Enchantress Vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i66.tinypic.com/2vtbn0w.jpg

vs

http://i68.tinypic.com/119qx3o.jpg

TH3_V01D
Call me when Loki can cut an Aircraft carrier in half

Enchantress rips him apart.

Silent Master
Are you still butt-hurt that Marvel makes better movies?

TH3_V01D
Suicide Squad sucked.

But Enchantress rips Loki apart

Silent Master
That didn't answer my question.

juggernaut74
Enchantress rapes Loki.

carthage
Loki gets vaporized by her lightning or TPed

ares834
It took hours for Enchantress to whip up that spell... Loki vaporizes her.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Enchantress rips Loki apart

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Loki... Enchantress sucked and she really didn't do much

SquallX
Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you still butt-hurt that Marvel makes better movies?

Let's not get carrried away here. Marvel has a few good movies, with the rest being either decent to okay.

Loki loses this fight.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

wakkawakkawakka
Enchantress sucks but other than illusions what exactly is Loki supposed to do to her?

quanchi112
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Enchantress sucks but other than illusions what exactly is Loki supposed to do to her? Rip her heart out and stab it. I mean Harley did it you despicable hag.

TheLordofMurder
Too bad this wasnt made a poll thread...

By my count, Enchantress would be winning by a margin of atleast 5-3 (maybe even 6 to 3 since I'm sensing that wakka would probably be voting for Enchantress)...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rip her heart out and stab it. I mean Harley did it you despicable hag.

Harley did it with Katana's uber sword which Loki doesnt have here...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Harley did it with Katana's uber sword which Loki doesnt have here... He has his dagger. He also has illusions. Enchantress was pathetic.

TheLordofMurder
He has his dagger. He also has illusions. Enchantress was pathetic.

Her feats of power dwarf his...

TheLordofMurder
Besides, no PIS in a forum fight (and a heavy serving of PIS was needed to defeat her)...

She slaughters Loki with her powerset...

ares834
What can she do?

Literally all we see her do in a fight is teleport and some low level tk.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ares834
What can she do?

Literally all we see her do in a fight is teleport and some low level tk.

Generate lightning storms that can rip an aircraft carrier in half...

Turn humans into whatever the hell those things were...

And yes, her TP demonstrated wasnt on the scale on some TP'ers, but it seems to be good enough to disarm Loki...

ares834
Which took her hours of hip wiggling to pull off... Something I'm inclined to think Loki won't let her do.

Which requires her to kiss him. Fairly difficult to do, considering Loki is far more powerful.

It barely stopped humans. I've got my doubts it's going to do anything to a god who is the master of illusions.

wakkawakkawakka
According to TDW Loki, along with any other asgardian, is an alien not a god. stick out tongue

Also Enchantress is bullet proof and has some degree of fighting prowess

That entire final fight was stupid though as she went from struggling against the Squad to casually stopping them and then died.

carthage
She never actually wanted to kill them which is why she repeatedly contacted them with telepathy and even stopped fighting when Harley asked of she could bring Joker back to life. Loki has no speed feats comparable to teleporting to Tehran and retrieving papers from a hidden base. She could pretty easily blitz him imo

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carthage
She never actually wanted to kill them which is why she repeatedly contacted them with telepathy and even stopped fighting when Harley asked of she could bring Joker back to life. Loki has no speed feats comparable to teleporting to Tehran and retrieving papers from a hidden base. She could pretty easily blitz him imo

thumb up

In a PIS'less forum fight, she crushes him...

ares834
Originally posted by carthage

Teleporting isn't speed...

And how is she going to hurt him? Loki takes hits from Thor and Hulk.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
According to TDW Loki, along with any other asgardian, is an alien not a god. stick out tongue

Also Enchantress is bullet proof and has some degree of fighting prowess

That entire final fight was stupid though as she went from struggling against the Squad to casually stopping them and then died.

Meh... Semantics.

Which is nice but isn't going to be that useful against a guy who can tangle with Thor.

Yes, she used some low level TK. Maul could have done better. I'm not at all impressed by her ability to fight. Given time she can whip up some cool spells but in a 1v1 fight she isn't all that impressive.

wakkawakkawakka

Which is nice but isn't going to be that useful against a guy who can tangle with Thor.

Yes, she used some low level TK. Maul could have done better. I'm not at all impressed by her ability to fight. Given time she can whip up some cool spells but in a 1v1 fight she isn't all that impressive.

TBH I actually forgot all about Loki's daggers. Though I wonder if they'd work as effectively as Katana's sword.

She's not that impressive but her teleporting power would be bothersome in trying to score hits.

TheLordofMurder
Teleporting isn't speed...

And how is she going to hurt him? Loki takes hits from Thor and Hulk.

Meh... Semantics.

Loki cant really tangle with Thor; Thor holds back on him as he really doesnt want to fight his brother...

