Count Dooku runs a random gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
In no specific order Dooku has to fight these guys. He gets full rest and power after each fight. Who does he beat and who does he lose to? This is ROTS Dooku who feels as though he's at the center of the Universe btw.

1. Cade Skywalker.
2. DE Luke Skywalker.
3. Kun Amped Kyp Durron.
4. Gethzorian.
5. Traya.
6. Malak.
7. DLOTS Ulic Qel-Droma.
8. Mustafar Anakin.
9. Legends 0 BBY Vader.
10. Krayt Reborn.

Boss: Valkorion.

MythLord
1. Wins.
2. Dies.
3. Dies.
4. May or may not die.
5. Wins.
6. Wins.
7. Wins.
8. Assuming he's hindered, which is unlikely, Dooku wins. If he's not, Dooku dies.
9. Either way.
10. Dies

Boss: Dies horribly.

Nephthys
1. Maybe lose
2. Lose
3. Lose
4. Lose
5. Lose
6. Win
7. Maybe lose
8. Win.
9. Lose
10. Lose

chingchangwalla
Don't like Dooku Neph?

Nephthys
Whats that got to do with anything?

Cade can possibly DT him. Luke is just better than him and Kun amped Kyp is even better. We saw how Dooku does against Talzin, so Gethzerion probably beats him plus shes pretty OP. Traya drains him. Ulic is very comparable to him and can outlast him. Vaders more powerful than him, though actually Dooku does have a chance. And Krayt wrecks him.

I don't even need to say what the result is against Valkorion.

chingchangwalla
I respect your opinion Neph but I feel you are misguided

Nephthys
Which round specifically do you feel that about?

chingchangwalla
actually, if you could be so kind to tell me how many times Dooku's opponents would win out of 10?

Jmanghan
Traya is trash-tier.

Dooku mercilessly stomps that poor woman in every single category, even force.

Deronn_solo
1. Either way
2. Dies
3. Dies
4. Dies
5. Wins
6. Wins
7. Either way
8. Win
9. Dies
10. Dies

Boss: Gets one-shotted.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Merchant
Cade Skywalker.

Wins.

mmm

Is Kun present, or is he just amplifying Kyp's powers?

Loses.

Wins.

Wins.

Wins.

mmm

Loses.

Loses.

Loses.

The Merchant
@Newguy Kun is just amping Kyps powers. No sorcery from him.

Also any reasons guys?

Deronn_solo
Wait, how is Dooku vs DE Luke worth pondering?

NewGuy01
Because DE Luke's an overrated sack of shit.

Deronn_solo
Oh, okay. Dooku is a piece of shit, tho.

Sack > Piece, any day. thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Because DE Luke's an overrated sack of shit.

DE Luke >> ROTJ Luke

ROTJ Luke > Vader

Vader = 80% of Palpatine.

Vader > Dooku.

NewGuy01
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single thing about that reasoning that wasn't retarded.

Jmanghan
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single thing about that reasoning that wasn't retarded. Thanks for agreeing.

ROTJ Luke beat Vader, at the most, you could argue they're equals, since Canon dictates that.

It's explicitly said that Vader is 80% of Sidious.

DE Luke is 6 years after the defeat of Vader.

Unless you believe Dooku is > Vader.

I really hope you don't.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thanks for agreeing.

You're a bit slow, so I'll do you a solid and clue you in: I wasn't agreeing.

Ignoring the fact that a canon authority actually claimed that Luke was infinitely less capable than Ezra Bridger, canon also dictates that DE never happened, so what's your point?

Yeah, the retarded part is that you think that means something in regards to Dooku.

Thanks for the irrelevant fact that nobody questioned.

Zenwolf

Ignoring the fact that a canon authority actually claimed that Luke was infinitely less capable than Ezra Bridger

confused

NewGuy01
Yeah, Filoni actually said that.

Zenwolf
Yeah, Filoni actually said that.

Where? Although I don't really take Filoni's words about Luke very seriously considering what he's said before about him.

Jmanghan
Yeah, Filoni actually said that. He also said Grievous is incapable of beating a Force User.

Drew Karpyshyn > Filoni at this point, imo.

The dude's statements aren't meant to be taken seriously.

NewGuy01

Jmanghan
Better Trained, sure.

Better? No.

And implying that he is...

C'mon man, you know thats dumb, and I'm not even trying to be a dick, but you have to admit thats kinda stupid.

ANY of the Clone Wars Jedi Masters???

Thats an incredibly broad statement, maybe the upper tiers, like Mace and Yoda.

Zenwolf
Except Luke is currently ongoing to find Jedi teachings and learn, much like how he was doing in the old EU between ANH-ROTJ.

