FOX Horsemen vs. Enchantress/Incubus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Fight takes place in Midway City

*Magneto is midflight and Enchantress is turned and facing him

Horsemen are: Angel, Psylocke, and Storm.

Can the Siblings win?

ares834
No. Magneto solos.

BruceSkywalker
Enchantress sucked... Mags destroys, maims etc

TH3_V01D
Enchantress took US military down and her lighting covered the whole country. Even reached space and took out a orbital satellite.

She stomps

ares834
And it took her hours to prepare that spell. When in an actual fight with no prep she was struggling with the squad...

Furthermore, horseman Magneto was also capable of destroying the entire world. He stomps.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah Magneto is too much for either of them to handle. In fact I think just about any of the Horsemen could take Enchantress out.

Zack M
Couldn't Enchantress just teleport Magneto's head off? lol

carthage
I don't know if she could break his shields

Zack M
Would she have to? Couldn't she just teleport in his shields? Take him down that way?

TheLordofMurder
Enchantress had to job for the Suicide Squad to beat her...

In a forum fight PIS is automatically turned off (unless otherwise specified in the OP)...

As as a result, I think she kills all of them including Mags...

I see no reason why she couldn't teleport right though his shields and kill him; in the movie, her teleportation appeared to have no limits and was crazy fast...

She teleported across the planet, stole secrets, and teleported back...all in about 2-3 seconds.

She was crazy powerful...

Legion88
Magneto easily. Enchantress was overhyped...

Zamiel
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Enchantress had to job for the Suicide Squad to beat her...

Uh, no she didn't. She was genuinely struggling with the team.

Nightcrawler was struggling with Angel alone...

Originally posted by Zack M
Couldn't Enchantress just teleport Magneto's head off? lol

Her teleportation never worked like that if memory serves.

KingD19
Yeah. Her teleportation was simply teleportation. And there's no evidence she can teleport inside his shields. Going inside a base isn't the same as going through concentrated magnetic energywaves.

Also, Magneto kills her with her brother, who was made primarily of metal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.