Thor would destroy Loki just like the Hulk did if he was inclined to...

|King Joker|
Loki, definitely.

FrothByte
Loki cant really tangle with Thor; Thor holds back on him as he really doesnt want to fight his brother...

Thor would destroy Loki just like the Hulk did if he was inclined to...

The fact that Thor needs to take Loki seriously in order to beat him proves that Loki can indeed tangle with Thor. Yes, Thor will probably always beat Loki in a fight, but he can't simply plow through Loki.

Also, Loki never properly fought Hulk. So we have no idea how easily Hulk could beat Loki if Loki was actually fighting back.

quanchi112
Her feats of power dwarf his... Bullshit. She was absolutely pathetic and failed to put even regular human beings down.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
LoM believes prep spells happen ASAP in this fight really because he's an idiot and can't debate for shit. LoM you are HIV when it comes to debating. You're only killing yourself very slowly.

BruceSkywalker
lol Loki wins this shit...

unless Enchantress starts those silly dance moves hahahahahahahaha

Arachnid1
Enchantress beats the sh*t out of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Enchantress beats the sh*t out of him. Your bias is showing again.

Arachnid1
Your bias is showing again. Again? You have me mixed with someone else. I'm a Marvel fan through and through, and I always have been.

I can post without bias though, unlike you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Again? You have me mixed with someone else. I'm a Marvel fan through and through, and I always have been.

I can post without bias though, unlike you. She did nothing exceptional in combat. Whatsoever.

TheLordofMurder
LoM believes prep spells happen ASAP in this fight really because he's an idiot and can't debate for shit. LoM you are HIV when it comes to debating. You're only killing yourself very slowly.

You mad bro?

laughing out loud

Enchantress eats your pathetically weak MCU villian alive...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Bullshit. She was absolutely pathetic and failed to put even regular human beings down.

laughing out loud

Loki couldn't defeat Starks without his armor...

laughing out loud

Silent Master
He threw Tony out a window, Tony only survived by calling his armor.

FrothByte

laughing out loud

Huh? When did Loki actually fight IM with armor?

TheLordofMurder
He threw Tony out a window, Tony only survived by calling his armor.

Thanks for confirming my comment; couldn't even defeat Tony without armor...

A Future Sentinel (a real opponent) would have killed Tony outright, but not the pathetic Loki...

Loki is a joke...

Enchantress owns him....

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Huh? When did Loki actually fight IM with armor?

I never said he did...

quanchi112
You mad bro?

laughing out loud

Enchantress eats your pathetically weak MCU villian alive...

smile No, she doesn't. Harley took her heart out after she deceived the naive enchantress. DCs world is very weak and critically despised as well.

quanchi112

laughing out loud Another troll post. You're an idiot.

Silent Master
Thanks for confirming my comment; couldn't even defeat Tony without armor...

A Future Sentinel (a real opponent) would have killed Tony outright, but not the pathetic Loki...

Loki is a joke...

Enchantress owns him....

Only Loki did beat Tony or did you miss the part where he threw Tony out the window?

FrothByte
I never said he did...

So what's your basis for saying this:

"Loki couldn't defeat Starks without his armor..."

quanchi112

"Loki couldn't defeat Starks without his armor..." LoM thinks he's debating.

TheLordofMurder

"Loki couldn't defeat Starks without his armor..."

You need to pay attention to what has been written...

Loki failed to defeat an armorless Starks; this is a fact demonstrated during that scene when Loki and Starks are talking Starks threatens Loki...

You then asked me when did an armored Iron Man fight Loki and I answered that I never said he did...

So get your facts straight Froth...

Cheers!

:-)

TheLordofMurder
LoM thinks he's debating.

The debate portion is already over and you lost...

Enchantress is stronger than the pathetic Loki based on superior feats of power...

This chick can disarm Loki at will, could blitz the hell out of him with her near instantaneous teleportation easily...

Loki just cant complete...

Loki needed IV fluids and 10 units of oxygen after killing Phil...

He's a joke...

Even though Marvel has better movies than DC, Marvel still has the weakest, most pathetic villians...and Loki is one of the worse.

Enchantress wins...

TheLordofMurder
No, she doesn't. Harley took her heart out after she deceived the naive enchantress. DCs world is very weak and critically despised as well.

Harley did that with Katana's powerful sword that Loki doesn't have here...

TheLordofMurder
Only Loki did beat Tony or did you miss the part where he threw Tony out the window? .

Tony wasn't defeated and was able to easily save himself...

A real opponent (like a Future Sentinel) would have mercilessly crushed Tony and not give Tony the opportunity to call his armor to him...

Loki is a joke...

TheLordofMurder
Another troll post. You're an idiot.

Loki failing to defeat an armorless Starks is a true statement...

Your an idiot for not recognizing this...

quanchi112
The debate portion is already over and you lost...

