Luminara Unduli Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/18/86/74/45/king_j10.png

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/kj27/blog/luminara-unduli-respect-thread/128029/

smile

chingchangwalla
thumb up

Fated Xtasy
About god damn time.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
About god damn time. big grin

Trocity
Dude, nice job. thumb up

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Dude, nice job. thumb up Thank you!

chingchangwalla
Little bit more respect for Luminara now

NewGuy01
Luminara is forever dead to me after it was revealed her an god quote was from a fan-made source. Still, nice job. Who were the other 15?

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Luminara is forever dead to me after it was revealed her an god quote was from a fan-made source. Still, nice job.

|King Joker|
Luminara is forever dead to me after it was revealed her an god quote was from a fan-made source. Still, nice job. Who were the other 15? The other 15?

Selenial
edit: well that was a strange double post mmm

|King Joker|
Update on your Kas'im vs. Ti post? smile

SunRazer
Nice.

Selenial
Originally posted by |King Joker|
The other 15?

Of the 16 greatest Jedi.

As for the post, I'm lazy smile

It's coming. Maybe. Some homofag planted the idea in my head that I should just do the Kaggath instead wink

I'll reply tho. Obviously DMB's not waiting on it too bad since he's yet to reply to our other debate...

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
Of the 16 greatest Jedi.

As for the post, I'm lazy smile

It's coming. Maybe. Some homofag planted the idea in my head that I should just do the Kaggath instead wink

I'll reply tho. Obviously DMB's not waiting on it too bad since he's yet to reply to our other debate... Oh. I don't know, tbh.

What's a Kaggath. smile and **** that homofag, you and Dmb need to fight to the death. smile

Ah, he didn't reply because he wanted to debate it on the main Kas'im / Ti debate

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Nice. ty

FreshestSlice
A kaggath, as it is my job to teach you, is when two Sith take their entire powerbases and go head to head, powerbase against powerbase, and it only ends when the other is dead or so humiliated that they would wish they were so, usually in some climatic battle/duel. It is literally the most retarded thing the ancient Sith ever came up with. One glaring example would be of course, Nox and Thanaton's kaggath in SWTOR, this of course being the only example we've ever really seen.

Emperordmb
An amazing thread Joker! Glad I could help, and I'm happy to see that your first RT has borne fruit.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
A kaggath, as it is my job to teach you, is when two Sith take their entire powerbases and go head to head, powerbase against powerbase, and it only ends when the other is dead or so humiliated that they would wish they were so, usually in some climatic battle/duel. It is literally the most retarded thing the ancient Sith ever came up with. One glaring example would be of course, Nox and Thanaton's kaggath in SWTOR, this of course being the only example we've ever really seen. SWTOR is gay. smile

Originally posted by Emperordmb
An amazing thread Joker! Glad I could help, and I'm happy to see that your first RT has borne fruit. https://media3.giphy.com/media/5WflwzRsA8hz2/giphy.gif

Fated Xtasy
That gif disturbs me to my core

|King Joker|
That gif disturbs me to my core no u love it

Emperordmb
no u love it
Not as much as Aurbere

Fated Xtasy
no u love it

Yeah, no the bleach in my hair didn't kill all of brain tbh

|King Joker|
Yeah, no the bleach in my hair didn't kill all of brain tbh he's fabulous

|King Joker|
Dmb have you raised Lumi and if so by how much

DarthAnt66
Who were the other 15?
Kenobi, Skywalker, Mundi, Koon, Koth, Piell, Rancisis, Tiin, Trebor, Windu, Yoda, Fisto, Offee, Secura, and Ti.

FreshestSlice
SWTOR is gay. smile
Yeah, but so are you, and we still keep you around.

Nephthys
A kaggath, as it is my job to teach you, is when two Sith take their entire powerbases and go head to head, powerbase against powerbase, and it only ends when the other is dead or so humiliated that they would wish they were so, usually in some climatic battle/duel. It is literally the most retarded thing the ancient Sith ever came up with. One glaring example would be of course, Nox and Thanaton's kaggath in SWTOR, this of course being the only example we've ever really seen.

In Swtore it describes Darth Tormen being issued a kaggath by another Sith. When the Sith specified that the kaggath would take place on the planet they were standing on Tormen instantly beheaded the guy. Apparently his head looked mildly disappointed as it fell.

So thats kind of a cool story.

Also TOR will never be gay enough until I get a flirt option with Valkorion. C'mon Bioware, don't drop the ball on this.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Also TOR will never be gay enough until I get a flirt option with Valkorion. C'mon Bioware, don't drop the ball on this.
Already happened in Chapter 2, IIRC.

Nephthys
You can ask if he's hitting on you I think, but I want to go balls deep on the innuendo. I want to hit on him, as uncomfortably and inappropriately as possible.

Beniboybling
Nyice thread. yes yes yes

Deronn_solo
Kewl thread. Luminara is not slightly less boring in my eyes.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
In Swtore it describes Darth Tormen being issued a kaggath by another Sith. When the Sith specified that the kaggath would take place on the planet they were standing on Tormen instantly beheaded the guy. Apparently his head looked mildly disappointed as it fell.

So thats kind of a cool story.

It's also not something we've seen. Your English skills are disgusting. uhuh

Nephthys
I didn't say it was. I even called it a story.

Learn to read noob.

FreshestSlice
You're being off topic then. Reported.

|King Joker|
HEY THANKS DMB BUDDY PAL

|King Joker|
Yeah, but so are you, and we still keep you around. yeah but im the good gay swtor is the bad gay

|King Joker|
I accidently deleted it so here's the new link: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/kj27/blog/luminara-unduli-respect-thread/128715/

Ursumeles
Nice one.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Nice one. Thank you!

UCanShootMyNova
That gif disturbs me to my core

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.