AOTC Anakin vs Kylo Ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
1. Sabers
2. Force.
3. All Out

Rebel95
50/50

Jmanghan
Anakin, Ren Sucks.

Rebel95
Ren is vastly superior in the force.

Sabers is questionable, since we only saw him fight while badly injured

ares834
Yep, it's pretty much impossible to tell how skilled a healthy Kylo is.

So, as for this thread, no clue.

Wounded Ren would get his ass kicked though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Anakin, Ren Sucks. Ren does not suck.

Kurk
Ren wins handily

quanchi112
Kurk you really are doing the lords work.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kurk you really are doing the lords work.

Thank you, my master

Deronn_solo
Anakin.

quanchi112
http://67.media.tumblr.com/f7e62a0f9b852c50a7f5736869c346e1/tumblr_o4mvgy70ku1s7mi6zo2_540.gif

Jmanghan
Boba Fett would stomp Ren.

Wouldn't stomp AOTC Anakin, imo.

ares834
Honestly, have you even seen TFA?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Boba Fett would stomp Ren.

Wouldn't stomp AOTC Anakin, imo. Kylo Ren would crush Boba. Boba was an embarrassment.

Kurk
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Anakin.
Anakin's stupidity would be get him killed by Ren. He charged at Dooku like an animal and was debilitated for half the fight. Ren has demonstrated a higher skill with the force by freezing blaster bolts and force sensitives. Aotc Anakin's greatest feat was lifting an apple slice. Ren stomps here hands down.

AncientPower
Kylo Ren, I'm unsure just how skilled he is but he is described as a very high tier duelist in sourcebooks. But in Force he's the obvious winner here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Anakin's stupidity would be get him killed by Ren. He charged at Dooku like an animal and was debilitated for half the fight. Ren has demonstrated a higher skill with the force by freezing blaster bolts and force sensitives. Aotc Anakin's greatest feat was lifting an apple slice. Ren stomps here hands down. Apple slices just don't cut it here against Ren Vader's superior in terms of evil and depravity.

Zenwolf
Actually AOTC Anakin's greatest Force feats was pushing Geonosians and throwing around droid parts and other stuff.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Actually AOTC Anakin's greatest Force feats was pushing Geonosians and manipulating factory equipment.
still doesn't change the outcome of this fight. Comparing apples to oranges here.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
still doesn't change the outcome of this fight. Comparing apples to oranges here.

I don't care, I was just posting what he did which was more than TKing apples.

quanchi112
Tking apples got him laid. Far greater force feat.

NTJack0
Anakin wrecks him.

chingchangwalla
I see where everyone's coming from but Kylo isn't winning.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834
Honestly, have you even seen TFA?

He stopped it because he thought he was re-watching ANH stick out tongue

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Yep, it's pretty much impossible to tell how skilled a healthy Kylo is.

So, as for this thread, no clue.

Wounded Ren would get his ass kicked though.

It tells us he has awesome TK defense, ans that his saber skills were enough to wipe out all the Jedi trained by Luke.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He stopped it because he thought he was re-watching ANH stick out tongue Quit hating on A Force Awakens. Did ANH show Palpatine ? Did the force destroy the Starkiller base ? It wasn't the same film but ironically ANH was heavily influenced by another film. Hypocrisy is vile.

Petrus
Sabers only, maybe Anakin.
Force, Kylo obviously.
All-out, I'm not sure tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.