Which ship would you choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
Now immagine taking down a star trek faction of your choice with the same mass produce single ship.

quanchi112
Vengeance.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c18f9621adcfffefacef2e411b07bf41/tumblr_mpt3hrdKBI1sp7v2io1_500.gif

Revanchiste
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vengeance.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c18f9621adcfffefacef2e411b07bf41/tumblr_mpt3hrdKBI1sp7v2io1_500.gif

The jerec one or the Zan consortium one?

Against brog federation romulan empire?

Darth Abonis
The Jabitha

quanchi112
Originally posted by Revanchiste
The jerec one or the Zan consortium one?

Against brog federation romulan empire? Ship from Into Darkness.

Revanchiste
The ship must be from star wars. You can make modification to the said ship in the limit of star wars technology.

For the Jabitha I hope you will use it ina pure economic conquest ! Because that gotta no military purpuse !

Kurk
Vengeance

quanchi112
Originally posted by Revanchiste
The ship must be from star wars. You can make modification to the said ship in the limit of star wars technology.

For the Jabitha I hope you will use it ina pure economic conquest ! Because that gotta no military purpuse ! I didn't stutter. Vengeance it is. Fear the ship designed for combat only from the Kelvin reality.

Nephthys
The only ship I choose is Barrisoka.

Deronn_solo
The Falcon.

AncientPower
How very pedestrian of you, Deronn.

Easy choice for me, Suncrusher.

Deronn_solo
TBH, I had the Sun Crusher in mind, but wouldn't that fall more in-line with a super weapon than a starship?

Nephthys
The Gravestone?

Fated Xtasy
Easy. Ebon Hawk

NTJack0
Originally posted by Nephthys
The only ship I choose is Barrisoka. The only right answer.

BazookaMaster
Death Star

kind of a ship

Revanchiste
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Death Star

kind of a ship

It is a space station and it incredibly cost innefective.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
TBH, I had the Sun Crusher in mind, but wouldn't that fall more in-line with a super weapon than a starship?

Same thing for the galaxy gun, yess they are ship, the super weapons are they non aviable amunition....

The only super weapon allowed is the axial super laser.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
The Falcon.

As much awsome as an army of modified correlian transporter ssound like, with the double turrets the cargo etc.......

I would peharps say no...

But maybe who know eqquiped them with the proper eqquippement to board federation ships.

It could work....

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Gravestone?

I do not know what kind of ship the new galatic republic do have...

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Easy. Ebon Hawk

Same as the falcon...

I will have to decide a winner.

Maybe boarding is teh key to victory against the federation (I assume you did not immagine going against the borg with that shit.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.