Darth Sion vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solar Power
*Peak Fett
*Standard gear
*No limitations on Sion's offensive force powers for round 1
Setting is the Invisible Hand, with starting distance the same distance Ani and Obi had with Count Dooku

Round 1: Sion is not allowed to resurrect, death or being incapacitated leads to Fett's victory
Round 2: Sion is allowed to resurrect 3 times, but in this round he is not allowed to use Drain or Lightning

Can the best bounty hunter in the galaxy triumph over the Lord of Pain?

Jmanghan
What the f*ck?

Fett destroys.

Emperordmb
Boba butchers him

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Boba butchers him http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t630797.html

Selenial
Sion with relative ease, idk what the **** this is.

Solar Power
Originally posted by Selenial
Sion with relative ease, idk what the **** this is.

It wasn't my intention to make a spite thread, my apologies. I'm just trying to gauge Boba's standing here, so I tried pitting him against a lower force user. I didn't want to make it complete spite against say Coleman Trebor or something, and I thought Sion would make a pretty good fight without stomping. Tbh, I was debating to pick Sion or Bandon, but I didn't want troll answers, so I picked Sion. Would you mind sharing with me why Sion wins round 2 with relative ease, and also, what you think peak Boba Fett is?

carthage
Boba's arsenal blew up an Abeloth avatar, Sion gets rinsed

Jmanghan
Sion with relative ease, idk what the **** this is. Uh, Boba has given trouble to far... FARRRR Superior opponents.

Also, what has Sion done in cut content that is impressive enough to take Boba even once?

MythLord
Fett wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Solar Power
It wasn't my intention to make a spite thread, my apologies. I'm just trying to gauge Boba's standing here, so I tried pitting him against a lower force user. I didn't want to make it complete spite against say Coleman Trebor or something, and I thought Sion would make a pretty good fight without stomping. Tbh, I was debating to pick Sion or Bandon, but I didn't want troll answers, so I picked Sion. Would you mind sharing with me why Sion wins round 2 with relative ease, and also, what you think peak Boba Fett is? Could probably take Trebor too...

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Uh, Boba has given trouble to far... FARRRR Superior opponents.

Also, what has Sion done in cut content that is impressive enough to take Boba even once?
I'm guessing draining a beginning of game Meetra that had already been force crushed and was simultaneously being barraged with lightning from two people assisting Sion.

Solar Power
Could probably take Trebor too...

I was saying that Boba would stomp Trebor, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Selenial
It wasn't my intention to make a spite thread, my apologies. I'm just trying to gauge Boba's standing here, so I tried pitting him against a lower force user. I didn't want to make it complete spite against say Coleman Trebor or something, and I thought Sion would make a pretty good fight without stomping. Tbh, I was debating to pick Sion or Bandon, but I didn't want troll answers, so I picked Sion. Would you mind sharing with me why Sion wins round 2 with relative ease, and also, what you think peak Boba Fett is?

Don't worry, that's not what I meant. I was suggesting that the previous replies were at fault. I understand wanting to rank Boba, I've always liked him as a character and tended to have more respect for him than most. A thread like this though won't get an accurate placement of Boba because of the amount of people on this forum who like to shit on Sion.

IMHO, This is a small arena for Boba to unload what he'd want to. It limits the choice of weaponry to rather small scale things, Boba can't get a huge distance and has no prep for setting up traps. Sion won't give a shit about a stray blaster bolt, low grade explosives or a flamethrower, and unlike a lot of Boba's opponents he is quite happy using the force to utterly eviscerate someone if need be.

Uh, Boba has given trouble to far... FARRRR Superior opponents.

My apologies, that's not what I meant when I linked the canon thread. DMB has consistently and publicly claimed TSLRCM is not Legends Canon, but has never substantiated his arguments. I was hoping he'd finally either concede or actually front a response, so we can finally kill this debate.

As it stands it looks like he's pretending the thread doesn't exist mmm

Deronn_solo
Sion slaughters, lmao. Boba has no way to beat him down for good.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Sion slaughters, lmao. Boba has no way to beat him down for good.

He isn't allowed to get resurrected in Round 1, and he only gets 3 times in Round 2.

Anyway, thats the same with every person you can think of.

Nihilus wasn't able to kill him through draining.

Valkorion probably couldn't kill him either.

Deronn_solo
Didn't see that to be honest. Regardless, I'm sure Boba isn't killing him a single time. In order for someone to keep themselves alive using sheer will, anger and Force power - they must be pretty powerful in the Force, and even if a good portion is used on keeping himself alive; Sion should still have a decent amount to use for combative purposes.

