The Sith Triumvirate vs Sidious' Apprentices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Traya, Nihilus and Sion fight Maul, Tyranus and Vader on Malachor V. Who wins?

AncientPower
Nihilus > Vader
Traya > Dooku
Sion < Maul

Potentially:

Nihilus > Dooku & Maul
Traya & Sion > Vader

chingchangwalla
With a big enough starting distance, Team 2 just get drained :/
If its close quarters, Team 1 get absolutely trashed

SunRazer
So if we bar Drain?

AncientPower
Nihilus still has the telekinetic advantage, he doesn't need drain to win.

SunRazer
I know. Some still think he's dependent on Drain.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by SunRazer
So if we bar Drain?
It's closer, I'll side with Team 1 though as they are some of the best duelists in history.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by AncientPower
Nihilus still has the telekinetic advantage, he doesn't need drain to win.
I'm aware of this but Vader and Dooku aren't bad with their TK

AncientPower
No they aren't, but they didn't rip a fleet of ships out of the surface of Malachor V either. This being a planet with a hyper gravity that nearly crushes anything that walks on its surface.

chingchangwalla
It's not gonna matter when Maul just decapitates him. Nah, it depends on starting distance

AncientPower
Maul would have to get by that telekinesis, which isn't going to happen.

chingchangwalla
Wanna give us a starting distance Razor?

SunRazer
7 meters.

MythLord
Team 2.

Vader can take Nihilus, and either Maul or Dooku take either Traya or Sion.

AncientPower
Take Nihilus how? He needs to get close enough to kill via sabers, in the Force, Vader isn't matching a full power Nihilus. Neither Maul or Dooku have displayed the Force aptitude to get through dark healing, telekinesis and drain.

chingchangwalla
7 metres, well Team 2 win

Selenial
Barring drain, it's difficult. Nihilus' actualised power is almost impossible to tell, especially given his best feats were on Malachor which he could also potentially feed from...

Assuming he's, in this scenario, capable of what we've heard of him doing outside of drain, team one wins. Sion's bladework was impressive enough that Surik couldn't simply eviscerate him through his regeneration, so he should be able to hold off Maul or even win via attrition given his literally immediate resurrection abilities.

Traya can take Dooku, especially on Malachor. Nihilus and Vader is close, but Maul is easily the weak link so I expect team two to fall that way. Traya or Nihilus can take Maul out of the picture with even the slightest opening, and from there the fight is over...

Nephthys
If Traya can do the shit we think she can in the other thread and Nihilus is vastly more powerful than her he can definitely take Vader.

SunRazer
She can smile

You are aware that the same dialogue files has Nihilus repeatedly curbing the Exile's party with TK - even once after the failed Drain, right?

The_Tempest
She can smile

You are aware that the same dialogue files has Nihilus repeatedly curbing the Exile's party with TK - even once after the failed Drain, right?

Do the scripts provide a reason why that godly TK doesn't kill Canderous Ordo? lol

SunRazer
Armor? He gets badly injured, and wants to be left for dead.

Visas, refusing to do that, then inspires him to stand back up, per other people on this forum. I've maintained that she heals him, but whatever.

Selenial
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Do the scripts provide a reason why that godly TK doesn't kill Canderous Ordo? lol

"Nihilus lets player fall and get to his feet."

Nihilus could have killed them all then and there, but as soon as he tries to drain Surik he's significantly weakened. The script doesn't even mention Mandalore though, it's almost as if he's irrelevant smile

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Selenial
"Nihilus lets player fall and get to his feet."

Nihilus could have killed them all then and there, but as soon as he tries to drain Surik he's significantly weakened. The script doesn't even mention Mandalore though, it's almost as if he's irrelevant smile

He's relevant enough to be stunned by Nihilus when they approach the bridge lol.

Armor? He gets badly injured, and wants to be left for dead.

Visas, refusing to do that, then inspires him to stand back up, per other people on this forum. I've maintained that she heals him, but whatever.

That must be some hella impressive armor to tank capital-ship grade TK.

SunRazer
It's Nihilus after being drastically weakened, though. I assume Canderous was an afterthought and was only hit by the side effects of Nihilus' attacks.