Enchantress is stronger than the pathetic Loki based on superior feats of power...

This chick can disarm Loki at will, could blitz the hell out of him with her near instantaneous teleportation easily...

Loki just cant complete...

He's a joke...

Even though Marvel has better movies than DC, Marvel still has the weakest, most pathetic villians...and Loki is one of the worse.

Enchantress wins... A spell feat with prep that isn't relevant to this thread. What personal power did she use in combat against the suicide squad ?

Loki is a master of manipulation and that freakazoid Harely without any powers managed to do so. Loki has illusory based powers as well as superhuman durability.

Loki would crush this pile of shit who let Harley just straight up embarrass her both mentally and physically.

Loki wins based off logic and combat feats.

quanchi112
Harley did that with Katana's powerful sword that Loki doesn't have here... He has his own dagger. She doesn't have Loki strength either and what durability feats does she have that competes with Loki ?

quanchi112
Loki failing to defeat an armorless Starks is a true statement...

Your an idiot for not recognizing this...

:-) Tony fell off the ledge and called on his armor. What the hell does this have to do with Loki vs enchantress ? The dumb shit you say which has nothing to do with how these two characters match up is disgraceful.

Enchantress didn't even last a film and went down to a human based team. For ****s sake you make no sense whatsoever.

TheLordofMurder
Tony fell off the ledge and called on his armor. What the hell does this have to do with Loki vs enchantress ? The dumb shit you say which has nothing to do with how these two characters match up is disgraceful.

Enchantress didn't even last a film and went down to a human based team. For ****s sake you make no sense whatsoever.

My comments are important because they establish how pathetic Loki is...

When you need IV Fluids and 10 units of oxygen after killing Phil, you know your weak and pathetic...

I mean come on; Loki is so weak that he couldn't even defeat an armorless Starks...

How weak is that?

TheLordofMurder
Enchantress, on the other hand, wasnt even trying to kill the Suicide Squad; when she had enough of fighting them, she just casually disarmed them with TK...

Loki wanted Starks dead; he failed to kill an armorless normal human that he wanted dead that he had very close proximity to...

Loki puts the 'ic' in pathetic...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
He has his own dagger. She doesn't have Loki strength either and what durability feats does she have that competes with Loki ?

In a PIS'less forum fight, she'd just take that dagger from him with TK, teleport behind him, and kill his head off...

Enchantress wins...

quanchi112
My comments are important because they establish how pathetic Loki is...

When you need IV Fluids and 10 units of oxygen after killing Phil, you know your weak and pathetic...

I mean come on; Loki is so weak that he couldn't even defeat an armorless Starks...

How weak is that?

:-) Who did the enchantress kill ? What weapon did Phil have ?

You really don't know how to debate. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Enchantress, on the other hand, wasnt even trying to kill the Suicide Squad; when she had enough of fighting them, she just casually disarmed them with TK...

Loki wanted Starks dead; he failed to kill an armorless normal human that he wanted dead that he had very close proximity to...

Loki puts the 'ic' in pathetic...

laughing out loud So you also say she's stupid as well as inept.

Would stark have died had his armor not saved him ?

Loki has better durability feats, fought better opponents, and has better feats. Your debating puts the ic in pathetic.

quanchi112
In a PIS'less forum fight, she'd just take that dagger from him with TK, teleport behind him, and kill his head off...

Enchantress wins... No, you want to ignore the evidence and make up feats. This is why you're a piss poor debater who is just some biased child who thinks he is a badass online.

TheLordofMurder
So you also say she's stupid as well as inept.

Would stark have died had his armor not saved him ?

Loki has better durability feats, fought better opponents, and has better feats. Your debating puts the ic in pathetic.

If Loki was a real man then Tony's armor saving him would have been a non-issue...

Loki is a weak child trapped in a man's body...

And you are a liar; Loki's feats are inferior to hers...

She was able to cut an aircraft carrier in half with her power and teleport from one side of the planet and back in around 2-3 seconds...

Her feats sh!t all over his...

TheLordofMurder
No, you want to ignore the evidence and make up feats. This is why you're a piss poor debater who is just some biased child who thinks he is a badass online.

You mad bro?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
You mad bro?

laughing out loud No, you increase my post count I get to make you look stupid and enjoy the process.

quanchi112
If Loki was a real man then Tony's armor saving him would have been a non-issue...

Loki is a weak child trapped in a man's body...

And you are a liar; Loki's feats are inferior to hers...

She was able to cut an aircraft carrier in half with her power and teleport from one side of the planet and back in around 2-3 seconds...

Her feats sh!t all over his... So your point point has been destroyed since the armor saved his life. Whoops.

That was a prepped feat not relevant to a combat related thread.

Combat related feats Loki decimates her.

smile

TheLordofMurder
No, you increase my post count I get to make you look stupid and enjoy the process.

Yeah, you're mad...

