Deadshot vs. Dredd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Standard gear for Both
*Both fighters are standing apart 50 feet away

Who wins?

Kazenji
Dredd

has more variety of bullets in his gun.

carthage
You think Urban can get off a shot before being hit? Floyd was ridiculously accurate

TheLordofMurder
Deadshot wins...

Deadshot wont miss a single shot and every bullet wil hit Dredd in the head...

BruceSkywalker
Dredd

Kazenji
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Deadshot wins...

Deadshot wont miss a single shot and every bullet wil hit Dredd in the head...

Dredd takes him out with Armor piercing bullets & explosives.

Flyattractor
Dredd is no slouch in the gun dept but if it says guns only DS could take it. If it gets to H2H. Dredd PUTS Floyd DOWN!

KingD19
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Dredd is no slouch in the gun dept but if it says guns only DS could take it. If it gets to H2H. Dredd PUTS Floyd DOWN!

Is this Urban Dredd? Because if so, he has no h2h feats. The closest he has is crushing that other Judge's throat with his gun, and throwing MaMa out the window. Aside from that he walked slowly and shot everything.

Kazenji
I'm guessing the Dredd tie-in comics aren't allowed, Typical.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm guessing the Dredd tie-in comics aren't allowed, Typical.

As I recall from seeing the Movie DS didn't have any H2H feats in the movie to speak of either. ...and using the comics , well.. that just ruins Fanboy logic so it is argued against.

KingD19
As I recall from seeing the Movie DS didn't have any H2H feats in the movie to speak of either. ...and using the comics , well.. that just ruins Fanboy logic so it is argued against.

He fought against Enchantress h2h in the end and did great, the problem was she was superhuman and he wasn't and he got ragdolled. But he's got the feats as well as some good agility/reaction feats as well. Far more than Dredd.

Kazenji

Not the Judge Dredd 2000Ad stuff

I'm talking about the Dredd Tie-in comics, They've done like 3 stories so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.