Selenial
He's relevant enough to be stunned by Nihilus when they approach the bridge lol.

Well yes. "and the entire party is raised into the air, similar to Force Crush."

Like I said though, until he's weakened, he allowed them to live. He wasn't incapable of killing them all on the spot. Then:

"Kreia has lied to you - there are no Jedi here. You have sensed it. Then she has won... your victory against her has been for nothing.She has betrayed you... and now I will finish you.And now you are weak - - weak enough to be defeated.Even now, the hunger is consuming you. Just as Kreia knew it would. "

The_Tempest
It's Nihilus after being drastically weakened, though. I assume Canderous was an afterthought and was only hit by the side effects of Nihilus' attacks.

Not buying it. Canderous is relevant enough to be stunned alongside the rest of Surik's party in the cutscene. Even after he's been weakened by the backfired drain, he's powerful enough to mount some measure of resistance against the party. But Canderous, who has zero defense against Force attacks, isn't killed in the scuffle?

SunRazer
Uh, he suffered injuries to a sufficient extent that he felt he'd die and told the others not to waste their time on him.

Canderous happens to be good enough to survive all of the Sith fights in K1 and K2, so I'm not too surprised that the side effects of a weakened Nihilus' Force attacks didn't kill him instantly. But it's implied that he would've died if it weren't for Visas.

And it's not as if Visas or the Exile couldn't have tried to protect him with the Force at times.

Selenial
Not buying it. Canderous is relevant enough to be stunned alongside the rest of Surik's party in the cutscene. Even after he's been weakened by the backfired drain, he's powerful enough to mount some measure of resistance against the party. But Canderous, who has zero defense against Force attacks, isn't killed in the scuffle?

{Sees Mandalore wounded.}Canderous, are you all right?{Angry at being helpless, wounded}Get away from me - I don't need your help.

He's literally so irrelevant in the fight that they don't notice him wounded on the floor until after Nihilus is dead.

The_Tempest
Uh, he suffered injuries to a sufficient extent that he felt he'd die and told the others not to waste their time on him.

Canderous happens to be good enough to survive all of the Sith fights in K1 and K2, so I'm not too surprised that the side effects of a weakened Nihilus' Force attacks didn't kill him instantly. But it's implied that he would've died if it weren't for Visas.

And it's not as if Visas or the Exile couldn't have tried to protect him with the Force at times.

I'mma assume all this extra info is strictly from the dialogue files?

SunRazer
The last two parts, no. That's my justification for what you felt was unreasonable.

The first part, with the injuries, yes.

Nephthys
There are plenty of fights with muggle sidekicks where they don't die. Obviously Nihilus was focusing on the Exile and Visas and didn't take the time to fully kill Canderous. Just like Revan was too occupied by Nox and the Wrath to kill Cipher and the Champ or later with the Jedi and Sith to kill Theron, Vizla and Jakkaro. Or Vitiate to destroy T7. It doesn't mean anything.

I don't know what your point is, are you seriously suggesting he can't kill Canderous? Seems you're just nitpicking and lowballing tbh.

Edit: Looks like this has been wrapped up anyway.

The_Tempest
I'll have to read the actual script itself, then, because it's still... outlandish. We see what happens even in the conservative Disney canon when Sidious crosses paths with Mandalorians. He, too, treats them like an afterthought.

But they actually die. Sometimes, even, when he's not in the same room they are.

So I'm kinda at a loss as to how Canderous survived Nihilus here. The only plausible explanation is yours, where Visas and the Exile protected him.

Nephthys
Canderous is pretty hard to kill in general, remember. He does have regenerative implants.

SunRazer
Unless you rank Nihilus on par with the average Dark Jedi Master, it's obvious he can kill Canderous. He essentially survives through PIS - which is kind of what the fight is, anyway.

The_Tempest
Unless you rank Nihilus on par with the average Dark Jedi Master, it's obvious he can kill Canderous. He essentially survives through PIS - which is kind of what the fight is, anyway.

Yeah, I'm sure Nihilus can kill Canderous. I'm not sure Nihilus can kill Canderous when he's got his hands full with the Exile and Visas.