Loki is weak, dies against Enchantress, and its driving you crazy!

smile

TheLordofMurder
So your point point has been destroyed since the armor saved his life. Whoops.

That was a prepped feat not relevant to a combat related thread.

Combat related feats Loki decimates her.

smile

Loki couldn't kill an unarmored normal human despite his best effort...

Whoops!

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yeah, you're mad...

Loki is weak, dies against Enchantress, and its driving you crazy!

smile Loki easily kills the naive dead hag.

TheLordofMurder

Enchantress wins...

thumb up

quanchi112
Loki couldn't kill an unarmored normal human despite his best effort...

Whoops!

laughing out loud Enchantress was controlled by a regular human being as her own personal *****.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Loki easily kills the naive dead hag.

thumb down

Enchantress crushes Loki the weak wannabe...

quanchi112
thumb up Enchantress needed her bro to escape her human captor.

smile

FrothByte
You need to pay attention to what has been written...

Loki failed to defeat an armorless Starks; this is a fact demonstrated during that scene when Loki and Starks are talking Starks threatens Loki...

You then asked me when did an armored Iron Man fight Loki and I answered that I never said he did...

So get your facts straight Froth...

Cheers!

Pretty sure grabbing one by the throat and easily throwing them out a window to plunge to their death counts as defeating them. Stark was only saved by his armor, so in essence Loki did defeat an armorless Stark.

TheLordofMurder
Enchantress was controlled by a regular human being as her own personal *****.

laughing out loud

She still has demonstrated more power on screen than Loki has...

smile

quanchi112
Pretty sure grabbing one by the throat and easily throwing them out a window to plunge to their death counts as defeating them. Stark was only saved by his armor, so in essence Loki did defeat an armorless Stark. thumb up

quanchi112
She still has demonstrated more power on screen than Loki has...

smile Prep only and what did she do in combat. You keep repeating yourself like a baboon.

quanchi112
thumb down

Enchantress crushes Loki the weak wannabe... Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
Pretty sure grabbing one by the throat and easily throwing them out a window to plunge to their death counts as defeating them. Stark was only saved by his armor, so in essence Loki did defeat an armorless Stark.

Nope...

Tony's armor is apart of the character so him calling for it is fair game...

Loki had an unarmored normal human in striking distance an wasn't able to get the job done...

Starks survived Loki's best effort at killing him...

Loki is a failure; Odin does a double facepalm when he thinks about Loki's failures...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Based on ?

Common sense and evidence...

quanchi112
Common sense and evidence... You ignored key points of the evidence and all the combat related feats.

TheLordofMurder
Prep only and what did she do in combat. You keep repeating yourself like a baboon.

You are a baboon...

Enchantress wins just like Deadshot does...

smile

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
You ignored key points of the evidence and all the combat related feats.

I haven't ignored anything...

You have...

Ignorance radiates from the core of your being....

Enchantress wins...

quanchi112
You are a baboon...

Enchantress wins just like Deadshot does...

smile

Happy Dance You too emotionally invested which shows how fragile your ego truly is. Loki and WS win. Definitively.

quanchi112
I haven't ignored anything...

You have...

Ignorance radiates from the core of your being....

Enchantress wins... Another post of yours which ignores her combat feats and anything to do with logic.

FrothByte
Nope...

Tony's armor is apart of the character so him calling for it is fair game...

Loki had an unarmored normal human in striking distance an wasn't able to get the job done...

Starks survived Loki's best effort at killing him...

Loki is a failure; Odin does a double facepalm when he thinks about Loki's failures...

laughing out loud

Jeeze dude, stop being a jerk. You know darn well that Tony Stark without his armor was completely helpless against Loki. The only reason he didn't die was because

1. Loki didn't take him seriously

and

2. He had a new version of his armor that he could call to himself.

Let's not pretend that unarmored Tony Stark has even a 1% chance of surviving a full attack from Loki.

TheLordofMurder
You too emotionally invested which shows how fragile your ego truly is. Loki and WS win. Definitively.

Nope, they lose...both of them.

You're too busy going down on the executives at Marvel to realize it though...

TheLordofMurder
Another post of yours which ignores her combat feats and anything to do with logic.

thumb down

Enchantress wins...

TheLordofMurder
Jeeze dude, stop being a jerk. You know darn well that Tony Stark without his armor was completely helpless against Loki. The only reason he didn't die was because

1. Loki didn't take him seriously

and

2. He had a new version of his armor that he could call to himself.

Let's not pretend that unarmored Tony Stark has even a 1% chance of surviving a full attack from Loki.

You may call me a jerk, but you can also call me factually correct...

Loki had an unarmored normal human dead to rights that he wanted dead, and the human didnt die...

That is 100% fact...

A real opponent (like a Future Sentinel) that wanted Starks dead in that situation would have killed him...period.

