Where to rank Rebels Ashoka?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Where does Miss Tano stand as a Force Wielder and Lightsaber Duelist?

|King Joker|
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=611582

NewGuy01
Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade Skywalker, Corran Horn, etc. could be considered peers of hers.

Ziggystardust
I personally don't think she's much better than ATOC Obi Wan.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade Skywalker, Corran Horn, etc. could be considered peers of hers.

Corran doesn't quite belong there, but yeah, Kyle and Mara are probably her rough equals.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

^ What he said.

Petrus
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

AOTC Kenobi would've been wrecked by Vader in the same way he was wrecked by Dooku, so no.

Emperordmb
Ahsoka Tano is Sha Koon level, but even more shit because of her reverse grip, which I recognize to severely hinder her since I'm an amateur fencer.

Petrus
Beni.

Beni.

Beni.

Zenwolf
Edit: Nvrm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's joking.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Pretty much this. Below the likes of Kenobi/Maul, but above the Fisto/Plo's of the world.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's joking.

Well some people like to apply that to this, so I couldn't tell.

Emperordmb
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3aWOuUbJPsc/V6S6FcISDqI/AAAAAAAAB4Y/UeY9SYMxsjYYjHHejQqAZ6W-Qiu7elo4gCL0B/w601-h499-no/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-05%2Bat%2B11.07.59%2BAM.png

carthage
Why does he look so intimidating with his claw hands?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ahsoka Tano is Sha Koon level, but even more shit because of her reverse grip, which I recognize to severely hinder her since I'm an amateur fencer. ...What the f*ck?

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Petrus
AOTC Kenobi would've been wrecked by Vader in the same way he was wrecked by Dooku, so no.

He wasn't wrecked as an out of touch and out of prime old man, so I don't see much reason for him to get wrecked here. At any rate, Dooku is the more skilled swords-master based off this comparison alone.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus
AOTC Kenobi would've been wrecked by Vader in the same way he was wrecked by Dooku, so no. This implies that he was "wrecked" by Dooku.

Kenobi almost cut him in half once and pushed him back, in the novel anyway.

Him nearly getting cut in half is in the movie, Kenobi pushing him back is in the Novel.

I have ROTS Kenobi > Dooku in sabers though, so none of you will take this seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.