Deadshot vs Winter Soldier...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Deadshot and Winter Soldier face off in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Both start off with a fully loaded M16 at a range of 100 meters from one another...

Who wins?

juggerman
Will Smith

Khazra Reborn
Bucky would Deadshot's shit in.

BruceSkywalker
Bucky

wakkawakkawakka
Under these conditions this is Lawton's fight to loose. The distance is too great for Bucky to close the distance and Deadshot is both the quicker draw and better marksman.

Though on an even field with standard gear Bucky could cave his face in.

quanchi112
Bucky, easily. Dead shot ain't shit in the marvel u. He had trouble with those zombies for ****s sake.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bucky, easily. Dead shot ain't shit in the marvel u. He had trouble with those zombies for ****s sake. They were super human zombies who were taking full auto shots/headshots and still coming. Deadshot wiped out the large majority of them.

He only needs one bullet and a handgun to take this fight with no trouble since he wont miss. WS doesn't have a chance. This is a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
They were super human zombies who were taking full auto shots/headshots and still coming. Deadshot wiped out the large majority of them.

He only needs one bullet and a handgun to take this fight with no trouble since he wont miss. WS doesn't have a chance. This is a stomp. They weren't skilled like WS and can't just ward off bullets with his metallic arm. He took out some but then again so was Harley with her bat and guns. WS blocks it. It's like saying he beats Cap because he does not miss while ignoring these characters blocking the gunfire. Target practice and some unknown rat aren't that impressive. Show me what he can do against someone skilled. He got beaten down quickly by Batman but would have killed him. Batman wouldn't beat WS either.

Arachnid1
They weren't skilled like WS and can't just ward off bullets with his metallic arm. He took out some but then again so was Harley with her bat and guns. WS blocks it. It's like saying he beats Cap because he does not miss while ignoring these characters blocking the gunfire. Target practice and some unknown rat aren't that impressive. Show me what he can do against someone skilled. He got beaten down quickly by Batman but would have killed him. Batman wouldn't beat WS either. Deadshot bounced a bullet off a metal surface during an assassination, and it was spur of the moment right before the dude was out of shot.

Lol @ thinking he's going to miss because WS is going to put up his arm. WS, on the other hand, missed a fking ton of shots in his movie.

TheLordofMurder
Deadshot bounced a bullet off a metal surface during an assassination, and it was spur of the moment right before the dude was out of shot.

Lol @ thinking he's going to miss because WS is going to put up his arm. WS, on the other hand, missed a fking ton of shots in his movie.

Excellent post...

thumb up

quanchi112
Deadshot bounced a bullet off a metal surface during an assassination, and it was spur of the moment right before the dude was out of shot.

Lol @ thinking he's going to miss because WS is going to put up his arm. WS, on the other hand, missed a fking ton of shots in his movie. Yes, he is skilled but so is WS. Thing is WS isn't just walking down the streets without seeing Deadshot.

WS is going to block it. Combat related feats not a sniper taking out some pos. laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Deadshot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Deadshot. Based on ?

SquallX
Based on ?

Based on the fact he's more skilled with a gun.

Did you see that prison scene with all those different weapons? Let me tell you this, it takes more than just luck to pick a weapon that's not zero to you and shoot it and still hit all you're targets.

All of Deadshot shots were all headshot, even better was the fact they went into the same hole.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Based on the fact he's more skilled with a gun.

Did you see that prison scene with all those different weapons? Let me tell you this, it takes more than just luck to pick a weapon that's not zero to you and shoot it and still hit all you're targets.

All of Deadshot shots were all headshot, even better was the fact they went into the same hole. Stationary objects that didn't fire back. Was is faster, stronger, can block bullets, and is more durable.

SquallX
Stationary objects that didn't fire back. Was is faster, stronger, can block bullets, and is more durable.

Have you ever fired an AR that's not zero to you and still hit a 150 meters target? Let me tell you, it's pretty hard.

What Deadshot did in that prison was putting ever round from those AR's into one singular headshot with missing one bit.

Then he went on to hit all those human hybrids with those handguns without missing any of them either.

