KOTOR Masters vs. FOTJ Duelists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Vrook Lamar, Zez Kai El, Kavar, and Vandar Tokare

Vs.

Ben Skywalker, Vestara Khai, Kenth Hamner, and Tahiri Vella

Force sabers all out

darthbane77
I wanna say KOTOR masters, but not sure if I know enough about the NJO guys here to make a positive decision.

SunRazer
KotOR masters win, tbh. Ben, Vestara or Tahiri could get Stasis'd quickly. Vandar's apparently legendary even by TOR's time, but whether that refers to strength or not is unknown. The KotOR Masters have a pretty ambiguous level of power, but from what we do see (reconstructing the Jedi Enclave, Severing the Exile, etc.) they're pretty damn strong. In the DS version, they can sense each other's deaths from across the galaxy, too, even though each of them are hiding on planets where it's difficult for them to be sensed.

Then there's Vrook Stasising a presumably far more powerful version of the Exile than the one who fought Visas on the Ebon Hawk. Visas admits that the Exile as of that time is already stronger than her, and she managed to incapacitate the Exile's party (presumably through the Force). So yeah, that's pretty incredible for some Jedi Masters who are considered to be very-low tier by the public.

Jmanghan
Hamner solos.

TK'ing Kyp and contending with Saba Sebatyne is enough to bring them all down.

I dunno why the Featless KOTOR Masters are suddenly now getting praise.

AncientPower
Your posts are pure ignorance taken form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.