Nah. Plenty of people would be capable of utterly breaking him mentally.

Jmanghan
Didn't see that to be honest. Regardless, I'm sure Boba isn't killing him a single time. In order for someone to keep themselves alive using sheer will, anger and Force power - they must be pretty powerful in the Force, and even if a good portion is used on keeping himself alive; Sion should still have a decent amount to use for combative purposes.

Nah. Plenty of people would be capable of utterly breaking him mentally.

He was broken mentally by being beaten.

Anyway, there's nothing to match up to Sion being that powerful.

Deronn_solo
He was broken mentally by being beaten.

Anyway, there's nothing to match up to Sion being that powerful.

Hmm?

Um, yeah, there is. The fact he's a walking carcass, and giving Chaos the finger by via: anger, will, and strength in the Force, is evidence enough.

Jmanghan
Hmm?

Um, yeah, there is. The fact he's a walking carcass, and giving Chaos the finger by via: anger, will, and strength in the Force, is evidence enough.

He's not beating the Following: Rahm Kota, or Kyle Katarn.

People that Boba has already beaten.

Deronn_solo
Boba only stalemated Kyle, not best him, per the Essential Guide to Characters. Not to mention, Kyle was so far from his peak that it isn't even worth talking about, lmao. In fact, Katarn wasn't even a Jedi at the time. As for Kota, yeah, I say Sion could.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm thinking of separating KOTOR 2 characters, from like, everything else in terms of powerscaling.

I.e. Sion wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm thinking of separating KOTOR 2 characters, from like, everything else in terms of powerscaling.

I.e. Sion wins. But then you don't have anything to compare him to...

Just... what?...

Jmanghan
Boba only stalemated Kyle, not best him, per the Essential Guide to Characters. Not to mention, Kyle was so far from his peak that it isn't even worth talking about, lmao. In fact, Katarn wasn't even a Jedi at the time. As for Kota, yeah, I say Sion could. Kota almost = Katarn :/

Deronn_solo
Kota almost = Katarn :/

Um....no, he isn't. If he was, clearly Boba wouldn't have knocked him on his ass with a swift blow to the chin, yet, only stalemate a pre-prime Katarn. Besides that comparison, Kyle's feats are just better. Especially in melee.

FreshestSlice
Jaden>Boba Fett, and Jaden wasn't even close to being as powerful as Kyle when he beat him.

SunRazer
Unless I'm missing something, Sion Crushes/Drains him to death. The notion that Fett stomps the most elite of an organization that killed tens of thousands of Jedi (in the prime of the Jedi Order, at least in reference to your average Jedi) is ludicrous.

Selenial

I.e. Sion wins.

mmm

Explain

Zenwolf
Tbh, Palps Dark Adept had Boba on the ground, choking him, he could have just ended Boba right then and there, yet chose not to.

That's of course unless Fett goes guns blazing and keeping Sion on the move.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
mmm

Explain

Well, mainly because of Drew Karpyshyn and the SWTOR Devs, the power levels of KOTOR 2 characters are all over the place:

In KOTOR 2, beings like Sion, Nihilus, and Traya are literally ultra powerful monsters of the dark side that generally can't be defeated by conventional means, like being struck down with a lightsaber. One of them eats planets for breakfast, one of them can't die because he's so powerful he wills himself not to, and the 3rd was Revan's greatest teacher who spear headed this triumvirate and treated Jedi High Council members like legitimate children.
In the Revan Novel, the Triumvirate is reduced to being merely referred to as renegade Dark Jedi, (the guy who either speaks the language of the force itself, or the first and last language ever spoken, and eats worlds for breakfast, is a mere dark jedi, lmfao,) and Meetra's portrayal in the novel was generally shit relative to her greatness in KOTOR 2.
In SWTOR, when you find Nihilus' holocron, the Dark Lord isn't really seen as or considered much of a big deal.
Despite Karpyshyn SWTOR seemingly downscaling the Triumvirate's power, Traya's Spirit is still an immense fountain/geyser of dark side energy that gives Baras unparalleled farseeing powers, making him "invincible" in the process. And Traya was the most tame of the Triumvirate in terms of sheer haxx.

