Darth Traya vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Force
2. All Out

Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

AncientPower
They probably debate, or play Dejariik.

carthage
Dooku without much difficulty

AncientPower
laughing out loud

carthage
I agree it would be funny watching him slaughter her in a duel

AncientPower
It'd be funny watching him get telepathically raped.

carthage
When has Traya ever 'mindraped' anyone close to Dooku in force power?

AncientPower
>telepathy
>Force power

You never fail to amuse, Carthage.

Deronn_solo
Tyranus.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

chingchangwalla
Dooku is not winning easily you fools, but he is still the victor

AncientPower
Yeh, there's no scenario in which he is winning anything but a duel, he's outclassed in every other respect.

The Merchant
Dooku eats.

MythLord
Dooku is superior in pretty much every category that really matters, in varying degrees, though.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by AncientPower
Yeh, there's no scenario in which he is winning anything but a duel, he's outclassed in every other respect.

Originally posted by MythLord
Dooku is superior in pretty much every category that really matters, in varying degrees, though.

Fight!

AncientPower
Really don't see how he beats her, at all.

SunRazer
Traya wins 1. Tyranus probably can't even inflict any lasting harm on her.

He probably wins 2 due to lightsaber skill, unless Traya elects to use Drain.

AncientPower
Him getting in CQC in the first place is the problem.

MythLord
I really don't see how Traya's got any advantage that can seal a win for her.

AncientPower
She slaughtered three powerful Jedi masters casually via Force, Dooku never once displayed Force abilities that can so easily kill Jedi on the tier of Fisto and Koon. She casually killed nearly a dozen elite Sith assassins with dark healing, she was casually roflstomping the Exile's entire party besides Bao-Dur.

Dooku has never displayed so much casual dominance over large groups of powerful individuals.

SunRazer
Actually, per the game files, it's "nearly twenty" of them.

AncientPower
Wow, just insane.

Nephthys
Wait, are we talking about the Sith Traya kills? Thats ****ing nuts....

SunRazer
From the game files:

Mind you, the Sith on Malachor V are the strongest Sith of their time.

Nephthys
Well if we accept that then Traya definitely ain't getting stomped. haermm

She'd take Force for certain.

AncientPower
The fact she can casually kill almost twenty elite Sith assassins, simultaneously, but the Exile can match her vast telekinetic displays and hold her in Force well enough to defeat her, in the Core of Malachor V, is crazy.

Oh wait, Meetra is Qui-Gon Jinn tier, I forgot.

Selenial
No one reads shit when I post it but when Nova posts it you all lose your minds sad

On topic though: Traya wins. She holds a decisive advantage in the Force. Being able to dodge the saber strikes of Brianna with ease, an echani who slated six of the strongest non-force sensitives in the galaxy and duel evenly with Traya gives her some impressive speed. Her schooling of Atton also places her skill pretty up there, so whatever advantage Dooku holds with a blade could likely be held off for her to use whatever force powers she so chooses.

MythLord
@Nova

Where did you get that from, tbh?

Selenial
@Nova

Where did you get that from, tbh?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t630797.html

The script for Kotor II that anyone who bought the game can access.

MythLord
Never knew you could access that. Anyways, with that Traya wins this. I'll probably raise her to being comparable/equal to Vader now, tbh.

SunRazer
KotOR II's dialogue files.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Selenial
No one reads shit when I post it but when Nova posts it you all lose your minds

Technically, I posted this a while ago, but anyway...

Traya wins Force-only. Dooku has no way of winning.

Selenial
Never knew you could access that. Anyways, with that Traya wins this. I'll probably raise her to being comparable/equal to Vader now, tbh.

I'd recommend reading Nova's respect thread for her, I for one wasn't aware he'd put the dialogue files in it, so I went rooting around for nothing stick out tongue

Originally posted by SunRazer
Technically, I posted this a while ago, but anyway...

Well yeh, we've known about this stuff for ages. No one other than Ant seemed to take the script seriously until recently though, whether that was due to the thread or not mmm

Nephthys
We should also consider that both Traya and the Sith Assassins could have drawn on the nexus, so there's no difference in that regard for the feat. On the other hand Meetra would have been weakened by it while Traya was amped. And Traya is already more powerful than the Exile.....

And the Exile still beat her.

Being able to dodge the saber strikes of Brianna with ease, an echani who slated six of the strongest non-force sensitives in the galaxy and duel evenly with Traya gives her some impressive speed.

https://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-crossarms.gif

SunRazer
She meant Atris Traya.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
We should also consider that both Traya and the Sith Assassins could have drawn on the nexus, so there's no difference in that regard for the feat. On the other hand Meetra would have been weakened by it while Traya was amped. And Traya is already more powerful than the Exile.....

And the Exile still beat her.

https://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-crossarms.gif

Which is a testament to Surik's dueling abilities, yes.

And I mean Atris embarrasment

Nephthys
Yeah, its far more arguable now that Kotor II Exile should be Revan's equal.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, its far more arguable now that Kotor II Exile should be Revan's equal.

