Aquaman vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
They fight near the coast

To the death

krisblaze
Rulk is a bit too strong.

Imo hes been ver consistent.

Digi
Would telepathy do anything? I think that might be Arthur's option here.

ghostman
yeah telepathy is the only chance he has here

carver9
New 52 Aquaman.

EcstaticGrace
Does Rulk get stronger over time like Hulk? What's his Base at?

Not downplaying Simon but I think If Wonder Man can give Rulk trouble Aquaman should be able to do even more so in that regard. He should honestly be faster then Rulk and he has a weapon that can inflict damage above Herald tier.

carver9
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Does Rulk get stronger over time like Hulk? What's his Base at?

Not downplaying Simon but I think If Wonder Man can give Rulk trouble Aquaman should be able to do even more so in that regard. He should honestly be faster then Rulk and he has a weapon that can inflict damage above Herald tier.

That was one of Rulk worst showing. Looking at his norm, I would give him high advantages over Aquaman.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by carver9
That was one of Rulk worst showing. Looking at his norm, I would give him high advantages over Aquaman.

I feel like Aquaman has speed over him as well as a weapon that can harm him.

I don't know what strength showings Rulk has so feel free to educate me but I feel Aquaman's durability would allow him to take the few hits I'd believe he'd receive with not much trouble.

Wolverine has danced around Rulk as well as far as I've seen and The Thing has been able to knock him back with a punch.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I feel like Aquaman has speed over him as well as a weapon that can harm him.

I don't know what strength showings Rulk has so feel free to educate me but I feel Aquaman's durability would allow him to take the few hits I'd believe he'd receive with not much trouble.

Wolverine has danced around Rulk as well as far as I've seen and The Thing has been able to knock him back with a punch.

Hes not bad actually. Held his own with everyone from Namor to Colossanaut.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hes not bad actually. Held his own with everyone from Namor to Colossanaut.

Yeah I read the AvX stuff. Other then that and the Bendis Force jokes I don't know much about Rulk though. From what I've seen he doesn't seem all to consistent.

In regards to the battle is his HF anything like Hulk's?

-K-M-
And in AvX Vs. he lost to domino. Though It is very likely non-canon...or I hope

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -K-M-
And in AvX Vs. he lost to domino. Though It is very likely non-canon...or I hope

Domino affects probability right? Wouldn't call that a lose. Theyre like miniature reality warpers

StiltmanFTW
Domino affects probability right? Wouldn't call that a lose. Theyre like miniature reality warpers

The final issue of 'AvX: Versus' mini was a joke issue, not to be taken seriously at all. Most likely non-canon. I believe that's when the Rulk vs Dom fight happened, Mungi?

Dom did win a fight against Cage, though... when Cage was strong enough to lift and toss cars... Conquest of Champions II? But Rulk is in a different league.

krisblaze
Rulk has a surprisingly high average.

Shit character though.

If Arthur has his spear he might take some.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The final issue of 'AvX: Versus' mini was a joke issue, not to be taken seriously at all. Most likely non-canon. I believe that's when the Rulk vs Dom fight happened, Mungi?

Dom did win a fight against Cage, though... when Cage was strong enough to lift and toss cars... Conquest of Champions II? But Rulk is in a different league.

Why would it be non b canon

StiltmanFTW

Just take a look...

1. http://smg.photobucket.com/user/amaresu/media/VS-Zone-014_zps26cba3f3.jpg.html
2. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49974/3188172-tumblr_mbqqypjdb91ql4e6oo1_500.jpg

It was vastly different from issues 1 - 5, that were actual tie-ins to the event, expanding the story...

-K-M-

There was a few joke fights in it

StiltmanFTW
Hope punching Wanda in the face, lol.

zopzop
They fight near the coast

Goodnight Rulk. AM ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Summoning halibuts won't help, zop.

Zack M
Rulk.

EcstaticGrace
Stabbing him several times though will. Rulk kabob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.