But that's also because I regard Nihilus with a degree of conservatism that some don't.

i.e. he's not a god

Originally posted by Nephthys
There are plenty of fights with muggle sidekicks where they don't die. Obviously Nihilus was focusing on the Exile and Visas and didn't take the time to fully kill Canderous. Just like Revan was too occupied by Nox and the Wrath to kill Cipher and the Champ or later with the Jedi and Sith to kill Theron, Vizla and Jakkaro. Or Vitiate to destroy T7. It doesn't mean anything.

I don't know what your point is, are you seriously suggesting he can't kill Canderous? Seems you're just nitpicking and lowballing tbh.

Edit: Looks like this has been wrapped up anyway.

Aren't we supposed to be ignoring each other in the context of debates?

Selenial
Yeah, I'm sure Nihilus can kill Canderous. I'm not sure Nihilus can kill Canderous when he's got his hands full with the Exile and Visas.

"and the entire party is raised into the air, similar to Force Crush. Nihilus lets player fall and get to his feet."

Good thing your opinion isn't needed in that regard smile

The_Tempest
"and the entire party is raised into the air, similar to Force Crush. Nihilus lets player fall and get to his feet."

Good thing your opinion isn't needed in that regard smile

I understand that this is something of a personal crusade for you, but for you to take a swing at me, your sensitivity on this subject must be truly profound lol.

Calm down.

Isn't that bit before Nihilus's drain backfires? When I'm obviously talking about Nihilus after his drain backfires? facepalm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah Sel, wtf? Chill out. smile

The_Tempest

Just went back and rewatched the cutscenes regarding the N. fight and didn't find anything of significance.

And you say the dialogue files don't have any particular justification for how Canderous survived?

SunRazer
TSLRCM has him surviving the TK blasts, so his armor probably is pretty powerful.

Selenial
I understand that this is something of a personal crusade for you, but for you to take a swing at me, your sensitivity on this subject must be truly profound lol.

Calm down.

Isn't that bit before Nihilus's drain backfires? When I'm obviously talking about Nihilus after his drain backfires? facepalm

Ahh, so what you're doing is attempting to lowball a character based off showings where they're unquantifiably weakened, instead of accepting that at their peak they can one shot anyone smile

Wow. An top tier debating smile

Never mind the fact that a weakened Nihilus lets loose a force wave that nearly kills Canderous when the target wasn't even him. Let's just keep pretending like if Nihilus wants to, he can't kill a Mandalorian. mmm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't think you're comprehending what temp is trying to say, lol.

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't think you're comprehending what temp is trying to say, lol.

why the **** aren't you on cod anyway

The_Tempest
TSLRCM has him surviving the TK blasts, so his armor probably is pretty powerful.

I'm sure the armor would help against blunt force trauma, but you'd think a choke would have gotten the job done.

Ahh, so what you're doing is attempting to lowball a character based off showings where they're unquantifiably weakened, instead of accepting that at their peak they can one shot anyone smile

Wow. An top tier debating smile

Never mind the fact that a weakened Nihilus lets loose a force wave that nearly kills Canderous when the target wasn't even him. Let's just keep pretending like if Nihilus wants to, he can't kill a Mandalorian. mmm

lmao

This is the exact opposite of that calm thing I told you to try.

My question was whether or not the files provide a reason for Canderous surviving Nihilus's TK in the battle, because even after the drain backfires, Nihilus has enough juice in the tank to mount a resistance against the Exile and Visas and yet Canderous still survives.

It's a fair question about a purported TK god.

Even 'Razer, who's aligned with your view, regards it as a textbook case of PIS.

You're the one who stumbled back into the thread in a hormonal stupor. Nowhere in this thread did I claim that peak!Nihilus or even weakened!Nihilus couldn't kill a Mandalorian lol.

http://canigivemydog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/can-i-give-my-dog-midol.jpg

^ For your obvious discomfort.

Zenwolf
I would think the armor would be rather harmful than helpful. If you're getting tossed around and smashed, the body is crashing into the armor.