The fact of the matter is that Loki is incompetent and is a loser...

Enchantress is more powerful than Loki and is just superior to him...

Loki dies here...

FrothByte
You may call me a jerk, but you can also call me factually correct...

Loki had an unarmored normal human dead to rights that he wanted dead, and the human didnt die...

That is 100% fact...

A real opponent (like a Future Sentinel) that wanted Starks dead in that situation would have killed him...period.

The fact of the matter is that Loki is incompetent and is a loser...

Enchantress is more powerful than Loki and is just superior to him...

Loki dies here...

No, you are definitely not factually correct. What you are doing is playing around with words, ignoring context and common sense, just to try and make yourself sound right. That's called being a jerk.

You know that Stark would not have survived getting thrown out a window without his armor.

You know that just because Tony Stark survived that one encounter, that doesn't mean that Loki is incapable of annihilating an unarmored Tony Stark within a few seconds.

Because let's face it, what you are trying to convince everyone here is Loki is incapable of killing Tony Stark (without armor). Now that's just ridiculous don't you think?

TheLordofMurder
@ Froth

Yes or no...did Loki have an unarmored Starks dead to rights and want him dead?

Yes or no...did Starks survive the encounter?

This isn't hard...

And answering the above questions tells you alot about Loki's competence...

TheLordofMurder
@Froth...

The bottomline is this: Loki had a normal unarmored human that he wanted dead in a vulnerable situation and the human didnt die...

Why didn't the human die?

Because Loki f**ked up...

Why did Loki f**k up?

Because he IS a f**k up...

Be real...

Call a spade a spade; Tony dies there if a real opponent was in the room with him...his armor would never be a factor.

Loki is incompetent; I call it like I see it...

FrothByte
@Froth...

The bottomline is this: Loki had a normal unarmored human that he wanted dead in a vulnerable situation and the human didnt die...

Why didn't the human die?

Because Loki f**ked up...

Why did Loki f**k up?

Because he IS a f**k up...

Be real...

Call a spade a spade; Tony dies there if a real opponent was in the room with him...his armor would never be a factor.

Loki is incompetent; I call it like I see it...

Before I answer your questions, I want to confirm that I understand your stance here. Are you telling me that Loki is not capable of killing an unarmored Tony Stark?

Also, your premise is flawed. The human didn't die because of the intervention of his armor. Therefore at this point, he wasn't an unarmored human anymore.

quanchi112
Nope, they lose...both of them.

You're too busy going down on the executives at Marvel to realize it though... False and the evidence backs my claims not yours. Every point you think you have is further proof your brain ceased working years ago.

quanchi112
thumb down

Enchantress wins... Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
False and the evidence backs my claims not yours. Every point you think you have is further proof your brain ceased working years ago.

Blah, blah, blah...

Enchantress wins...

TheLordofMurder
Based on ?

Common sense and evidence....

quanchi112
Blah, blah, blah...

Enchantress wins... What combat feats does she have that make your case.

quanchi112
Common sense and evidence.... Such as ?

BruceSkywalker
Enchantresses only chance is too dance for Loki hahahahahahaha

relentless1
the fact that she's able to be stabbed by man made weapons; magical or otherwise means Loki has a great shot of winning this with his illusions/stabbing her combo.

quanchi112
Loki indeed wins. LoM sobs uncontrollably.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
the fact that she's able to be stabbed by man made weapons; magical or otherwise means Loki has a great shot of winning this with his illusions/stabbing her combo.

She can also disarm Loki with TK at will...

Enchantress wins...

TheLordofMurder

thumb down

The only person sobbing is Odin when he thinks about what a colossal failure Loki is...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112
She can also disarm Loki with TK at will...

Enchantress wins... Based on ?

quanchi112
thumb down

The only person sobbing is Odin when he thinks about what a colossal failure Loki is...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Enchqtress didn't even survive one film against a pathetic squad. You're an idiot.

BruceSkywalker

LoM must think that Loki wil be mesmerized by her dances moves lol

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
LoM must think that Loki wil be mesmerized by her dances moves lol

He will be... smile

Then she'll kill him...

wink

TheLordofMurder
Enchqtress didn't even survive one film against a pathetic squad. You're an idiot.

You an idiot that cant even spell...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Enchantress wins... smile

TheLordofMurder
Based on ?

Common sense and evidence...

TheLordofMurder
thumb down

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

thumb up

quanchi112
You an idiot that cant even spell...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Enchantress wins... smile So you ignore the debate and focus on a typo and a word I have spelled correctly numerous times. You're an immature child who couldn't debate to save his family's lives.

quanchi112
Common sense and evidence... Such as ? Vague statements isn't really debating when asked to get specific.

quanchi112
thumb up Loki is alive Enchantress went down in one film and prior to she was a regular humans *****.

laughing out loud

LoM isn't very smart.

