Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Dueling takes place on neutral ground

DarthAnt66
Malak. If he could stasis mid-fight Leviathan!Revan for over twenty seconds, he could to the same to Tano for long enough to then strike her down.

darthbane77
Malak stomps, his Force attacks were strong enough to break Redeemed Revan's AND Bastila Shan's Force shields when he stunned them, and he's DARTH Revan's superior in saber combat. Ahsoka isn't really all that impressive.

|King Joker|
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

chingchangwalla
Let's hear your arguments in Ashoka's favour Joker smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Let's hear your arguments in Ashoka's favour Joker smile Let's see you swallow cyanide, Ching. smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by darthbane77
DARTH Revan's superior in saber combat.

Is that why he lost his jaw? KEK.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Lmao

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Let's see you swallow cyanide, Ching. smile
I was being genuine Joker :/
I'm interested to see your cases for Ashoka.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I was being genuine Joker :/
I'm interested to see your cases for Ashoka. The laughing gif was in response to 'Ahsoka isnt really all that impressive'. I'm hardly knowledgeable enough in Malak / KotOR in general to make a case for Ahsoka.

chingchangwalla
Oh :/

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malak with difficulty

darthbane77
Is that why he lost his jaw? KEK. Revan was losing that duel before he started using his Force powers.

AncientPower
Lol wut?

NewGuy01
Revan was losing that duel before he started using his Force powers.

Prove it, chap.

MythLord
Probably Tano, tbh.

BazookaMaster
Force: Malak for majority, grave fight everytime.
Sabers: Ahsoka, for large majority.
All out: Ahsoka.

Jmanghan

Fresh thinks that Revan used the force to pull Malak to him and cut his jaw off, or used the force in some way.

Jmanghan
Revan was losing that duel before he started using his Force powers.

Wtf, when??????

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Malak. If he could stasis mid-fight Leviathan!Revan for over twenty seconds, he could to the same to Tano for long enough to then strike her down.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Fresh thinks that Revan used the force to pull Malak to him and cut his jaw off,
I'm guessing like the vast majority of the bullshit said by you, this doesn't have a source for this either. Though I do like the added, "Or used the force in some way" at the end that basically turns this sentence into, "He thinks Revan used the Force in a duel like everyone else in the mythos."

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm guessing like the vast majority of the bullshit said by you, this doesn't have a source for this either. Though I do like the added, "Or used the force in some way" at the end that basically turns this sentence into, "He thinks Revan used the Force in a duel like everyone else in the mythos."

I know he used the force, but suggesting that the only reason he won the duel was BECAUSE he used the force is stupid.

FreshestSlice
I never said that either, but that's pretty much implied at this point. Actually reading is boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.