SunRazer
He wouldn't go for a Choke against somebody he isn't noticing enough to single out smile

The_Tempest
He wouldn't go for a Choke against somebody he isn't noticing enough to single out smile

Nah, because even peak!Nihilus stunned Canderous. More likely, he either couldn't muster the energy while fighting for his life against Visas and the Exile, or they were protecting him.

Zenwolf
Latter seems a lot more viable. Or both, both works.

SunRazer
The latter, but also he only ever attacked them collectively. He never singled Canderous out.

The_Tempest
The latter, but also he only ever attacked them collectively. He never singled Canderous out.

What evidence do you have for the notion that Canderous wasn't singled out? It looked like three separate but simultaneous instances of Stasis to me.

SunRazer
The fact that it happened simultaneously?

Selenial
My question was whether or not the files provide a reason for Canderous surviving Nihilus's TK in the battle, because even after the drain backfires, Nihilus has enough juice in the tank to mount a resistance against the Exile and Visas and yet Canderous still survives.

Even 'Razer, who's aligned with your view, regards it as a textbook case of PIS.

You're the one who stumbled back into the thread in a hormonal stupor. Nowhere in this thread did I claim that peak!Nihilus or even weakened!Nihilus couldn't kill a Mandalorian lol.

Attempted ad hominems aside (nice attempt, not going to distract from the ridiculous fallacies of your argument), all of that has been addressed already. Numerous times.

Nihilus payed no attention to Canderous. The only force power utilized against Canderous in the entire fight, which happens at the halfway mark, is a power strong enough to casually kill him with TK through his armor and through his implants. He's left for dead, and only Visas saves his life.

So your query of why Nihilus "failed to kill him" had already been answered.

The ridiculous part of your posting is the idea that failing to kill Mandalore while weakened is in any way indicative of his power levels. Nihilus was literally being consumed by his own wound, because his power was the only power left for it to consume. He had no energy to draw on. His wounded state was unquantifiable, because he really didn't put up a fight against Visas and Surik without the ability to draw on external factors. For the first half of their duel, and during his force wave, he's feeding on the entirety of the Sith forces on The Ravager and Visas Marr. After those sources are cut off, he's summarily beaten.

But that wounded state isn't his normal state. It's impossible to gauge just how wounded and sub-par he was, and the fact he didn't kill Mandalore doesn't change the fact he pulled a ****ing 1200m long warship out from Malachor erm

Call it PMS all you want, but the personal attacks don't detract from the fact my very first post in this thread was this:

Barring drain, it's difficult. Nihilus' actualised power is almost impossible to tell, especially given his best feats were on Malachor which he could also potentially feed from... Assuming he's, in this scenario, capable of what we've heard of him doing outside of drain, team one wins.

The_Tempest
The fact that it happened simultaneously?

That's... not evidence that it was some sort of indiscriminate, blanket attack that just happened to hit Canderous.

If it was just a big Force push or something, that'd be one thing. But Stasis strikes me as being much more specific and precise.

SunRazer
There's such things as "Stasis Waves" in the dialogue files.

And in TSLRCM, he does use telekinetic attacks mid-duel, which are entirely AoE.

The_Tempest
There's such things as "Stasis Waves" in the dialogue files.

And in TSLRCM, he does use telekinetic attacks mid-duel, which are entirely AoE.

And the dialogue files confirm that that's what Nihilus employed against the trio when they approached the bridge?

Attempted ad hominems aside (nice attempt, not going to distract from the ridiculous fallacies of your argument), all of that has been addressed already. Numerous times.

Nihilus payed no attention to Canderous. The only force power utilized against Canderous in the entire fight, which happens at the halfway mark, is a power strong enough to casually kill him with TK through his armor and through his implants. He's left for dead, and only Visas saves his life.

So your query of why Nihilus "failed to kill him" had already been answered.

The ridiculous part of your posting is the idea that failing to kill Mandalore while weakened is in any way indicative of his power levels. Nihilus was literally being consumed by his own wound, because his power was the only power left for it to consume. He had no energy to draw on. His wounded state was unquantifiable, because he really didn't put up a fight against Visas and Surik without the ability to draw on external factors. For the first half of their duel, and during his force wave, he's feeding on the entirety of the Sith forces on The Ravager and Visas Marr. After those sources are cut off, he's summarily beaten.