Overall, it's just too much inconsistency to swing it one way or another, but if any choice is to be made, I'd just refer to the source material, (i.e. KOTOR 2) to make the most accurate assessment of their power.

chingchangwalla
Sion is shit. Boba absolutely ****s him

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sion wills through Boba's arsenal. thumb up

Selenial
Well, mainly because of Drew Karpyshyn and the SWTOR Devs, the power levels of KOTOR 2 characters are all over the place:

In KOTOR 2, beings like Sion, Nihilus, and Traya are literally ultra powerful monsters of the dark side that generally can't be defeated by conventional means, like being struck down with a lightsaber. One of them eats planets for breakfast, one of them can't die because he's so powerful he wills himself not to, and the 3rd was Revan's greatest teacher who spear headed this triumvirate and treated Jedi High Council members like legitimate children.
In the Revan Novel, the Triumvirate is reduced to being merely referred to as renegade Dark Jedi, (the guy who either speaks the language of the force itself, or the first and last language ever spoken, and eats worlds for breakfast, is a mere dark jedi, lmfao,) and Meetra's portrayal in the novel was generally shit relative to her greatness in KOTOR 2.
In SWTOR, when you find Nihilus' holocron, the Dark Lord isn't really seen as or considered much of a big deal.
Despite Karpyshyn SWTOR seemingly downscaling the Triumvirate's power, Traya's Spirit is still an immense fountain/geyser of dark side energy that gives Baras unparalleled farseeing powers, making him "invincible" in the process. And Traya was the most tame of the Triumvirate in terms of sheer haxx.

Overall, it's just too much inconsistency to swing it one way or another, but if any choice is to be made, I'd just refer to the source material, (i.e. KOTOR 2) to make the most accurate assessment of their power.

Yes, Skillz. Yes. Now you see smile

Now you see that the only way of truly connecting Kotor 2 to the rest of the mythos is that Surik's loss of her wound dramatically weakened her. It's the only way smile

(PS: IIRC Nihilus' Holocron in swtor was one of the most deadly and terrifying artefacts the Sith could ever hold)

DarthAnt66
CoD

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. Chalking it up to authorial inconsistency is the much more logical conclusion. I, unlike you, don't feel the need to come up with in-universe excuses. smile

SunRazer
@Skillz - https://youtu.be/25lm3cxnF8k?t=745

Anyway, authorial stupidity is one thing. Surik losing her Force Bonds and status as a Wound in the Force almost certainly played a part, though.

Her not being able to find Force Enlightenment on DK is ****ing stupid, considering that presumably did so on Malachor V, which was a far worse nexus. So authorial stupidity has to be considered, to an extent. Just searching for in-universe explanations won't work.

It's similar to how Filoni portrays Grievous relative to his older incarnation. Authorial disconnection from the original source material can lead to some truly stupid things. But then, one wonders if something like this is to be applied to say, Exar Kun as well.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But yeah, Sion has more evidence pointing towards him being a monster than being a weakling, tbh. Boba dies.

SunRazer
Where do you rank Surik & the Triumvirate, then?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sion: B Team + level with insane immortality haxx
Traya: Dooku level + as a force user overall
Nihilus: Jesus H Christ
Meetra: Jaina level

smile

SunRazer
Interesting. Fairly close to my rankings, actually.

Jmanghan
But yeah, Sion has more evidence pointing towards him being a monster than being a weakling, tbh. Boba dies. You kinda need something to outright put him as a monster.

A feat, an accolade.

But Sion has nothing.

He's weak asf, and I dunno why assumptions can be used, they shouldn't be used.

Ever.

Sion never confirmed that HE was the one keeping himself alive.

He just said "the Dark Side" and the shit about his anger.

At no point did he ever say that he, himself, was keeping himself alive.

Its implied that it was just the Dark Side himself.

Had nothing to do with power.

SunRazer
Sion has numerous accolades indicating that he's very powerful, lol. He's stated to have "dark and devastating powers" and is an "ultra-powerful monster of the dark side".

Please don't speak about topics you know nothing about.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Sion has numerous accolades indicating that he's very powerful, lol. He's stated to have "dark and devastating powers" and is an "ultra-powerful monster of the dark side".

Please don't speak about topics you know nothing about. Thats great, now lets see him back it up.

Oh, thats right, he can't.

Cause he sucks. smile

SunRazer
I just re-read your edit for your last post.

I don't have time to waste on this. Good day.

carthage
What feats for Sion does he have to suggest he can come back together after getting blown up by a missile from Fett. I mean feats and not retarded cut canon non feats that never occurred? Has he even used drain in combat?

Zenwolf
Why can't he just redirect or dodge the missile? It seems more likely that, that would happen than him getting hit directly with a missile.

