Donald Trump: The Banality of Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Americarp
I was recently told Anders Brevik the Norwegian Neo Nazi Mass murderer had taken down from his website, an endorsement for Donald Trump. Anders had allegedly said the only good thing about American Politics are quotes from Donald Trump, as they are brilliant and always enlightening.

I can't help thinking, if this is true, is their a better example of the banality of evil ever?

After all, all the American people have to do for evil to prosper is vote either way in the Election.

MS Warehouse
Lol

brexit
Brevik is nuts, but its like when Duke spoke positively about Trump and the media were like "hey, Trump, say youre racist like Duke" and Trump was like no, or when the BBC tried to get Farage to say he liked Trump -- Farage actually mentioned whitewater when asked of Hillary and said he didnt like how she feels entitled to be president, which I think everyone agrees with. Its kinda like when GHWBush ran in 92. Guy was corrupt and did everything he could to be president.

MS Warehouse
Elder Bush was corrupt? Compared to whom?

brexit
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Elder Bush was corrupt? Compared to whom? .......Carter?

Raisen
Op is tarded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.