But that wounded state isn't his normal state. It's impossible to gauge just how wounded and sub-par he was, and the fact he didn't kill Mandalore doesn't change the fact he pulled a ****ing 1200m long warship out from Malachor erm

Call it PMS all you want, but the personal attacks don't detract from the fact my very first post in this thread was this:

https://img.pandawhale.com/post-53126-Bill-Murray-looks-at-camera-gi-68fK.gif

First, don't waste time b1tching to me about personal attacks. You addressed me with hostility first lol. I responded in kind. You escalated. If you want to keep it civil, calm down. Otherwise, enjoy your bed: you made it.

Second, I'm aware Nihilus was weakened during the battle. That doesn't adequately explain how Canderous survived the fight, since Nihilus was powerful enough to still mount an effective resistance against two powerful Force users. Again, I say to you: even 'Razer calls it PIS.

Third, since we're talking fallacies: how about your strawman? I never stated or insinuated in this thread that peak!Nihilus or even weakened!Nihilus would be unable to kill a lone Mandalorian with TK.

You should probably take a few minutes to find your inner peace, spank your inner child, etc. before trying this again.

Selenial
First, don't waste time b1tching to me about personal attacks. You addressed me with hostility first lol. I responded in kind. You escalated. If you want to keep it civil, calm down. Otherwise, enjoy your bed: you made it.

Second, I'm aware Nihilus was weakened during the battle. That doesn't adequately explain how Canderous survived the fight, since Nihilus was powerful enough to still mount an effective resistance against two powerful Force users. Again, I say to you: even 'Razer calls it PIS.

Third, since we're talking fallacies: how about your strawman? I never stated or insinuated in this thread that peak!Nihilus or even weakened!Nihilus would be unable to kill a lone Mandalorian with TK.

You should probably take a few minutes to find your inner peace, spank your inner child, etc. before trying this again.

Oh yes, mocking an argument and suggesting a women takes pain medications for menstrual cramps are exactly the same thing yes

It perfectly explains how Canderous survived, you're just ignoring it all. Nihilus showed the ability to kill all three while at full strength with ease, he merely wanted to drain Surik and that weakened him. While weakened, he still haphazardly kills Mandalore with a Force Wave, Mandalore only surviving due to his implants, armor and the fact Nihilus wasn't paying attention to him.

What you're attempting to do is define Nihilus' power level by the fact a weakened Nihilus didn't kill a target he wasn't trying to kill, when in fact he did KO said target. The argument is not only illogical because a Prime!Nihilus showed the ability to one shot them all, but illogical by the fact you're claiming a weakened Nihilus is even remotely indicative of a prime!nihilus' power.

You cannot prove how weakened Nihilus was, so it has no bearing on his overall power. It's the exact same case with the Bane Mercenary feat...

You should probably look up the definition of strawman too, because I never said that.

SunRazer
Not too sure what we're all arguing about. Nobody's suggesting that Nihilus is a god, just that he's probably above Vader at full strength. It's much the same as Vader vs Kanan & Ezra. They didn't die, but nobody disputes that as a low showing for Vader - I hope.

The_Tempest
Oh yes, mocking an argument and suggesting a women takes pain medications for menstrual cramps are exactly the same thing yes

It perfectly explains how Canderous survived, you're just ignoring it all. Nihilus showed the ability to kill all three while at full strength with ease, he merely wanted to drain Surik and that weakened him. While weakened, he still haphazardly kills Mandalore with a Force Wave, Mandalore only surviving due to his implants, armor and the fact Nihilus wasn't paying attention to him.

What you're attempting to do is define Nihilus' power level by the fact a weakened Nihilus didn't kill a target he wasn't trying to kill, when in fact he did KO said target. The argument is not only illogical because a Prime!Nihilus showed the ability to one shot them all, but illogical by the fact you're claiming a weakened Nihilus is even remotely indicative of a prime!nihilus' power.

You cannot prove how weakened Nihilus was, so it has no bearing on his overall power. It's the exact same case with the Bane Mercenary feat...

You should probably look up the definition of strawman too, because I never said that.