Not if you have Revan as Yoda-Tier.

Join the revolution Neph smile

SunRazer
Equal to KotOR I Revan, not Reborn Revan.

Nephthys
Yeah. Beating Malachor Traya is easily as impressive as Revan's Star Forge feats. Probably more.

SoR Revan is Yoda level, yarp. yes

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait...Traya dropped nearly 20 of em instantly?

What the ****. smile

SunRazer
Skillz, you've bent the knee. Your crushing defeat in the Entity thread was only the first step smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I bend over all the time...

That came out wrong. smile

SunRazer
Not as wrong as your Traya disrespect in that thread smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't worry, this all leads back to Valkorion anyways smile

SunRazer
I don't mind. smile

As long as Sidious reigns supreme smile

MythLord
Traya should be > Sidious, now.

Guy cannot kill Gethzerion, yet Traya murks 20 Elites(I find that odd, since the game only shows like ten'of'em, lel)

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait...Traya dropped nearly 20 of em instantly?

What the ****. smile

do u even listen to me u ****

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
I don't mind. smile

As long as Sidious reigns supreme smile

Valk ~ DE is part of the brigade memo smile

SunRazer
I'll settle for Valkorion at his absolute best ~ RotJ Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You have Traya > Dooku in the force, but Valk can't be ~ DE IYO?

Die. smilesmilesmile

SunRazer
DE Sidious is the dark side. He's on par with the Son. Even Valkorion must bend before that. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
>Valkorion
>Dark Sider
> smilesmilesmile

SunRazer
No, not dark sider. Dark side.

Nephthys
Valkorion is beyond light and dark. Like his godly herald.

SunRazer
An outsider is not a superior smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not an outsider. A Beyonder.

SunRazer
Sidious is the One-Above-All.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Celestial, maybe. Certainly you don't mean the creator. smile

SunRazer
No, the Celestial is Traya. The creator is Palpatine. He orchestrated it all.

Nephthys
How can Sidious be Above-All when he was pulled down by the Light?

SunRazer
An omnipotent being can orchestrate anything he wants.

Nephthys
So he wanted to get gangbanged by billions of Jedi? Sounds like he's a mere slave to his base desires.

SunRazer
No, he merely wished to create that illusion as he transcended the universe.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What I'm getting out of this discussion is that Sidious is homosexual.

MythLord
What I'm getting out of this discussion is that Sidious is homosexual.

And will die to Traya.

GhostRavage
Traya.

quanchi112
What I'm getting out of this discussion is that Sidious is homosexual. thumb up

FreshestSlice
LMFAO at the day less than ten means 20. No one cares about words that didn't even make it into the game. That being said, I don't rank Dooku that highly, so Traya can still take it.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
LMFAO at the day less than ten means 20. No one cares about words that didn't even make it into the game. That being said, I don't rank Dooku that highly, so Traya can still take it.

You seem mad smile

What appears to be the problem? smile

FreshestSlice
The rampant retardation in this brigade of yours. uhuh

ares834
Traya's feat would be a lot more impressive if we knew she didn't use force drain.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The rampant retardation in this brigade of yours. uhuh

Hey darlin', don't be mad at me. I don't control them.

Not my fault that unlike Beni's Ahsoka brigade, or the Bane Fan Club, we actually gained traction among the community wink

Originally posted by ares834
Traya's feat would be a lot more impressive if we knew she didn't use force drain.

Except that's simply not how Traya works, at all. She vehemently hates Force Drain, she used it on the Jedi Masters as a final test because it's effectively what the Exile suffered through and lived, the masters merely would not surrender The Force.

She has no reason to use it in Assassins, it completely butchers her character.

ares834
She hates the force and yet she uses it. So I'm not seeing any reason to assume she isn't using drain.

Selenial
She hates the force and yet she uses it. So I'm not seeing any reason to assume she isn't using drain.

Except she freely admits several times to using the force despite it being something she hates.

She doesn't use Drain for the same reason Revan doesn't, the idea of becoming Nihilus is abhorrent to her. Yes she uses the force, but she uses it because she has to to achieve her goals, her goal isnt power. There's honestly no reason to assume what she did was drain, since every other time it's used the script makes direct mention of it. This time is supposed to be special, a power to Traya that the audience had yet to see.

And like I said, her one time application of Drain was for a reason, to teach the Jedi a lesson or watch them die. It's different erm

ares834
Talk about a reach.

At the end of the day, we have no clue what she used there. TK, her "floating" sabers, drain, etc... I'm sorry, but I just don't buy your argument. If she had no choice but to use a power she "loathes" I see her using it. No question.

Selenial
Talk about a reach.

At the end of the day, we have no clue what she used there. TK, her "floating" sabers, drain, etc... I'm sorry, but I just don't buy your argument. If she had no choice but to use a power she "loathes" I see her using it. No question.