SunRazer
Sion's body is already torn apart, lol. He's holding together the pieces with the Force.

carthage
Ok so nothing To actually suggest he could reconstitute himself after having his body blown apart and scattered by a missile or thermal det.

Ok thanks

What feats doe he have with drain?

Jmanghan
Sion's body is already torn apart, lol. He's holding together the pieces with the Force.

Thats literally never stated.

SunRazer
Sion's body is already blown apart. The fact that he's still holding himself together is exactly that proof you're looking for.

What proof is there that Boba can withstand being Crushed or Drained to death? Oh, damn, there's none. Curbstomp incoming.

SunRazer

DarthAnt66
"Thanks to his intense anger and pain, he literally holds his decaying body together through the dark side of the Force."

mmm

Selenial
Sion never confirmed that HE was the one keeping himself alive.

He just said "the Dark Side" and the shit about his anger.

At no point did he ever say that he, himself, was keeping himself alive.

Its implied that it was just the Dark Side himself.

Had nothing to do with power.

"Few Sith Lords hold mastery over pain or hatred like Darth Sion, Lord of Pain. His visage is terrible to behold: a decomposing body held together by dark side energies channeled by Sion himself, sustaining his life through the Force, powered by anger and hatred. He is in eternal pain but endures it as a small price for apparent immortality. However, in the end, despite his anger, hatred, and manipulation of dark side energy, the Lord of Pain could not defeat the Jedi Exile."

Well that was easy smile

"Perhaps the most rage-filled Sith Lord yet encountered, Darth Sion is a shattered mesh of flesh and bone. Sion is in constant pain, but his body is held together by will and fury. He is a True, Immortal manifestation of the Dark Side of the Force. A feared Lightsaber Assassin, Sion's chaotic wrath is directed towards Sith and Jedi alike."

As for Darth Sion's feats. He beat Darth Traya in melee combat near the beginning of the game. She lacked the force augmentation that she would usually have, but Traya was a peer of Yusanis in the Echani dueling techniques, which would allow non force-sensitives to combat Sith and Jedi.

His defeating of her suggests a superiority over a legendary warrior who Revan killed personally.

He was hand trained by Revan, and was a peer of Atton Rand, either killing him or being killed by him in what is deemed an intense and close fight. Atton being capable of killing Jedi Knights before anyone even discovered he was force sensitive. Atton who was trained to mastery in each form of Lightsaber Combat by the Jedi Exile. Atton who fought through an academy of Sith Lords. Atton who defeated a Dark Jedi Master in single combat, after said master absorbed the energies of the Tomb of Freedon Nadd. This being after Atton already fought through hoards of Sith Commandos, beasts and Dark Jedi.

Sion's slain countless Jedi and Sith, what makes you think Boba will stand out stronger than the best of them, while also managing to finally kill an immortal who can withstand a Force Wave capable of destroying the bridge of a capital ship:

"Nihilus does not move, camera shows him from the front, half side, as Sion walks away behind him. Nihilus turns, dark wave energy exploding from him, blasting Sion back, as supports smash down around him."

DarthAnt66
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

FreshestSlice
Jman accepts all of your concessions. You've already lost this one.

Jmanghan
Nah, I was kinda talking out my ass on this one.

I had thought Boba was some Jedi-killing infallible bad-ass.

FreshestSlice
He lost a fight with a 14 year old, but he's an infallible badass?

AncientPower
@Skillz - https://youtu.be/25lm3cxnF8k?t=745

Anyway, authorial stupidity is one thing. Surik losing her Force Bonds and status as a Wound in the Force almost certainly played a part, though.

Her not being able to find Force Enlightenment on DK is ****ing stupid, considering that presumably did so on Malachor V, which was a far worse nexus. So authorial stupidity has to be considered, to an extent. Just searching for in-universe explanations won't work.

I'm not sure on this one to be honest, Dromund Kaas is a lot more powerful than most people give it credit for. The place has two confirmed dark side nexus sites: The Dark Citadel and the Dark Temple. This is besides the fact Dromund Kaas was already a place of dark side power, before Emperor Vitiate turned up and started immense dark side experiments, turning the ionosphere into a permanent dark side miasma and corrupting the flora and fauna of the entire planet.

Don't forget that Revan admits that his ability to see the future is clouded by the dark side of the Force, so even he was hindered to some degree by Dromund Kaas.