Again: you were hostile first. I told you to calm down. You reacted with more hostility. I responded. If you want a calm chat, calm down. That's it. End of. thumb up

Nihilus-at-full-strength is irrelevant. I'm talking about weakened!Nihilus. What evidence do you have that he's not paying attention to Canderous? What evidence is there that the attack against him was haphazard?

Nah. What I'm attempting to do is explain how a Force user, weakened but powerful enough to duke it out with two other Force users is unable to, in that same fight, kill a lone non-Force sensitive and asking whether the dialogue files offered any viable explanation.

The guy who's on your team and has access to those same dialogue files even suggests it's PIS and has to offer head!canon reasons for why Nihilus didn't snap his neck with a thought.

You're done lol.

NewGuy01
Nobody's suggesting that Nihilus is a god, just that he's probably above Vader at full strength.

Stop being self-contradictory. uhuh

Deronn_solo
Sidious' apprentices.

Selenial
Again: you were hostile first. I told you to calm down. You reacted with more hostility. I responded. If you want a calm chat, calm down. That's it. End of. thumb up

Nihilus-at-full-strength is irrelevant. I'm talking about weakened!Nihilus. What evidence do you have that he's not paying attention to Canderous? What evidence is there that the attack against him was haphazard?

Nah. What I'm attempting to do is explain how a Force user, weakened but powerful enough to duke it out with two other Force users is unable to, in that same fight, kill a lone non-Force sensitive and asking whether the dialogue files offered any viable explanation.

The guy who's on your team and has access to those same dialogue files even suggests it's PIS and has to offer head!canon reasons for why Nihilus didn't snap his neck with a thought.

Nowhere did I ask for calmness, I was merely observing that your attacks don't mask your pitiful argument smile

And why are you talking about Weakend!Nihilus? To lowball a full Strength Nihilus. Need I remind you that you were the one who asked:

You're attempting to prove Nihilus isn't as strong in TK as many believe due to his fleet quote... because he didn't kill Canderous. That comes from a deep rooted and unfortunate lack of knowledge on the material you discuss.

Nihilus didn't think that the explosion of the Ravager would kill him. He literally says to Visas and the Exile that four proton torpedoes would not be enough to end him, and he's willing to continue to fight the Exile until those cores are detonated. Why do you think he gives a flying **** about Mandalore's blaster bolts if he thinks he can survive the force of a nuclear explosion? Mandalore's not even mentioned in the script until you realise he was reduced to a near death state at the hands of Nihilus' force wave.

Everything points to Nihilus not bothering to kill Canderous. Not that he couldn't.

So please, explain how Nihilus deciding not to kill a non factor with TK while he's trying to hold off two of the Strongest Jedi of the era is him being unable to. Because you can't. It's not that he can't kill him, it's that killing him is worthless and irrelevant to a man whose mere aura turns non force-sensitives into walking corpses.

You're done lol.

mmm

It's like you don't even read your own posts.

The_Tempest
Nowhere did I ask for calmness, I was merely observing that your attacks don't mask your pitiful argument smile

Oh, please. Then you should probably stop whining about personal attacks and start taking it like a champ. thumb up

And why are you talking about Weakend!Nihilus? To lowball a full Strength Nihilus. Need I remind you that you were the one who asked:

You're attempting to prove Nihilus isn't as strong in TK as many believe due to his fleet quote... because he didn't kill Canderous. That comes from a deep rooted and unfortunate lack of knowledge on the material you discuss.

facepalm

^ That's what I'm attempting to do.

Tell me: are you always this paranoid and combative or only on your period?

Nihilus didn't think that the explosion of the Ravager would kill him. He literally says to Visas and the Exile that four proton torpedoes would not be enough to end him, and he's willing to continue to fight the Exile until those cores are detonated. Why do you think he gives a flying **** about Mandalore's blaster bolts if he thinks he can survive the force of a nuclear explosion? Mandalore's not even mentioned in the script until you realise he was reduced to a near death state at the hands of Nihilus' force wave.

Everything points to Nihilus not bothering to kill Canderous. Not that he couldn't.