TheLordofMurder
So you ignore the debate and focus on a typo and a word I have spelled correctly numerous times. You're an immature child who couldn't debate to save his family's lives.

How are you even capable of typing when you are giving the execs at Marvel hand jobs day in and day out?

TheLordofMurder
Such as ? Vague statements isn't really debating when asked to get specific.

I've been very specific in this thread; your reading comprehension sucks so you missed it...

quanchi112
How are you even capable of typing when you are giving the execs at Marvel hand jobs day in and day out? More nonsense. I love Disney marvel you don't. No biggie.

quanchi112
I've been very specific in this thread; your reading comprehension sucks so you missed it... When ?

TheLordofMurder
Loki is alive Enchantress went down in one film and prior to she was a regular humans *****.

laughing out loud

LoM isn't very smart.

Loki is a f**k up that Odin does a double facepalm when thinking about....

Loki couldn't kill a normal human that he wanted dead from point blank range...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
When ?

I don't do lazy...

Everything is in this thread; find it and read it yourself....

quanchi112
Loki is a f**k up that Odin does a double facepalm when thinking about....

Loki couldn't kill a normal human that he wanted dead from point blank range...

laughing out loud Loki killed a person. He wasn't uses like enchantress was by a human. She was her slave. Sad.

quanchi112
I don't do lazy...

Everything is in this thread; find it and read it yourself.... So never and you conceded to me. Understood.

TheLordofMurder
Loki killed a person. He wasn't uses like enchantress was by a human. She was her slave. Sad.

It took all his might to achieve that feat...

Way to go Loki!!!!

laughing out loud

Enchantress wins...

smile

TheLordofMurder
So never and you conceded to me. Understood.

A accept your concession...

Enchantress wins...

quanchi112
A accept your concession...

Enchantress wins... Loki wins based off the evidence. Waller's ***** goes down.

TheLordofMurder

Way to go Loki!!!!

laughing out loud

Enchantress wins...

smile

thumb up

quanchi112

Way to go Loki!!!!

laughing out loud

Enchantress wins...

smile Loki still killed one. A human kept her as her personal pet while another one took her heart out. Sad. She's also dead.

quanchi112
thumb up thumb down

FrothByte
Enchantress has better powers but is still vulnerable to manmade weapons. All of her major spells took time to do.

I'm not exactly sure what she's going to do to take out Loki before Loki puts a Coulson on her.

wakkawakkawakka
Enchantrees also has her own set of mind-game powers in addition to the teleporting and semblance of fighting ability.

The problem she faces is that she can't really damage Loki at all.

Surtur
The fact that Thor needs to take Loki seriously in order to beat him proves that Loki can indeed tangle with Thor. Yes, Thor will probably always beat Loki in a fight, but he can't simply plow through Loki.

Also, Loki never properly fought Hulk. So we have no idea how easily Hulk could beat Loki if Loki was actually fighting back.

Thor said he held back when he fought Loki, so that showing isn't a very good one. Loki never demonstrated anywhere near the physical power/durability Thor did.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
Thor said he held back when he fought Loki, so that showing isn't a very good one. Loki never demonstrated anywhere near the physical power/durability Thor did.

thumb up

TheVaultDweller

While he doesn't have comparable strength feats, Loki has plenty of solid durability showings at this point. Destroyer gun, Bifrost explosion, Hulk beating, bullets to the face, Hawkeye's explosive arrow to the face etc.

FrothByte

So you think Thor likes getting his head smashed through stuff and getting thrown around?

The fact that Thor needs to put his gameface on to beat Loki shows that Loki isn't that far behind. I'd put Loki somehwere in between IM and Thor.

Surtur
So you think Thor likes getting his head smashed through stuff and getting thrown around?

The fact that Thor needs to put his gameface on to beat Loki shows that Loki isn't that far behind. I'd put Loki somehwere in between IM and Thor.

Loki doesn't have strength feats anywhere near Thor's level. Not even close, and Thor was holding back when he fought. Does he like getting his head smashed through stuff? No, but he probably(at the time) liked his brother being alive more than that.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
While he doesn't have comparable strength feats, Loki has plenty of solid durability showings at this point. Destroyer gun, Bifrost explosion, Hulk beating, bullets to the face, Hawkeye's explosive arrow to the face etc.

Never said he wasn't durable, just not durable as Thor. Or really even close. Thor took hits from Hulk and kept coming and was smiling. Loki..got owned in a few seconds and couldn't move.

These people are not comparable.

FrothByte
Loki doesn't have strength feats anywhere near Thor's level. Not even close, and Thor was holding back when he fought. Does he like getting his head smashed through stuff? No, but he probably(at the time) liked his brother being alive more than that.

Loki got owned by Hulk because he wasn't trying to fight Hulk. Not sure what this has to do with this fight anyway. Pretty sure Loki is lots stronger and more durable than Enchantress.

