Dooku and Maul vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

darthbane77
Depends on which version of Revan we're using, Jedi/Darth/Redeemed Revan I'm not sure could take the duo, but Reborn Revan and Shrevan would defeat them post-haste.

NewGuy01
Shrevan, lmao.

Team wins.

darthbane77
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Shrevan, lmao.

Team wins.

What's funny about Shrevan? That's the name I've heard him called for his appearance in SoR. If this IS SoR Revan, he stomps Maul and Dooku.

NewGuy01
I thought it was amusing. Also, your opinion is cancer.

darthbane77
I thought it was amusing. Also, your opinion is cancer.

That's your opinion, which I heavily disagree with. Neither Maul or Dooku are anywhere close to Revan as of SoR. The duo could defeat any version of Revan up to Reborn, which I already stated, but Reborn and SoR Revans are beyond Dooku and Maul.

NewGuy01
Thank you for restating your position. It is still wrong.

darthbane77
Thank you for restating your position. It is still wrong.

Explain how then, instead of berating somebody when you think they're wrong, how about giving evidence to support yourself. I'm saying that based on feats and showings of power, Revan has proven to be above both Maul and Dooku. His fights on Yavin IV for example, taking on all the player classes in the Temple of Sacrifice, and then fighting an equally powerful strike team on the Forgotten Terrace, and narrowly losing both times. That's something neither Dooku or Maul could do, I think the Hero of Tython alone could take either Dooku or Maul (but not both together), and Revan manhandles the Hero of Tython, as well as several other very powerful Force users across both those battles, the Wrath, Darth Nox, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, among others. Dooku and Maul couldn't do that.

Deronn_solo
LAL @ The Hero taking Dooku. Given The Count's ownage of the likes of Obi-Wan in the Force, he would, quite frankly, push the HoT's shit in.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LAL @ The Hero taking Dooku. Given The Count's ownage of the likes of Obi-Wan in the Force, he would, quite frankly, push the HoT's shit in.

I disagree, the HoT is superior to Kenobi, having better feats in my opinion. Kenobi has notoriously weak Force shields for one, that's why Dooku beats him so solidly. If Kenobi had stronger Force defenses he could probably contend with Dooku for extended periods of time. Also, what's up with everybody being an *******? It's not like I'm being a dick to anybody.

Deronn_solo
How is me disagreeing with you being a dick? mmm

I mean, it not like I insulted you or anything.....

Nephthys

Lmao, since when was owning Obi-Wan some legendary feat? The Hero beat the shit out of a Vitiate who after the fight was still powerful enough to destroy the Dark Temple. She's resisted the power of a god in it's domain. The Hero is a thoroughly stronger Jedi than the Barsen'thor who is easily as strong in the Force as Dooku is.

darthbane77
How is me disagreeing with you being a dick? mmm

I mean, it not like I insulted you or anything.....

Not you specifically, the other guy called my opinion cancer, where the hell did that come from? Should have elaborated, my apologies.

Nephthys
He's just cranky that Revan wins. I mean, Revan can own Maul easily and then solidly defeat Dooku, if not ragdoll him.

Ziggystardust
Or beat them in lightsabers.

I mean, who has Dooku beaten in that category worth their salt?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

Yoda has Dooku beat in sabers, as does Sidious and GM Luke Skywalker, but that's it.

ares834

I would ask the same of Revan.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lmao, since when was owning Obi-Wan some legendary feat? The Hero beat the shit out of a Vitiate who after the fight was still powerful enough to destroy the Dark Temple. She's resisted the power of a god in it's domain. The Hero is a thoroughly stronger Jedi than the Barsen'thor who is easily as strong in the Force as Dooku is. Thank you for the back-up. HoT defeating Vitiate (even a severely weakened Vitiate) is incredibly impressive.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by darthbane77
Kenobi has notoriously weak Force shields for one, that's why Dooku beats him so solidly. no

Ziggystardust
As in, who has Dooku defeated in lightsaber combat that is worth their salt? From all the evidence available, he seems to be doing well in his era because combat was on the steep decline.

I mean... we know that Maul isn't worth mentioning here:

https://theentertainmentnut.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/potj2.jpg

darthbane77
Originally posted by Beniboybling
no

What?

darthbane77
As in, who has Dooku defeated in lightsaber combat that is worth their salt? From all the evidence available, he seems to be doing well in his era because combat was on the steep decline.