So please, explain how Nihilus deciding not to kill a non factor with TK while he's trying to hold off two of the Strongest Jedi of the era is him being unable to. Because you can't. It's not that he can't kill him, it's that killing him is worthless and irrelevant to a man whose mere aura turns non force-sensitives into walking corpses.

So by 'everything', you mean 'supposition from a character's empty taunts'?

Nihilus succumbs to significantly less force than a nuclear explosion. And, funny enough, doesn't turn Canderous into a walking corpse. Meaning he's full of shit, rather like you.

It's like you don't even read your own posts.

It's like you don't even read at all. The very first part of that sentence says: "I'm sure Nihilus can kill Canderous."

Which means this:

is a strawman.

Which, in turn, means this:

is a startling lack of self-awareness. Not sure if Midol can help you with that.

Let 'Razer take it from here. You presently lack the emotional strength to carry on this conversation.

Selenial
^ That's what I'm attempting to do.

Tell me: are you always this paranoid and combative or only on your period?

So by 'everything', you mean 'supposition from a character's empty taunts'?

Nihilus succumbs to significantly less force than a nuclear explosion. And, funny enough, doesn't turn Canderous into a walking corpse. Meaning he's full of shit, rather like you.

Taking the shit talking out to show how tiny your posts are getting. It's almost as if the more desperate you become, the more of your posts become insults to detract from your ever failing argument mmm

The fact that Nihilus died to less is irrelevant. The fact is, Nihilus was bat shit crazy and didn't even pay attention to The Exile and Visas storming his ship because he felt he could feast on the planet below. Throwing out red herrings left and right won't help you, whether Mandalore was a threat or not, Nihilus did not perceive him as a threat so was not going to exert any amount of effort or produce a gap in his defenses to kill someone who meant nothing to him.

It's pretty simple.

You're basing this entire facade on the idea Nihilus can't kill Canderous during that fight, when there is absolutely no evidence for that since the single force attack we know he threw at Canderous, ended up leaving him expecting his own death.

Ziggystardust
Lowballing Nhililus becomes fruitless when the supposed MVP for team 2 is...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138278/3751702-5483999682-Star%25.jpg

Not doing too much better, perhaps even worse...

The_Tempest
Taking the shit talking out to show how tiny your posts are getting. It's almost as if the more desperate you become, the more of your posts become insults to detract from your ever failing argument mmm

For someone keen on taking the shit talking out, you're talking an awful lot of shit. It's almost as though you realize you screwed up and are trying to plot an escape route while saving face. mmm

The fact that Nihilus died to less is irrelevant. The fact is, Nihilus was bat shit crazy and didn't even pay attention to The Exile and Visas storming his ship because he felt he could feast on the planet below. Throwing out red herrings left and right won't help you, whether Mandalore was a threat or not, Nihilus did not perceive him as a threat so was not going to exert any amount of effort or produce a gap in his defenses to kill someone who meant nothing to him.

It's pretty simple.

You're basing this entire facade on the idea Nihilus can't kill Canderous during that fight, when there is absolutely no evidence for that since the single force attack we know he threw at Canderous, ended up leaving him expecting his own death.

Given that Nihilus's drain blew up in his face and he had to fight the trio in pitched battle, hand-to-hand and sword-to-sword, he probably got the epiphany that he really wasn't invincible somewhere along the line... before dying. facepalm

My exact words were "I'm not sure" Nihilus could have killed Canderous in that context: while weakened and fending off two powerful Force users. All I asked was whether the dialogue files expounded on the situation.

You were the one who went apeshit at the mere suggestion. Probably because, again, you presently lack the emotional stability necessary to proceed.

Selenial
For someone keen on taking the shit talking out, you're talking an awful lot of shit. It's almost as though you realize you screwed up and are trying to plot an escape route while saving face. mmm

Given that Nihilus's drain blew up in his face and he had to fight the trio in pitched battle, hand-to-hand and sword-to-sword, he probably got the epiphany that he really wasn't invincible somewhere along the line... before dying. facepalm

My exact words were "I'm not sure" Nihilus could have killed Canderous in that context: while weakened and fending off two powerful Force users. All I asked was whether the dialogue files expounded on the situation.

You were the one who went apeshit at the mere suggestion. Probably because, again, you presently lack the emotional stability necessary to proceed.

