Muslim knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' stabs two Belgian policewomen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3726916/Two-Belgian-policemen-attacked-machete-wielding-assailant-shouting-Arabic.html

Muslim knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' stabs two Belgian policewomen in street rampage before being shot dead by cops as prime minister warns it is likely to be terrorism

Raisen
Cool right. Hope lucien finds a way to blame this on white racism.

Surtur
White people just by their sheer existence just radiate these waves that cause minorities to fail in life. When will we learn to be more sensitive and realize this is all 100% our fault?

I mean the police women probably did something horrible like..not being covered head to toe in clothing. I mean that shit is stab worthy. But then again..what ISN'T stab worthy with these people? I'm guessing at times you've had a radical Muslim wishing another radical Muslim a happy birthday and in confusion he gives the guy some birthday stabs because they just get so overexcited about being radical Muslims.

AsbestosFlaygon
They are hungry for 72 virgins waiting in hell.

Raisen
i'm not even white and i feel sorry for white people.

Flyattractor
I am white and I don't feel sorry for them.

HAW! Bastards.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
i'm not even white and i feel sorry for white people.

It's taboo for anyone who isn't a minority to complain about anything. Whites complain about racism? Oh shut the f*ck up whitey you weren't oppressed enough, you weren't enslaved enough.

White people upset over affirmative action? Shut up whitey, you weren't oppressed, you were racist and thus the only way to fight this is with racism. This is why anyone who supports affirmative action should support the death penalty. After all, we are fighting fire with fire.

Withsensibility
Isnt Belgium like, really racist against muslims though? I thought they would deserve some payback for being intolerant of Islam.

Stigma
Originally posted by Withsensibility
Isnt Belgium like, really racist against muslims though? I thought they would deserve some payback for being intolerant of Islam.
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu328/zerosignal/Not_Sure_If_Serious.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by Withsensibility

But no you could say the intolerance of Islam from Belgium stems from the intolerance certain Muslims show to..anything that isn't Islam.

Robtard
A Japanese man recently stabbed to death at least 19 people and injured many more, but he wasn't yelling "Admiral Ackbar" and his victims were mostly disabled Japanese people, so it's not important enough to twist into someone's personal rage

Stigma

Robtard
I'll give the writer credit for cleverness, "Islamised" sounds a lot like "sodomized".

jaden101
HALAL SNACKBAR!!!

Stigma
75Zfgj2k0KM

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
A Japanese man recently stabbed to death at least 19 people and injured many more, but he wasn't yelling "Admiral Ackbar" and his victims were mostly disabled Japanese people, so it's not important enough to twist into someone's personal rage

Yep, let's pretend this isn't one of many attacks by Islamists as of late. Let's pretend the numerous terrorist attacks by these people are just people twisting it into their personal rage.

If you want to discuss it why not make a topic about it?

Robtard
There are lots of stabbings per day, let alone year(I mean a LOT), so why does this one get your goat?

Surtur
There are lots of stabbings per year(I mean a LOT), so why does this one get your goat?

So do we not talk about any of them since there are a lot? You say why this one, because it's a story I heard about.

Robtard
Talk about whatever you like, but why do you only care when it's a Muhammad Al Brownperson who's acting like a piece of shit?

Surtur
Talk about whatever you like, but why do you only care when it's a Muhammad Al Brownperson who's acting like a piece if shit?

Who said I only care about that? I just comment on the stories I see. I don't see what is wrong with that. If you had a story you wanted to discuss you could of posted it, but you are questioning me about a story I hadn't really heard about.

Robtard
Maybe there should be one combined thread and you people can call it "Muslims Behaving Poorly" or "Islam, what a piece of shit" or similar, go with your hearts

Surtur
Maybe there should be one combined thread and you people can call it "Muslims Behaving Poorly" or "Islam, what a piece of shit" or similar, go with your hearts

So now you're basically pissed attacks by Islamists get a lot of attention. Don't know what to tell you, don't blame me for the state of the world.

Robtard
Now I'm pissed? Okay. Couldn't care less about Islam, it's just another religion to me. But in all honesty, if someone posted a "Polish man stabs two" story and Islam wasn't attached in any way to it, would you even bat an eyelash?

Robtard
You know what, don't answer that, no point and it will just serve to bitter up the place. My bad.

cdtm
Now I'm pissed? Okay. Couldn't care less about Islam, it's just another religion to me. But in all honesty, if someone posted a "Polish man stabs two" story and Islam wasn't attached in any way to it, would you even bat an eyelash?

If someone posted "Orthodox Jewish rabbi molests little boy", instead of a Catholic doing it, would anybody bat an eyelash?

Probably not if it's an isolated case, vs a pattern (And a systemic one).

Robtard
We're talking about stabbings, there's likely thousands per day around the world. So what pattern are you seeing?

MS Warehouse
We're talking about stabbings, there's likely thousands per day around the world. So what pattern are you seeing?

One where the words "allahu ackbar" preceded an attack.

Robtard
Would yelling something else make the stabbing less awful?

MS Warehouse
Would yelling something else make the stabbing less awful?

No, but that's what we would call "motive".

Esau Cairn
Hey look on the bright side guys at least it's not another thread about a mass shooting in America!

Boy, those threads get so monotonous to read over & over & over & over & over & over again.

Lord Lucien
Would yelling something else make the stabbing less awful? Ever wonder if any of these Muslim guys are just trolling? Like, they were super interested in killing somebody (cuz they're insane or f*cked up), but not affiliated with fanatics or terrorists--they just want to mess with the media's heads

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Ever wonder if any of these Muslim guys are just trolling? Like, they were super interested in killing somebody (cuz they're insane or f*cked up), but not affiliated with fanatics or terrorists--they just want to mess with the media's heads

I believe like usual you're onto something brilliant thumb up

Withsensibility
A Japanese man recently stabbed to death at least 19 people and injured many more, but he wasn't yelling "Admiral Ackbar" and his victims were mostly disabled Japanese people, so it's not important enough to twist into someone's personal rage is knifing disabled japanese people the second most common religion in the world with a specific verse in a book to stab disabled people? Does it have countries under civil war due to this book? Is it destroying Europe? Are you blind to terrorism? Or are you actually equating an isolated incident of some japanese nutcase to an act of blatant terrorism resulting from Islam?

Robtard
Calm down, Longpig, or else you'll peak early again.

Surtur

Maybe pissed wasn't the right word. Irked, annoyed, etc. might fit. In other words, you have an issue with this story being a story it seems.

But in all honesty do you feel Polish people are out committing attacks of terror every other week? If you don't feel that way I'm not sure why you'd mention it. Of course people care more about a group/religion that is currently causing a lot of bloodshed in various countries.

Withsensibility
Originally posted by cdtm
If someone posted "Orthodox Jewish rabbi molests little boy", instead of a Catholic doing it, would anybody bat an eyelash?

Probably not if it's an isolated case, vs a pattern (And a systemic one). jewish rabbis bite the foreskin off of infants. There are also pedophile rabbis.
I think theres a huge exaggeration of catholic pedophilia and we should remember that this church did and does rule Europe.

Surtur
Moderate Islam isn't so moderate:

NvULsFhhRMA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.