Kyp Durron vs Darth Vader (Force Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Peak Kyp*
*Peak Legends Vader*
-Morals off
-Standard gear
-Combatants begin 20 meters away
-Fight takes place on the Death Star

MythLord
Probably Kyp.

Deronn_solo
Honestly, I'm leaning Kyp.

I just want other viewpoints, before I finish the Kyp Durron power essay I'm working on.

MythLord
I agree. I don't think Vader's as durable as a Leviathan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TFU. smile

Deronn_solo
But who wins, tho? smile

SunRazer
Kyp should have more raw power, but unless he manages to enter an almost trance-like state of concentration, I doubt he'll be able to muster telekinesis beyond Vader's paygrade.

That said, Alter Environment gives him the edge here.

cs_zoltan
I'm gone for 1 week and cancer already prospers, because there's nobody to put you in your places.

DC, get back in your box.

http://puu.sh/quDEv/9636ac22c1.jpg

Selenial
inb4 perma ban

welcome back, at least for the next couple hours.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Vader annihilates, lmfao.

darthbane77
Based on what I know of Kyp, leaning towards his side.

cs_zoltan
Even if Kyp would have better offensive force application, which is cancer in and of itself, Vader's defense shits all over Kyp.

On one hand we have a guy who tanks the biggest factory explosion in the galaxy and in a weakened state survives Palpy's lightning for serveral minutes, and on the other hand we have a guy who gets pinned to the wall by ****ing Kenth Hamner.

Yeah I wonder who would win mmm

SunRazer
Kyp was distracted when that happened, but yeah, Vader seems stronger in both Barrier and sheer durability.

One of NJO's last books implies that Vader entered Oneness when he lifted up the Emperor.

Ziggystardust
Kyp gets ragdolled ala Kenth Hamner

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by SunRazer

One of NJO's last books implies that Vader entered Oneness when he lifted up the Emperor.

It would have to be the most pathetic applications of oneness to date laughing out loud

But I'm taking this with more than a pinch, given some of the wild conclusions you've come up with based on various texts, and give you the honor of presenting said quote in-front of jury of your piers.

Edit : In other words, let's see this bulshit.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Kyp was distracted when that happened, but yeah, Vader seems stronger in both Barrier and sheer durability.

He still couldn't break out of it. Which is pretty pathetic for a supposed Vader+ Force user.

Maybe he isn't.

Beniboybling
Vader ragdolls.

And lol at Kyp using Alter Environment aboard the Death Star. laughing out loud

Deronn_solo
Dunno why you guys are locking on to one showing were Kyp was obviously distracted in. Him being pinned is irrelevant given his passive, non-combat shields was already broking, and he wasn't actively trying to defend in that situation.

I guess I can now claim everyone and their mom ran rag-doll Obi-Wan and Anakin since Ventress ***** choked both of them - while they were combat ready to boot. thumb up

Beniboybling
Ventress was enraged. hmph

Selenial
@Zoltan: you pussy why'd you change your avatar/sig

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Ventress was enraged. hmph

Riiiiiiight. Nice excuse. smile Point is, forming an outcome on via one lone showing, is ludicrous when every character has at least one "bad" showing under their belt.

MythLord
Celeste Morne hurled Vader, and ESB Luke deflected his Force Push so Kyp guts him like a fish.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Dunno why you guys are locking on to one showing

lmao

The whole Kyp wanking is built on a single ****ing TK feat.

Trocity
Like Razer said, Alter Environment is a pretty big tool in a fight against Vader.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Selenial
@Zoltan: you pussy why'd you change your avatar/sig

Two reason.

1: I didn't like it.

2: Mods are sensitive around here.

inb4 perma ban

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MythLord
Celeste Morne hurled Vader, and ESB Luke deflected his Force Push so Kyp guts him like a fish.

wtf happened to u?

This is obviously the result of some blood pact with DC, wherin you wank NJO characters for BJ's

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
lmao

The whole Kyp wanking is built on a single ****ing TK feat. Ayyyy thumb upOriginally posted by Trocity
Like Razer said, Alter Environment is a pretty big tool in a fight against Vader. Again not on the Death Star lol

Trocity
eww who pays attention to minute details like that?

Beniboybling
Face it, Vader wins regardless. smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
lmao

The whole Kyp wanking is built on a single ****ing TK feat.

Not really, LMAO.

Kyp fries Vader with Force Lightning, tbh. thumb up

MythLord
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
wtf happened to u?

This is obviously the result of some blood pact with DC, wherin you wank NJO characters for BJ's

What I do with DC is my personal buisness, and does not affect my opinion. I just happen to think Kyp Durron is extremely powerful.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Not really, LMAO.

Kyp fries Vader with Force Lightning, tbh. thumb up

Kyp can't even fry Freshest's chicken wings.

SunRazer
Didn't see that it was on the Death Star, tbh. Without Alter Environment, Vader wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.