My talking shit is in addition to an argument based on facts, not opinions, however. So it's fine. Yours masks a repeatedly debunked ideology that's ignorant of the source material. Like I said earlier, bit of a difference smile

And no, seeing as he was talking about how immortal he was halfway through the fight, when Surik and Visas had already nearly defeated him the epiphany never came. It's also completely irrelevant to the argument, because even if he realized at that point, Canderous was already in the corner somewhere dying from his injuries.

Backtrack all you want, dear, we both know your points were an attempt at lowering Nihilus' standing relative to other combatants in the field.

Your original post:

"Do the scripts provide a reason why that godly TK doesn't kill Canderous Ordo? lol"

Is an attempt at lowballing Nihilus' TK of the whole party, despite the fact Nihilus could have killed them all then and there.

Your next post:

"He's relevant enough to be stunned by Nihilus when they approach the bridge lol. That must be some hella impressive armor to tank capital-ship grade TK."

has you completely hinging on the fact that Nihilus was actually trying to get Canderous killed. And the second half is you insinuating that if Nihilus cannot kill Canderous while fighting the other two, he doesn't have "capital-ship grade TK"

You consistently used the idea of Canderous not dying to show that Nihilus isn't a Sidious-grade user of TK (despite the fact no one claimed that mmm:

"I'll have to read the actual script itself, then, because it's still... outlandish. We see what happens even in the conservative Disney canon when Sidious crosses paths with Mandalorians. He, too, treats them like an afterthought.

But they actually die. Sometimes, even, when he's not in the same room they are.

So I'm kinda at a loss as to how Canderous survived Nihilus here. The only plausible explanation is yours, where Visas and the Exile protected him."

So please, continue to act like this is all about a Weakened!Nihilus and a tanky Canderous, despite the fact none of your original posts mention that. You can attempt to hide the Nihilus lowballing all you want, but no one's buying it.

We're done here, thanks for playing.

The_Tempest
https://media.giphy.com/media/Vg0JstydL8HCg/giphy.gif

Insinuations? Implication? Lowball?

Your talking shit derives from an exquisite lack of emotional control on this subject, and you reading into a question rather than simply reading the question.

To recap:

1. I didn't say pre-drain!Nihilus couldn't have killed Canderous or all three of them.

2. Canderous was relevant enough to Nihilus to be detected and stunned alongside Visas and the Exile. The notion that Canderous wouldn't relevant to Nihilus because Nihilus thinks he can tank nuclear explosions is bunk since he obviously thought Visas and the Exile were relevant enough to fight even though they aren't equivalent to a nuclear explosion.

3. I'm not implying that Nihilus is or is not a Sidious-grade telekinetic in this thread lol. My point was that even in the conservative Disney canon, Sidious {who doesn't demonstrate anything approaching capital ship TK} still has no trouble killing Mandalorians with TK even though they aren't a threat to him, either. In other words, you don't need to be a Sidious-grade Force user to kill a goddamn Mandalorian.

4. 'Razer understood me just fine and agreed that the whole situation reeks of PIS.

You're practically epileptic, frothing at the mouth and trembling over a single question. And why? Because of "insinuations"?

Take another Midol. Or two.

I already said you were done. Maybe you can pick up next week after the hormones balance out?

Selenial
Edit: Resolved with Tempest in chat, tbfh mmm

Sinious
cowards

Deronn_solo
Solid banter, guys. I'd rate 7/10.

carthage
I don't see this as an issue if Nihilus failed to kill Canderous, then Maul and Dooku blitz him. Vader can TP or literally implode Sion with the wave of his hand and handle Traya as well.

Apprentices win

The_Tempest
Originally posted by carthage
I don't see this as an issue if Nihilus failed to kill Canderous, then Maul and Dooku blitz him.

Neither do I.

NTJack0
Sion gets wrecked, then the three gangbang the other two.

carthage
Sion has Jinn level skill and can use force crush and drain

Maul and Dooku are outmatched here

darthbane77
Triumvirate, Nihilus potentially solos.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by carthage
Sion has Jinn level skill and can use force crush and drain

Maul and Dooku are outmatched here
mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.