I mean currently where he is in the Canon comics, yeah he's not much. But as of ROTJ? He should be quite capable.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Except Luke is currently ongoing to find Jedi teachings and learn, much like how he was doing in the old EU between ANH-ROTJ.

I mean currently where he is in the Canon comics, yeah he's not much. But as of ROTJ? He should be quite capable. They're retconning the movies?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
They're retconning the movies?

Eh? What?

Jmanghan
Nvm, I misread your post.

NewGuy01
Whether or not I find Filoni's position on the matter stupid or not is pretty irrelevant. He's someone who works closely with the Story Group, the guys that lay down the law on canon. Ergo the odds are that his comments regarding both Grievous and Luke are aligned with the canon.

Which, as I said before, is still totally irrelevant because the topic is DE Luke, who falls under the Legends banner.

Zenwolf
Well what he said about Luke being a pacifist and not good with a lightsaber is clearly stupid and has no basis considering ANH, ESB and ROTJ.

But anyway, point taken, DE Luke is gooood.

carthage
1. The Count should take this due to being more skilled than Cade, Dooku wouldn't have much difficulty beating Talon, Nihl, and the other people from Cade's era and would perform better against Krayt in a duel. The force round favors either, but Dooku should win due to being more skilled

2. Luke should take this with mid difficulty, as of DE he should logically be beyond his father and is just more powerful overall.

3. ExarDurron ragdolls

4. Geth chokes him out

5. Dooku stomps. Traya is inferior in just about every regard

6. Dooku handily

7. Wins with difficulty. Ulic can defend himself from lightning, and can pressure him in a duel but is just slightly inferior in the force/skill

8. Honestly depends. Hindered Mustafar Anakin could lose or win if he just pounds Dooku's defense. I'm not sure

9. Not sure

10. Krayt in a decent fight

SunRazer
Dooku does lose to DE Luke, and Mustafar Anakin wins because the hindrance doesn't apply against Dooku, meaning he's only grown since their fight aboard the Invisible Hand.

Also, the idea that Tyranus stomps Traya in Force is downright laughable.

MythLord
I don't think Carth meant Dooku stomps her in Force powers, just that he stomps since he's better in every category, and considerably in most of them(like dueling, for example).

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
I don't think Carth meant Dooku stomps her in Force powers, just that he stomps since he's better in every category, and considerably in most of them(like dueling, for example). Traya would lose to Dooku in a force duel.

MythLord
Yeah, but not get stomped.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, but not get stomped. That I can agree on.

Emperordmb
1. Cade Skywalker - Dooku
2. DE Luke Skywalker - Luke
3. Kun Amped Kyp Durron - Kyp
4. Gethzorian - Geth
5. Traya - Dooku
6. Malak - Dooku
7. DLOTS Ulic Qel-Droma - idfk
8. Mustafar Anakin - Dooku
9. Legends 0 BBY Vader - Vader
10. Krayt Reborn - Krayt

Boss: Valkorion- Valkorion ultrastomps

carthage
Isn't 0BBY Purge Vader? I would imagine Dooku would has a shot at pre ANH Vader from the Dark horse comics

|King Joker|
0 BBY is ANH Vader

Darth Thor
It was FPJ who said even Ezra > Luke, not Filoni. And that was S1 Ezra Lol.

FPJ's opinion of Luke is just despicable.

Filoni as of TCW (Pre-Disney buy out) said he thinks any Council Member could take out Luke in a Lightsaber fight. But that was just his opinion.

And to be fair to Filoni, it was Lucas who started all this Padawan Luke stuff off, by claiming Luke was only Half Trained by ROTJ, and not fully equipped yet to take on Vader:

"In coming back to see Yoda we have to figure out Luke's training and the fact that he never finished his training and obviously now he's got a big question he wants answered. There is a point where the hero has to be left on his own 2 feet without anyone there to help him. And you can sort of have him be in a different place for something, but at some point you have to say now all the props have been taken away and he has to face the evil monster alone. In this case the scene established that the evil monster is actually his Father, and he's going to have to do it on his own, and that he's not really equipped to do it. He was too impatient, he didn't finish his studies, and now he's going to be HALF Trained to face a difficult physical and emotional challenge.

George Lucas, Return of the Jedi Audio Commentary.

But then even a Half trained Skywalker should still be a threat IMO.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Filoni as of TCW (Pre-Disney buy out) said he thinks any Council Member could take out Luke in a Lightsaber fight.

IIRC the implication wasn't that it would be close, either. Didn't he basically say Luke didn't have lightsaber skills in that quote?

Zenwolf
IIRC the implication wasn't that it would be close, either. Didn't he basically say Luke didn't have lightsaber skills in that quote?

Yeah, but that's clearly some bull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.