How to get over Runescape nostalgia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I need help

walshy
There is one thing you could do..

Kurk
Originally posted by walshy
I'm listening

walshy
I didn't actually have any ideas =\ is runescape still a thing? Can you go back to it, I never played it.

You could try obsessing over a different online game

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by walshy

Warcraft

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Warcraft New warcraft sucks and you know it.

Nuke Nixon
There's nothing out there that's as good as Warcraft is bad.

Legion may have flipped the script on everyone and power-nerf-bombed the game into the ground and obliterated PvP but Blizzard is still putting effort into it after 12 years. You show me a major MMORPG with a dedicated dev team behind it half as good as Warcraft.

Not even one. And everyone knows it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
There's nothing out there that's as good as Warcraft is bad.

Legion may have flipped the script on everyone and power-nerf-bombed the game into the ground and obliterated PvP but Blizzard is still putting effort into it after 12 years. You show me a major MMORPG with a dedicated dev team behind it half as good as Warcraft.

Not even one. And everyone knows it. Vindictus, FFXIV: ARR, Guild Wars 2?

I mean, maybe not as dedicated, but for damn sure more fun.

Hell, I'd put Everquest over it, possibly.

carthage
Drop ur bank or give It to me and Change your password and forget it

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Vindictus, FFXIV: ARR, Guild Wars 2?

I mean, maybe not as dedicated, but for damn sure more fun.

Hell, I'd put Everquest over it, possibly.

Fun? You think MMORPGs are fun? Or should be fun? You haven't been paying attention. It's work, it's achievement, it's something to do, by that definition he could just stay with Runescape.

You want fun go play single player stuff. You want to play a multiplayer rpg you go where the numbers are, add all the subscribers to those games, bet they don't come close to Warcraft.

I've played darn near every single one of those and more and let me tell you, their combat system is wonky, the grinding is hell, the end game is non-existent.

Warcraft sucks, but it sucks less than the rest.

Kurk
I was going to revisit it, but I found out I was perm banned for botting. Someone hacked my account I guess. *sigh*.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kurk
I was going to revisit it, but I found out I was perm banned for botting. Someone hacked my account I guess. *sigh*. I joined back in 2001, and I've been banned more times then I can count.

(Yes, I joined when I was 5).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.