Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
Obi-Wan at ROTS and Luke at ROTJ (Pure canon tho)

NewGuy01
Kenobi.

The Merchant
Luke.

TheNuisanceBird
This is something that I've wanted to do for quite some time now. I'll eventually do it on my channel even though it's a little decisive in Kenobi's favor.

I find it interesting how both of their normal approaches would force them to do something that they wouldn't normally do.

chingchangwalla
Kenobi

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Kenobi

Lol Your signature.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Lol Your signature.

NO!

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
NO!

Shaak Ti gettin rekt across multiple deaths like a Stormtrooper.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Shaak Ti gettin rekt across multiple deaths like a Stormtrooper.

And so it begins...

carthage
Not sure

GhostRavage
Obi Wan

carthage
Id probably go Luke, defeating Vader with minimal training is ****ing insane when you think about it.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by carthage
Id probably go Luke, defeating Vader with minimal training is ****ing insane when you think about it.

Luke VS Vader is a whole other discussion.

carthage
Not really. In Legends Vader is more technically skilled, and vastly more powerful than ROTS Obi wan. The fact he can beat him with hardly any training where Kenobi at best can fight a hindered Anakin and barely survive leads me to think Luke can beat him with high difficulty, the main issue being Kenobi's mastery of Soresu.

Darth Thor
The "hardly any training" is a moot point, because that's the Luke we're discussing. So I'm not sure what you're trying to point out with the "hardly any training."

Also just because he defeated Vader in a Saber match up whilst he was in an enraged state, doesn't mean he'd penetrate Kenobi's Saber defences more times than not. Especially when even Anakin (with far more training) could not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.