I mean... we know that Maul isn't worth mentioning here:

https://theentertainmentnut.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/potj2.jpg
Ah, I get ya. Nobody really, besides Kenobi, but that was due more to Force powers than anything. Except in AOTC, but Kenobi wasn't in his prime at the time.

Nephthys
In sabers? I think Dooku's beaten Ventress, GG, AotC Anakin and Obi-Wan and uhhhh. I dunno, he mainly seems to end fights with the Force.

darthbane77
He is an amazing duelist for sure though. Seems like his best saber feats are against people before their primes though, look at Anakin. He stomped AOTC Anakin, but got stomped by ROTS Anakin.

Ziggystardust
Defeating (legends) Grevious is rather impressive, but by his own omission in Labrynth of Evil, he's not doing so easily. He's also keeping secrets from the Cyborg and likely capitalizing on the flaws in his programming. I do think a random encounter between the two would look very different, if neither had prior knowledge. On the other hand, Revan has faced armies of Assaj Ventress', they're called - Sith Assasins.

Beniboybling
What? You're chatting shit friend. smile

darthbane77
I agree, defeating Legends Grevious is something very few people could do I think. As far as Dooku vs Revan would go (back on the OP's topic) Dooku is probably a better duelist than Revan, but I don't think the difference is very big, Revan CAN contend for an extended period. Where Revan wins this fight is in his Force powers, he can't defeat them both (Dooku and Maul) in a straight lightsaber duel, but Revan's Force ability makes up the difference massively.

chingchangwalla
The Saber advantage is just too strong. Team win

Nephthys
And how big was the saber/blaster advantage for the HoT, Darth Marr, Satele, Lana, Theron, Shae Vizla and Jakarro?

ares834
Big enough apparently.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Nephthys
And how big was the saber/blaster advantage for the HoT, Darth Marr, Satele, Lana, Theron, Shae Vizla and Jakarro?

This. HoT alone is easily on Maul and Dooku's level as a duelist, and that's just him. Not including the Wrath, Nox, Barsen'thor, Satele Shan and Darth Marr.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Big enough apparently. Yet wasn't Revan winning during the duration of the fight until the intervention of his spirit?

darthbane77
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yet wasn't Revan winning during the duration of the fight until the intervention of his spirit?
Maybe not "winning" but he was contending well, and he was dominating them for at least a short time. Even though he lost, the fact that it took two strike teams that big and that powerful to kill Revan is testament to his power.

Jmanghan
Maybe not "winning" but he was contending well, and he was dominating them for at least a short time. Even though he lost, the fact that it took two strike teams that big and that powerful to kill Revan is testament to his power. No, he was winning, and would have won if not for his other half.

ares834
What did his spirit do? I only remember him showing up at the end after Revan was defeated.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
What did his spirit do? I only remember him showing up at the end after Revan was defeated.

Not to mention, at that time Revan seemed surprised to see him; it doesn't really lend credence to the idea that he intervened in any major way during the battle.

DarthAnt66
Revan's spirit explicitly aided the protagonists in the Temple of Sacrifice fight, talking to them throughout it, moving structures, and teleporting them to various levels of The Core. It shouldn't be any different in the second fight. In the Forgotten Terrace, the fissures and echoes of dark side and light side energy canonically spawned can easily and logically be attributed to the intervention of spirit Revan, especially considering he shows up in full physical form directly thereafter the fight.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
canonically spawned lmao

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
lmao
Here.

Beniboybling
A lesser man would be tempted to after reading that post, but I've become hardened to your brand of cancer. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Yoda has Dooku beat in sabers, as does Sidious and GM Luke Skywalker, but that's it.
And Quinlan Vos wink

S_W_LeGenD
Topic: Either side

Revan has the raw power and command of the Force to contend with said duo and eventually defeat it. However, should this duo bring its A-game, I see the possibility of its victory under certain circumstances.

S_W_LeGenD
Dominating Obi-Wan Kenobi with Force powers is now an impressive thing?

Count Dooku might be able to Force-push HoT but this is not going to guarantee him victory. Emperor's Wrath and Tol Braga learned this lesson the hard way.

AncientPower
>Calls Ant's Revan wank cancer.
>Wanks Tano, the worst cancer.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
>Wanks TanoIs Beni, the worst cancer.
Fixed.

AncientPower
Tomato, Tomatoe.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by AncientPower
>Wanks Tano, the worst cancer. I'm reporting you

AncientPower
Don't you mean sketching?

|King Joker|
What

AncientPower
You'll get there.

|King Joker|
You're hurting my feelings

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Dominating Obi-Wan Kenobi with Force powers is now an impressive thing?