Never said he wasn't durable, just not durable as Thor. Or really even close. Thor took hits from Hulk and kept coming. Loki..got owned in a few seconds and couldn't move.

No, but Thor also doesn't have the durability feats of Loki. A fight doesn't boil down to strength alone. No one's saying that Loki can beat Thor in a fight. What I'm saying is that Loki is close enough to Thor to make Thor work for a victory. He can't easily just knock out Loki in a few hits, otherwise that's what he would have done.

Actually, Thor has never been able to knock out Loki from what I recall.

Surtur
Because characters always use their powers intelligently? Thor is hilariously stronger than Loki is. You'd need more than "He fought a Thor who was holding back" to compare them. Just like Captain America's fight with Loki isn't a good feat for Cap because Loki wanted to be captured.

I also know Thor doesn't have the durability feats of Loki, he has better durability feats. Such as..being able to be hit by Hulk and not be completely taken out of the fight in seconds. That alone puts him above Loki.

TheVaultDweller
Comparing Thor's fight with Hulk, and Loki's "fight" with Hulk, is not really fair IMO. Thor actively engaged Hulk, and was never in a position where Hulk ragdolled him in a similar manner to Loki. Loki actually pretty much tanks the first hit Hulk gives him. Loki is on that platform outside Stark Tower, after just taking Hawkeye's arrow to the face seconds earlier, when Hulk comes flying and smashes into him with all his bodyweight, fists first, sending Loki flying into the opposite wall inside the tower, even cratering the stone somewhat on impact. He immediately gets back on his feet, and then proceeds to do his rant, leaving himself open to getting slammed around.

I mean you say Loki isn't "even close" to being as durable as Thor. Does that mean you believe Thor could fully tank getting ragdolled in the exact same manner Loki was?

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Comparing Thor's fight with Hulk, and Loki's "fight" with Hulk, is not really fair IMO. Thor actively engaged Hulk, and was never in a position where Hulk ragdolled him in a similar manner to Loki. Loki actually pretty much tanks the first hit Hulk gives him. Loki is on that platform outside Stark Tower, after just taking Hawkeye's arrow to the face seconds earlier, when Hulk comes flying and smashes into him with all his bodyweight, fists first, sending Loki flying into the opposite wall inside the tower, even cratering the stone somewhat on impact. He immediately gets back on his feet, and then proceeds to do his rant, leaving himself open to getting slammed around.

Well exactly, Loki got taken out quite easily. Thor didn't. I never said it wasn't an overall good showing of durability for Loki, just the fact he survived is impressive. But it doesn't show him as particularly close to Thor.

I don't know if he could fully tank it, but I doubt he'd be out of the fight due to it like Loki was. Hulk hitting Thor drew a bit of blood and made him smile. I'm not sure why you would think Hulk smashing Thor into the floor a few times would of done significantly more than that? It's not like Hulk battered Loki about hundreds of times. He got slammed into the ground a few times at best.

TheVaultDweller
Well exactly, Loki got taken out quite easily. Thor didn't.

That's more to do with combat skill and the fact that Thor was actively fighting Hulk. Loki was just standing there, throwing a tantrum.

I never said it wasn't an overall good showing of durability for Loki, just the fact he survived is impressive. But it doesn't show him as particularly close to Thor.

I don't know if he could fully tank it, but I doubt he'd be out of the fight due to it like Loki was. Hulk hitting Thor drew a bit of blood and made him smile. I'm not sure why you would think Hulk smashing Thor into the floor a few times would of done significantly more than that? It's not like Hulk battered Loki about hundreds of times. He got slammed into the ground a few times at best.

He slammed him 5 times IIRC, and this was after the initial hit (which did not do any visible damage, but that's 6 hits total regardless), and that was after an exploding arrow to the face. And Hulk slammed him hard enough to leave Loki sized craters in Tony's floors. How many times did he even connect Thor properly during their fight? And with crater smashing force? I can see Thor possibly handling it better, but I don't see how those showings suggest some massive durability gap between the two.

Surtur
Okay even if you want to say he smashed him 5 times, again..that took Loki out. Not just for like a second either. Or even a few minutes.

One person is easily beaten by Hulk in a matter of seconds, not being able to get up after Hulk slams him repeatedly into the ground(not even smashing him through the floor).

Why does this show Loki is nearly as durable as Thor? Or in his ballpark? Because Hulk slammed him through a window and into a wall?

TheVaultDweller
It was 5 times. I double checked. And it wasn't super long either. He was moving under his own power and sitting up, and making wisecracks about "that drink" Tony offered, by the end of the battle. And later walked off in cuffs with Thor without troubles, at the end of the film. So other than some superficial cuts and scrapes, it didn't do any lasting damage either.

Sure, one person who did not even try to fight back got beaten by being slammed repeatedly, in rapid succession, after already taking a hit and an exploding arrow to the face. And you didn't answer my question. How many hits of a similar level did Hulk land on Thor?