Over the next 3,700 years that power waned over time due to inactivity and the Dark temple became a ruin, until the Dark Side Prophets constructed a new Dark Force Temple on the remains. The place clearly wasn't as powerful as it was in the Old Republic era. Even despite that fact, it rendered Mara Jade incapable of using anything but dark side powers, corrupted Kyle Katarn into a dark sider with pretty crazy powers and decades later, Ben couldn't feel the Force at all, Jaina and Luke's reflexes were described as being bogged down by 'mental sewage' exuding from the Dark Force Temple which was still way, way off.

The biggest difference of course being the presence of numerous dark council members, countless other Sith and the Emperor himself, who can hinder Jedi with his mere presence in the Force.

Moreover, we have no idea if the Exile did use enlightenment on Malachor V, only that she was mentally, spiritually and physically hindered considerably the entire time. That was described as the worst event of her life, putting just the surface of Malachor V above Korriban, Darth Nihilus and the Ravager, and even the mental anguish of the MSG detonation that would've killed her if she hadn't cut herself off from the Force. That isn't considering how much worse the effects would've been the closer she got to the massive geyser of dark side energy in the Trayus Core.

I'm on the fence here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wanking the Kaas nexus shits on Vitiate.

Unacceptable.

AncientPower
Kaas is a nexus because of Vitiate, my dear friend.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure, but because of the nexus wank it makes Novel Vitiate seem Revan Reborn tier or below when off it. Which is what's unacceptable. smile

Also, me, Sel, and Ant just made a new brigade merging the KOTOR's with SWTOR. smile

AncientPower
Well, no, because it is a measure of Vitiate's own power, he is clearly not reliant on the nexus, by any means of significance. Can we stop pretending Vitiate is relevant to Valkorion?

You created a new brigade including KotOR era characters and you didn't include me or Nova?

http://i.imgur.com/Mgc5QUI.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yep. Sel has accepted Valk ~ DE Sidious, has Revan slightly below Yoda, and Traya above Dooku.

AncientPower
As if all of those things weren't already observed by myself.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sel also has Meetra above Jaina Solo tbh. smile

AncientPower
The only placement that matters is Nyriss > Bane.

SunRazer
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'm not sure on this one to be honest, Dromund Kaas is a lot more powerful than most people give it credit for. The place has two confirmed dark side nexus sites: The Dark Citadel and the Dark Temple. This is besides the fact Dromund Kaas was already a place of dark side power, before Emperor Vitiate turned up and started immense dark side experiments, turning the ionosphere into a permanent dark side miasma and corrupting the flora and fauna of the entire planet.

Don't forget that Revan admits that his ability to see the future is clouded by the dark side of the Force, so even he was hindered to some degree by Dromund Kaas.

Over the next 3,700 years that power waned over time due to inactivity and the Dark temple became a ruin, until the Dark Side Prophets constructed a new Dark Force Temple on the remains. The place clearly wasn't as powerful as it was in the Old Republic era. Even despite that fact, it rendered Mara Jade incapable of using anything but dark side powers, corrupted Kyle Katarn into a dark sider with pretty crazy powers and decades later, Ben couldn't feel the Force at all, Jaina and Luke's reflexes were described as being bogged down by 'mental sewage' exuding from the Dark Force Temple which was still way, way off.

The biggest difference of course being the presence of numerous dark council members, countless other Sith and the Emperor himself, who can hinder Jedi with his mere presence in the Force.

Moreover, we have no idea if the Exile did use enlightenment on Malachor V, only that she was mentally, spiritually and physically hindered considerably the entire time. That was described as the worst event of her life, putting just the surface of Malachor V above Korriban, Darth Nihilus and the Ravager, and even the mental anguish of the MSG detonation that would've killed her if she hadn't cut herself off from the Force. That isn't considering how much worse the effects would've been the closer she got to the massive geyser of dark side energy in the Trayus Core.

I'm assuming she managed Enlightenment solely because of her performance there, and because it'd be pretty damn stupid for her to learn it on Dantooine and then not be able to use it for the biggest fight of her life. So she learnt the game's ultimate LS power just so she could use it when running through the Ravager?

For the record, the nexus of the Jedi Temple ruins on Coruscant was powerful enough for Nyax to throw around capital ships apparently, which would mean the nexus of Malachor V would be utterly insane since there were even more deaths there and they occurred in simultaneity.

AncientPower
But she learns it from a holocron that they found in the Dantooine archives, Nova, you just found that out yourself. In vanilla she learns it after the council meeting.