DS through feat bounce a bullet on WS arm and kill him.

carthage
Bucky dies and then Quan wears a black dress & veil and cries at his funeral

KingD19
While Bucky is fast/skilled enough to block bullets with his arm, he's not doing it from 100m away. Floyd takes aim an d drops him as soon as the fight starts. Buckys one hope is to haul ass like he did on the highway and hope Deadshot can't get a bead on him before he gets close.

Utrigita
Deadshot for the win.

TheLordofMurder
Deadshot with a crushing lead...

8-1 in favor of Deadshot..

:-)

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Have you ever fired an AR that's not zero to you and still hit a 150 meters target? Let me tell you, it's pretty hard.

What Deadshot did in that prison was putting ever round from those AR's into one singular headshot with missing one bit.

Then he went on to hit all those human hybrids with those handguns without missing any of them either.

DS through feat bounce a bullet on WS arm and kill him. No one is saying he isn't superhumanly accurate you tool what I am saying is that WS is superhuman as well. That isn't accurate at all and we have no examples of him doing so against a superhuman opponent. WS plugs him because he's accurate as well and Deadshot just as his accuracy. Otherwise he's weak whereas WS has superhuman speed, accuracy, and a durable arm that can block bullets which he has done in the films. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Bucky dies and then Quan wears a black dress & veil and cries at his funeral Based on Deadshot killing which superhuman opponent ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes, he is skilled but so is WS. Thing is WS isn't just walking down the streets without seeing Deadshot.

WS is going to block it. Combat related feats not a sniper taking out some pos. laughing out loud

Deadshot stomps. Bucky is meh with a gun, and pretty much meh skilled overall. Deadshot owns him here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Deadshot stomps. Bucky is meh with a gun, and pretty much meh skilled overall. Deadshot owns him here. Based on him stomping who ? So shooting inanimate objects somehow makes this a lock. You can't be this dense. You just can't.

Robtard
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Deadshot and Winter Soldier face off in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Both start off with a fully loaded M16 at a range of 100 meters from one another...

Who wins?

Stricyly gun battle? DS can put a bullet in each of WS' eyes with 100% accuracy. WS despite all his powers and formidable skills can't replicate that. Gun battle is a huge advantage to DS, he wins the lion's share out of ten, possibly all.

quanchi112
Robtard's DC bias again rears its ugly head.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Robtard's DC bias again rears its ugly head.

Did you mean to say, Rob is factually correct?

quanchi112
Did you mean to say, Rob is factually correct? Your first mistake is to assume a subjective thread such as this is factual until it is past tense. You're an idiot and you cannot even comprehend the basic fundamentals of debating and proof.

Robtard
Did you mean to say, Rob is factually correct?

thumb up

Not sure how anyone could argue that DS didn't display 100% accuracy, that was his thing; movie both told and showed us. Morons, I guess.

NotAllThatEvil
So the way I see it, deadshot will go for the headshot and bucky will block it with his arm. He then gets one shot to put deathstroke down. Can he make that shot? 6/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
thumb up

Not sure how anyone could argue that DS didn't display 100% accuracy, that was his thing; movie both told and showed us. Morons, I guess. So you don't know what a fact is either. What's even worse your balls fell off some time ago as you lost the courage to face me. I predicted this would eventually happen.

http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/images/Original/110650.gif

KingD19
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
So the way I see it, deadshot will go for the headshot and bucky will block it with his arm. He then gets one shot to put deathstroke down. Can he make that shot? 6/10.

You honestly think Bucky can block multiple, 100% accurate rounds form 100m away? That's 10 feet shy the length of a football field. And Floyd doesn't even have to move. And if he manages to block one shot, no way he blocks his knee, leg, foot, other arm, shoulder, etc... Floyd can pop him anywhere and his arm is only an arm. That's on the off chance he can block the bullet from that far.

Robtard
Exactly, blocking a few bullets at close range from guys nowhere near as skilled as DS is with a gun is far different than blocking rounds from 100m from a guy with 100% accuracy, at that range WS would be guessing where to block.

TheLordofMurder
Stricyly gun battle? DS can put a bullet in each of WS' eyes with 100% accuracy. WS despite all his powers and formidable skills can't replicate that. Gun battle is a huge advantage to DS, he wins the lion's share out of ten, possibly all.

Excellent post!

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Your first mistake is to assume a subjective thread such as this is factual until it is past tense. You're an idiot and you cannot even comprehend the basic fundamentals of debating and proof.