Loki got laid out by a series of heavier hits in much quicker succession. So there is a difference. What do you think is easier to soak up? A series of hard hits, spread over a couple of minutes, or a series of hard blows dealt out in a couple of seconds?

TheVaultDweller
@ Surtur. Basically, I just don't feel that there is enough evidence to suggest a massive durability gap, given the differences in the scenarios. If you feel differently, that's cool. In the end, barring spells that took hours to prep (and some weird hip shaking... don't know wtf that was about), it's not like Enchantress ever showed Hulk-level damage output in the middle of a direct fight in anyways.

FrothByte
Okay even if you want to say he smashed him 5 times, again..that took Loki out. Not just for like a second either. Or even a few minutes.

One person is easily beaten by Hulk in a matter of seconds, not being able to get up after Hulk slams him repeatedly into the ground(not even smashing him through the floor).

Why does this show Loki is nearly as durable as Thor? Or in his ballpark? Because Hulk slammed him through a window and into a wall?

Oh please, stop this nonsense. Loki never fought Hulk. Hulk beat up a non-combatant Loki. Whoopidoo. Heck, Hulk won via cheapshot.

Surtur
Oh please, stop this nonsense. Loki never fought Hulk. Hulk beat up a non-combatant Loki. Whoopidoo. Heck, Hulk won via cheapshot.

Okay so Hulk won via cheapshot. That doesn't mean Loki is near Thor's durability though, since we still have the whole "Thor flat out said he was holding back" thing.

If you want to brush it off as a cheap shot fine, but then we brush off the Thor feat too because he said he was holding back. To which then we are still left with..Loki not really having any durability feats on Thors level.

The exploding arrow feat is decent, but not Thor level.

FrothByte
Okay so Hulk won via cheapshot. That doesn't mean Loki is near Thor's durability though, since we still have the whole "Thor flat out said he was holding back" thing.

If you want to brush it off as a cheap shot fine, but then we brush off the Thor feat too because he said he was holding back. To which then we are still left with..Loki not really having any durability feats on Thors level.

Thor holding back implies he's stronger and more skilled than Loki. That doesn't imply Thor is more durable. Now I'm not saying that Loki for sure is more durable. All I'm saying is Loki has better durability feats than Thor.

Surtur
Thor holding back implies he's stronger and more skilled than Loki. That doesn't imply Thor is more durable. Now I'm not saying that Loki for sure is more durable. All I'm saying is Loki has better durability feats than Thor.

Except he doesn't have better durability feats than Thor. The exploding arrow isn't. Fighting a holding back Thor isn't. You have dismissed the Hulk feat. So what is left to say he has better durability feats?

Obviously Thor can't "hold back" his durability. But people were trying to use fighting Thor as a big durability feat for Loki, which nope not if he was holding back.

FrothByte
Except he doesn't have better durability feats than Thor. The exploding arrow isn't. Fighting a holding back Thor isn't. You have dismissed the Hulk feat. So what is left to say he has better durability feats?

Obviously Thor can't "hold back" his durability. But people were trying to use fighting Thor as a big durability feat for Loki, which nope not if he was holding back.

No, people were trying to use Loki fighting Thor as proof of his strength and skill. Because even if Thor was holding back, to even be able to provide enough of a challenge to Thor for Thor to take him seriously implies that Loki is within Thor's strength/skill range.

Loki got shot in the face by guns, got an exploding arrow, was punched/shoulder blocked by Hulk and got right back up, got shot by Coulson's anti-asgardian gun, survived falling through space, survived getting smashed multiple times by Hulk during a time Loki wasn't fighting back...

Surtur
That's all fine, and it doesn't compare to Thor being able to take hits from the guy and smile and keep going. Nor does it mean Loki was a real challenge for him since once again he says he held back and there really isn't any way to know just how much, so it's a weak argument to use that feat and all the other feats are decent, but not enough.

In other words, Loki doesn't have better durability feats. Loki is not more durable than Thor.

FrothByte
That's all fine, and it doesn't compare to Thor being able to take hits from the guy and smile and keep going. Nor does it mean Loki was a real challenge for him since once again he says he held back and there really isn't any way to know just how much, so it's a weak argument to use that feat and all the other feats are decent, but not enough.

In other words, Loki doesn't have better durability feats. Loki is not more durable than Thor.

Give me a feat of Thor that equals Loki falling through space. Or taking a full hit from Hulk and getting right back up without any issue.

Also, I'm pretty sure someone who's able to throw you around is someone you need to take seriously. Watch Thor's and Loki's fights, Loki hits Thor strong enough to launch him in the air. Strong enough to smash his face along the side of the Stark building. Thor IS stronger, but Loki is still strong enough to manhandle Thor if Thor doesn't take him seriously.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>