SunRazer
Which is still around that time. It still makes no sense that she learned the biggest LS power just to use it for the Ravager and not on Malachor V.

AncientPower
Why are we talking about game mechanics? She was hindered on Malachor V and is highly unlikely to be capable of achieving a tranquil state of mind when she is stated to be mentally enduring the anguish of Jedi spirits echoing throughout the planet.

SunRazer
It's not game mechanics. The idea is that Enlightenment is supposed to a critical, "ultimate" sort of power for LS, Crush for DS.

I shouldn't be complaining about this, though. If she beat the entire Academy without Enlightenment, that's only more impressive for her smile

AncientPower
It is the greatest technique she learns, true, but that in reality is all it is. Malachor V was meant to be her hardest and most difficult test under the worst circumstances, her inability to go in at full strength was the point. A point Traya even makes with the Exile's rescuing of her companions.

SunRazer
The point is that she prevails under adverse conditions. Enlightenment possibly playing a role in her triumph.

With her Bonds with her companions, Enlightenment's entirely possible and might've been what protected her (to an extent) against the harshness of the world.

If she does it without Enlightenment, then the feat's just even better.

AncientPower
The point being, Meetra couldn't do so on Dromund Kaas, her inability is even more likely on Malachor V.

The Merchant
Bobas best shot is hitting Sion with the gun that destroys molecular bonds and causing disintegration.

SunRazer
Originally posted by AncientPower
The point being, Meetra couldn't do so on Dromund Kaas, her inability is even more likely on Malachor V.

That's just down to authorial stupidity. The same author ignores so many of Meetra's strengths.

AncientPower
Nah, there is a part of the novel where Meetra tries to enter an enlightened state but the dark side was making it too difficult to achieve a tranquil state of mind. Her inabilities on Dromund Kaas are consistent with other Jedi on a less potent Dromund Kaas.

SunRazer
I know that. Enlightenment is supposed to be an inner thing - and after braving Malachor V, I don't imagine DK would've made it so hard for her to find Enlightenment. This is the same author who never once mentioned Surik's aptitude for making Force Bonds with others or using Sever Force.

AncientPower
I understand your point, I pioneered ranting about Drew's self-admitted inadequate research into the lore. But no amount of complaining and head canon will do the characters any favor on here or on CV. I'm trying to connect very distant dots to have a consistent picture of the character, give me a break.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He lost a fight with a 14 year old, but he's an infallible badass? I mean like, didn't he kill tons of Jedi in Melee combat, as well as ranged?

Nameless Jedi, of course.

Zenwolf
We don't know, as I recall his confirmed kills were mostly just statements and showing a collection of sabers, so not sure of any circumstances.

Solar Power
Originally posted by Zenwolf
We don't know, as I recall his confirmed kills were mostly just statements and showing a collection of sabers, so not sure of any circumstances.

Hi Zenwolf, I was just wondering if you could answer a question I have, being what is Boba Fett's prime? Is it around RotJ or LotF when he gets beskar armor but is older?

Zenwolf
Hi Zenwolf, I was just wondering if you could answer a question I have, being what is Boba Fett's prime? Is it around RotJ or LotF when he gets beskar armor but is older?

Probably the latter if talking about gear, physically I'm sure he's out of his prime by then compared to his younger self, I'm not really versed on Boba's aspects tbh.

Solar Power
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Probably the latter if talking about gear, physically I'm sure he's out of his prime by then compared to his younger self, I'm not really versed on Boba's aspects tbh.

Thanks for the response!

Don't worry, that's not what I meant. I was suggesting that the previous replies were at fault. I understand wanting to rank Boba, I've always liked him as a character and tended to have more respect for him than most. A thread like this though won't get an accurate placement of Boba because of the amount of people on this forum who like to shit on Sion.

IMHO, This is a small arena for Boba to unload what he'd want to. It limits the choice of weaponry to rather small scale things, Boba can't get a huge distance and has no prep for setting up traps. Sion won't give a shit about a stray blaster bolt, low grade explosives or a flamethrower, and unlike a lot of Boba's opponents he is quite happy using the force to utterly eviscerate someone if need be.

My apologies, that's not what I meant when I linked the canon thread. DMB has consistently and publicly claimed TSLRCM is not Legends Canon, but has never substantiated his arguments. I was hoping he'd finally either concede or actually front a response, so we can finally kill this debate.

As it stands it looks like he's pretending the thread doesn't exist mmm
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I'm convinced Sion wins handily now.

QuakeBlood
Sion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.