Did you even read the quote Nova posted? It's not a reach, it's fact erm

I'm also loving the idea you think the rest of Traya's Telekinesis feats don't put her in the realm of doing this anyway, this is hardly her best feat. She dominated four Jedi who were peers of the Kotor era Jedi Council in some way or another, and did it with casual ease according to the game files erm

I appreciate the idea, but it's farcical to suggest she'd need drain to end those assassins, and if she doesn't need drain, she won't use it.

ares834
Did you even read the quote Nova posted? It's not a reach, it's fact erm

I'm also loving the idea you think the rest of Traya's Telekinesis feats don't put her in the realm of doing this anyway, this is hardly her best feat. She dominated four Jedi who were peers of the Kotor era Jedi Council in some way or another, and did it with casual ease according to the game files erm

I appreciate the idea, but it's farcical to suggest she'd need drain to end those assassins, and if she doesn't need drain, she won't use it.

I did read it. And unfortunately nothing there suggest she doesn't use drain. So no, not a fact.

If you believe it's "hardly her best feat" that's fine. It would make this whole discussion moot in fact. Regardless, considering how others are treating this feat it seems others would disagree.

I'd also like to see where she dominates four Jedi and judge it for myself.

Selenial
I did read it. And unfortunately nothing there suggest she doesn't use drain. So no, not a fact.

If you believe it's "hardly her best feat" that's fine. Considering how others are treating this feat it seems others would disagree.

I'd also like to see where she dominates four Jedi and judge it for myself.

Ahh, apologies. I thought you were referring to the fact it was intended to reveal unexpected power.

I'm on my phone so I can't exactly spam you with quotes, but you'll find them in the opening post of the "Should cut content, specifically TSLRCM, be considered canon?" thread, near the end of the post. You can find the GIF form at the end of Nova's Darth Traya respect thread.

Feel free to ask if you need background information on those Jedi.

SunRazer
She doesn't use Force Drain because in-game, Drain is always accompanied by that slurping sound. You hear nothing except the bodies dropping when the assassins die.

McP
Basing on KOTOR, Traya is terribly underated, Dooku in both with high difficulty.

Basing on KOTOR and Revan, Kreia in fact lost to very pathetic Meetra, who alongside Scourge, couldn't beat Nyriss (who, by logic, should be Dooku's inferior). Dooku with moderate difficulty at worse.

AncientPower
Based on KOTOR, Traya is casually killing nearly twenty elite Sith assassins without gesturing. A feat well beyond Dooku's measure against numerous opponents.

Based on Revan, Meetra lost to Darth Nyriss, a Sith Lord with greater feats of Force lightning than Count Dooku, on a dark side nexus.

Based on SWTOR, Darth Traya's spirit is a Sith Entity more alive with the Dark Side than the likes of Darth Baras.

Trocity
Based on KOTOR, Traya is casually killing nearly twenty elite Sith assassins without gesturing.

I haven't played the KOTOR games in like 8 years. When did this happen?

AncientPower
In the script, which is much more reliant than the vanilla release which is plagued with inconsistencies.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Much like how in KOTFE the force of Zakuul Knights and Skytroopers that had the Outlander and co. Dead to rights in Chapter 5 was most likely bigger than what we saw on screen. smile

FreshestSlice
It's not like that at all. Every one person isn't always supposed to represent dozens.

AncientPower
You realise the KOTOR engine only allows so many animations at a time? There are countless instances of that happening. So I imagine the scene they ended up releasing was as many dead animations as they could get without an engine crash.

Even so, the script itself is far more accurate and reliable than the game itself. They're both Legends, thus both are just as valid as the other, the aforementioned reliability heavily favors taking the script into consideration over in-game cutscenes.

darthbane77
I'll say Dooku in a good fight.

TheIndyJedi
Dooku takes sabers
Traya takes force
All out Dooku perhaps

HP Legend
Dooku.

MythLord
Tyranus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dooku wtfpwns.

Jaggarath
Dooku wtfpwns.

Geistalt
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Dooku takes sabers
Traya takes force
All out Dooku perhaps

TheIndyJedi
I can see Dooku winning but really not sure how he "wtfpwns". Traya tking those 3 powerful high council masters is an insanely good feat. And Dooku has done nothing to suggest he stomps

victreebelvictr
Traya wins. smile

AncientPower
Ant and Skillz still massively lowballing Traya, will you two ever learn?

DarthCaedus77
Dooku wtfpwns.

Jaggarath
Ant and Skillz still massively lowballing Traya, will you two ever learn?
Skillz and I have been discussing Kreia wank a lot recently. I just think Dooku's godly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

AncientPower
So godly that he's rivalling Malachor!Nihilus prior to eating any planets? So godly that he's praised more than Baras is as a drained spirit?

Selenial

AncientPower
Traya > Sion > Atris > Lamar > Kavar > Draay could honestly be a thing if you take Kavar's status during the Mandalorian Wars.

I also find it telling that Traya saw all five of the High Council members as too powerful to live and a great threat to the Sith.

NewGuy01
What does that tell you?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Merchant
Dooku eats some p***y.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.