Count Dooku might be able to Force-push HoT but this is not going to guarantee him victory. Emperor's Wrath and Tol Braga learned this lesson the hard way.

Umm, obviously, yeah. Obi-Wan isn't listed as a "legendary" Jedi Master for nothing, nor is the "one of the most powerful Jedi ever" tag he's sporting misplaced.

Blowing apart Durge, casually crushing droids, lifting starships, stalemating Anakin telekentically/deflecting his TK blast, are all pretty good Force feats.

Kenobi getting TK'ed by Dooku and Maul isn't a negative feat for him; it's just a plus for the latter Sith Lords.

Petrus
mmm

Revanchiste
Both are very light saber focus.

Revanchiste
Umm, obviously, yeah. Obi-Wan isn't listed as a "legendary" Jedi Master for nothing, nor is the "one of the most powerful Jedi ever" tag he's sporting misplaced.

Blowing apart Durge, casually crushing droids, lifting starships, stalemating Anakin telekentically/deflecting his TK blast, are all pretty good Force feats.

Kenobi getting TK'ed by Dooku and Maul isn't a negative feat for him; it's just a plus for the latter Sith Lords.

Obiwan is not a power-house tho. But his relationship with the force and his technic make him a ridiculously anoying foes that will drive you nerve to mroe than just simple insanity.

Revanchiste
If We go with Regular Darth revan the one everybody forget about, even if technicaly according to KotOR is the only true Revan with mandalorian war Revan.

I mean Revan just stun maul with stasis. (Haven't seen later version of Revan use this) he break Dokuu telekinetic shield by assaulting Dokuu mind tormenting him with vision of his death at the hand of anakin skywalker udner the eyes of his master. Making him questionning hisvery own allegiance to palpatine and offer him the promise of being his own aprentice. And when Dooku lowerhis telekinetic shield BAM.

Then dealing with maul. With maul. Maul is palpatine tool, revan regard about loyalaty weakness, blunt instrument. Training bteween Palpatine and maul.

Revan make him undertsand who is the master before that the combat get out of his hand. And offer maul the possibility to become somthing more.

Also Maul mental defense will more likely empower Revan than harming him if Revan try to bluntly pierce maul mental defences....

HAHAHA YOU DID NOT TAKE IN ACCOUNT THAT FACTOR DID YOU?

MIND OVER BODY BITCHES !

Selenial
http://i.imgur.com/sI7Mvbk.gif

NewGuy01
And there goes KMC's death knell.

Trocity
And he wastes no time in inserting Revan's scrotum in his mouth. Good ol' Revanchiste.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Revanchiste
If We go with Regular Darth revan the one everybody forget about, even if technicaly according to KotOR is the only true Revan with mandalorian war Revan.

I mean Revan just stun maul with stasis. (Haven't seen later version of Revan use this) he break Dokuu telekinetic shield by assaulting Dokuu mind tormenting him with vision of his death at the hand of anakin skywalker udner the eyes of his master. Making him questionning hisvery own allegiance to palpatine and offer him the promise of being his own aprentice. And when Dooku lowerhis telekinetic shield BAM.

Then dealing with maul. With maul. Maul is palpatine tool, revan regard about loyalaty weakness, blunt instrument. Training bteween Palpatine and maul.

Revan make him undertsand who is the master before that the combat get out of his hand. And offer maul the possibility to become somthing more.

Also Maul mental defense will more likely empower Revan than harming him if Revan try to bluntly pierce maul mental defences....

HAHAHA YOU DID NOT TAKE IN ACCOUNT THAT FACTOR DID YOU?

MIND OVER BODY BITCHES !
http://wallpaper.zone/img/2554387.jpg

S_W_LeGenD

Can you cite these quotes?

A Jedi can be legendary for a number of things. Recognition as one of the most powerful ever is legit hype though.

Nonetheless, we have evidence of Darth Maul dominating Obi-Wan Kenobi with Force powers as well. My point is that you don't need to be Count Dooku to accomplish this.

Obi-Wan Kenobi can be rightfully acknowledged as a powerful Jedi (i.e. he defeated Anakin Skywalker in a duel) but the word 'powerful' has some degree of ambiguity in its meaning. Meetra Surik was powerful as well.

chingchangwalla
Stop making it out like Maul's force powers are trash :/

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Stop making it out like Maul's force powers are trash :/
Never said that.

NewGuy01
implying it doe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.