikes until she can reclaim a saber.

Oh I'm fully aware of that. My point was just that he was in the far better position to Koon and that's all we have to go by. If he couldn't rip his mask off, he could have just smacked him really hard in the face instead.

Also let's not forget, Savage was winning against Ventress as well.

Originally posted by Selenial
Not sure if anyone actually read this.

I admit I missed that.

Savage pretty much does stomp.

Deronn_solo
Savage rapes.

Jmanghan
Yeah, bloodlusted, he takes this.

TheMuser
Bloodlusted savages Kills Plo.....Although I guess Plo does have electric judgement, and he is bloodlusted to so....Savage still kills him big grin

darthbane77
Pretty sure a wounded Plo fought and contended with Savage for a good length of time, so a prime Plo Koon with no disadvantages would most likely defeat Savage fairly quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.