Myths About the Middle Ages Everyone Believes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
http://www.cracked.com/article_20186_6-ridiculous-myths-about-middle-ages-everyone-believes.html

6 Ridiculous Myths About the Middle Ages Everyone Believes

I found it to be really cool and fun smile

Especially this part:

Sin I AM
The bathing thing is cool. We should bring that back

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The bathing thing is cool. We should bring that back

....Ok I have not read the article yet just from what SIN posted...this automatically popped into mind....

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u479/RickReiss6/tumblr_myqu4xgRej1qlo1lto1_400_zpsex9jnjer.gif

Darth Truculent
All of this extremely historically inaccurate - I have a degree in American Civil War and Modern Middle East. It would take me too long to write a fraction of historical facts.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
All of this extremely historically inaccurate - I have a degree in American Civil War and Modern Middle East. It would take me too long to write a fraction of historical facts.

Yep, I used to read Cracked a lot and it was good and you could learn about new things, but they also would get a lot of shit wrong. But for the last few years the site has turned into clickbait and SJW bullshit. So it doesn't surprise me there were a lot of errors. They still churn out a good article every now and then, it's like 1 out of every 10 articles are good.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
Yep, I used to read Cracked a lot and it was good and you could learn about new things, but they also would get a lot of shit wrong. But for the last few years the site has turned into clickbait and SJW bullshit. So it doesn't surprise me there were a lot of errors. They still churn out a good article every now and then, it's like 1 out of every 10 articles are good.
Oh, I've seen some of the SJW stuff they put out and it was horrible.

But you have to admit that article was quite funny. Also, the life expectancy issue was pretty much correct. As was stuff about the Church.

Darth Truculent
You know, fact checking stopped when the PC culture took over. I'm not trying to offend those who believe we need to be 'sensitive' to others, but it's the truth. Since we are still at war, I thought this music video is appropriate:

*This is for the veterans! Enjoy
https://youtu.be/--hO9w8a2TA

Surtur
It's gotten to the point where they have even deleted comments on the articles that correct the mistakes they made.

The most hilarious thing was when they wrote an article making fun of people online who couldn't handle criticism. But then they deleted comments from people that were critical of the article lol.

SayWhat
Back then I might be inclined to believe the SJW of the rape culture. Today, um, no. Becuz, don't you know all men today are just itching to get out there to rape and pillage. Snow flakes need some perspective.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Ok I have not read the article yet just from what SIN posted...this automatically popped into mind....

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u479/RickReiss6/tumblr_myqu4xgRej1qlo1lto1_400_zpsex9jnjer.gif

Im telling you communal baths would relieve alot of tension our society has

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im telling you communal baths would relieve alot of tension our society has

Yeah just don't drink the water....

riv6672
I picture the middle ages like it was portrayed in A Knight's Tale.

Raisen
Good read. I like the first one. People love to spread the lies of how the church always stifled any science. Usually liberal atheists do this and have no idea how wrong they are. Kind of like the church is blamed for the crusades and liberals use that to excuse what muslims are doing now. Even back then the muzzles were starting shiit.

Oh well. Blame the whites. Blame religion. Just don't blame the phucks who are doing all the evil

Surtur
Originally posted by SayWhat
Back then I might be inclined to believe the SJW of the rape culture. Today, um, no. Becuz, don't you know all men today are just itching to get out there to rape and pillage. Snow flakes need some perspective.

I mean I raped 18 people in the time it took me to read your response so..who knows. When I was born the first thing I did was rape the nearest nurse. Boy was THAT awkward.

Flyattractor
Well you were just a little Prick at the time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.