Could our combined governments stop Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Let's say our Earth has just been informed that WWH is coming to rule it by force. Could we, on our own, no heroes, stop him?

Scenario 2 : We get Batman to help us.

Digi
WWH? Probably not. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

Batman with access to tech from his universe might stand a chance. If he's bound by our physics and rules, I don't see any hope.

Flyattractor
Just surround him with Kittens and Puppies and watch his big green heart melt....then cap him when he changes back to Banner.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
WWH? Probably not. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

Batman with access to tech from his universe might stand a chance. If he's bound by our physics and rules, I don't see any hope.

This.

Flyattractor
How would our Laws of Physics Hamper WBH?

deathslash
We send Carver to suck him off until he's happy. It would happen just like his showing with umar.

carver9
Really? Like really?

Flyattractor
Even WBH can't stand up to the power of the Annoying FanBoy!!!!

Delta1938
Yes. The NSA will show him carter's homoerotic fanfic of Hulk and Hulk will leave in disgust and a bit of fear.

Adam Grimes
Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth would be enough.

leonidas
yeah, we wouldn't have a chance. like digi said--with bats and his tech? different story. would hellbat be enough to take down wwh?

krisblaze
We could BFR him.

Some giant slingshot contraption.

Barring BFR were in trouble.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, we wouldn't have a chance.

Shows how little you know.

We have a man that can solo WWH even if he goes WBH...

NIYZVSElmj4

Stoic
Maybe gas would work on him long enough to send him into space. If he manages to see the plan, and hold his breath, then we're in trouble.

Flyattractor
I thought Hulk didn't need to breath anymore?

Part of the Keeping up with Superman nonsense stuff..

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Digi
WWH? No. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Really? Like really? laughing

Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to say it. I know that you're a pretty cool guy and I hope you know that I'm joking.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
laughing

Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to say it. I know that you're a pretty cool guy and I hope you know that I'm joking.

Lol...of course I knew you was joking. I hope.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Facee
Let's say our Earth has just been informed that WWH is coming to rule it by force. Could we, on our own, no heroes, stop him?

Scenario 2 : We get Batman to help us. Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/jamar1_zpsofas9kya.gif

Mr Marvel
The short answer is NO we couldn't...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
We send Carver to suck him off until he's happy. It would happen just like his showing with umar.

Missed this gem laughing out loud

Good plan thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.