Would SoR Revan give ANYONE a good fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Anyone in the Mythos.

Nephthys
I mean..... Abeloth?

Deronn_solo
Pretty sure the Ones and other ubber entities would screw him without the KY.

Sans them, yeah, I guess.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
I mean..... Abeloth? You know what I meant right?

Is there anyone in the Mythos that would completely flat-out stomp Revan outright?

Or, is there anyone who could beat him with little difficulty?

DarthAnt66
The Bedlam Spirits, The Ones, Abeloth, and Sekot are the only ones I can think of that "stomp" Revan.

Otherwise, I think Revan's established himself to at least not be humiliated by your DE Palpatine's or Valkorion's.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Bedlam Spirits, The Ones, Abeloth, and Sekot are the only ones I can think of that "stomp" Revan.

Otherwise, I think Revan's established himself to at least not be humiliated by your DE Palpatine's or Valkorion's. Luke?

Ziggystardust
There are even some that believe him to be above Sidious.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Luke?
Luke never fights with his full power. His standard combat approach has Lumiya contending with him. Revan wouldn't be stomped.

NewGuy01
Revan's established himself to at least not be humiliated by Valkorion? Since when? confused

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up smile

NTJack0
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
There are even some that believe him to be above Sidious. What a joke. Revan gets handily defeated by anyone around the level of Sidious.

darthbane77
Other than entities no, there aren't really any beings that could stomp Revan. Sure people like Valkorion, DE Sidious and GM Luke would beat him, but not until after he gave them a decent fight.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
There are even some that believe him to be above Sidious.
Depends on the version of Sidious, if it's ROTS Sidious than I would say SoR Revan is about equal, but not above.

Deronn_solo
Revan isn't equal to RotS Sidious, LMAO.

Trocity
LOL, R.I.P

AncientPower
Revan the resurrected could give Sidious a terrific fight though.

Tondemonai
Anyone above DE Sheev

MythLord
Valky+ characters end him quickly, tbh.

Nephthys
There are no Valky+ characters. estahuh

SunRazer
RotS Sidious has Revan outclassed in everything. If it's not a stomp, it's damn close to one. DE Sidious pushes Revan's shit in.

Valkorion utterly stomps Revan too.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by SunRazer
RotS Sidious has Revan outclassed in everything. If it's not a stomp, it's damn close to one.

Is it too much to ask that on masks their fanboyism?

SunRazer
From you? Yes.

MythLord

By God, I hope you're joking.

chingchangwalla
eek!

Beniboybling
I don't think there's anyone Revan can give a good fight, no.

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
By God, I hope you're joking.

We already established we weren't talking about One's or that kind of higher entity.

Other than that, no, theres noone on a higher level than Valkorion. He's top tier, like Luke.

The_Tempest
Neph, remind me where you put all the iterations of Vitiate/Valkoriate relative to all the iterations of Sheev?

I wanna say I saw something recently where you put Revan!Vitiate above DE!Sidious?

MythLord
We already established we weren't talking about One's or that kind of higher entity.

Other than that, no, theres noone on a higher level than Valkorion. He's top tier, like Luke.

Yeh, there is, like Luke and Palpatine.

Nephthys
They aren't a tier above him by any means.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, I actually agree with Nepth here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.