Best Pilots in the Mythos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

Now, this doesn't just cover how good they can fly.

It covers how good they are in dogfights and such.

Discuss!

AncientPower
Anakin, Luke, Wedge and Poe are probably the top four starfighter pilots.

Total Warrior
Luke?

Trocity
Han's up there, too.

Jmanghan
Boba Fett???...

Zenwolf
The Fetts never struck me as some of the best pilots.

AncientPower
Dash Rendar is a shoe in.

carthage
Anakin and Han

Jmanghan
Aren't there like epic EU Pilots?

Or are the only good ones happening in the movies and/or animated TV Shows?

Zenwolf
There's some pretty good EU pilots yeah.

Selenial
Corran Horn was quite an exceptional pilot, IIRC. Soontir Fel was another great. Maarek Stele would be the last from the OT era that spring to mind and haven't already been mentioned.

Tiin and Koon were surprisingly good for PT Jedi, though relatively speaking it's hard to rank them with OT era characters.

Jmanghan
...But no Boba feats?

I was expecting more from the EU.

Selenial
Nah Boba's certainly up there.

Zenwolf
I wouldn't put him as one of the best though.

Flyattractor
I would think Boba would be more Soldier then Pilot when it comes to fighting and Hunting. And is it fair to pit Force users vs Normals when it comes to a Mundane Talent/Skill? People like Han,Dash and Poe have to fight with out a cheat code like Vader.

Q99
Originally posted by AncientPower
Anakin, Luke, Wedge and Poe are probably the top four starfighter pilots.

I'd say Jaina rounds out the top 5.

Best EU pilots are Jaina Solo, Soontir Fel, Maarek Stele, Tycho Celchu, Corran Horn, Keyan Farlander (player character of X-wing. The sole surviving Y-wing pilot in A New Hope, protected the B-wing project from destruction, has an impressive number of capship kills), and 'Rookie One' (play character from Rebel Assault games, has plot but no official name. During the Death Star assault, did a separate attack on the superlaser, and also took down the TIE Phantom project).

Darth Abonis
You forgot Hera

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
You forgot Hera

Largely because she's not a fighter pilot. Very skilled, but the op asked for dogfighters.

Nephthys
Not sure if this counts as dogfights but the space missions in TOR are pretty nuts in terms of things you have to take down. Taking on multiple cruisers, capitals ships and space stations in a single battle is hard to top.

DarthAnt66
Anakin is number one. thumb up

Nephthys
Anakin truly is the best, yeah. He knows to extend all hatches and drag-fins and then press buttons.

Incomparable.

Beniboybling
Vader > Anakin, and also wins this thread.

Trocity
Bane is the best at flying when he gets ragdolled.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Vader > Anakin, and also wins this thread.

Yeah but Ben is better than Obi-Wan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.