Blah, blah, blah...

You're being thoroughly out debated here dude...

smile

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Not sure how anyone could argue that DS didn't display 100% accuracy, that was his thing; movie both told and showed us. Morons, I guess.

Agreed! smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

So let me get this straight..

As per the OP, both of them are standing 100 yards apart holding fully loaded M-16's...

Deadshot will absolutely raise his gun to fire, and you expect Winter Soldier to block!????

That makes absolutely no sense and you'd know that if you actually thought about it for more than 1 second...

Deadshot's superhuman accuracy is not common knowledge (him being a contract killer is), so Winter Soldier has no reason to think that Deadshot can out shoot him...

The characters fight in character dude...

Both of them will raise their weapons and take aim at one another...

The thing is, Deadshot is far more accurate than Winter Soldier is...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
You honestly think Bucky can block multiple, 100% accurate rounds form 100m away? That's 10 feet shy the length of a football field. And Floyd doesn't even have to move. And if he manages to block one shot, no way he blocks his knee, leg, foot, other arm, shoulder, etc... Floyd can pop him anywhere and his arm is only an arm. That's on the off chance he can block the bullet from that far.

thumb up

Zack M
Deadshot wins.

wallman77
Yes, he is skilled but so is WS. Thing is WS isn't just walking down the streets without seeing Deadshot.

Lol this is embarrassing...suddenly WS is a bullet timer? Lol Dead puts 4 shots in 4 different places before bucky can "raise his arm"

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by wallman77
Lol this is embarrassing...suddenly WS is a bullet timer? Lol Dead puts 4 shots in 4 different places before bucky can "raise his arm"

thumb up

KingD19

Bucky isn't a bullet timer, but he is fast enough to block automatic fire. He's done it multiple times and from different angles, so that argument isn't wrong.

However. Deadshot is a whole different beast from even elite soldiers. Remember Flagg and the other black ops badass soldiers guys were watching Floyd in awe while he demo'd his skills. On top of that, they start at basically a football field away. Floyd will take aim, and try to pop him in the skull. From that distance, I don't think Bucky could block it. And if he could, then Floyd is more than skilled enough to just aim at different body parts in rapid succession. Unlike Cap's shield, Bucky can't hunker down behind his arm.

quanchi112
Blah, blah, blah...

You're being thoroughly out debated here dude...

smile How so ?

quanchi112
thumb up

Not sure how anyone could argue that DS didn't display 100% accuracy, that was his thing; movie both told and showed us. Morons, I guess. WS blocks the shots. He's accurate but guess who stops the bullets. Saying Deadshot wins isn't a fact you dolt. The two have never met. Idiots.

quanchi112
Lol this is embarrassing...suddenly WS is a bullet timer? Lol Dead puts 4 shots in 4 different places before bucky can "raise his arm" WS backed this up on screen. I suggest watching Civil War, kiddo.

Robtard
Excellent post!

thumb up

Thanks, but it's not difficult to express a winning/convincing argument, you just have to not behave like an intellectually dishonest clownshoes.

quanchi112
Thanks, but it's not difficult to express a winning/convincing argument, you just have to not behave like an intellectually dishonest clownshoes. Coming from the shortest hypocrite in town.

https://genealogyvsthracia776.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/pointandlaugh4.gif

Nibedicus
Still a bit busy these days to debate (came out of semi-retirement).

And I haven't seen SS yet so no spoiler-replies to my comments pls if at all possible (again, too busy to even watch movies/play games anymore).

But "feat"-to-"feat", WS has blocked bullets with his arm from multiple angles and at close range more than once, he has also dodged automatic fire at close/point blank range.

Accuracy is cool and all, but elite soldiers shooting at point blank range should alleviate the accuracy/skill difference between them and Deadshot don't you think? As at point blank, basically once you are able to shoot a weapon at 100% accuracy, how much more accurate can you get? Can DS bend bullet trajectories (ala Wanted)?

Question is, has DS shot and hit anyone with dodging/blocking "feats" equal to WS (aka, his level of defensive precision and agility)?

Also, bear in mind, 100 meters means that DS has about 4 seconds before WS is on him (as WS has shown he can run around 50-60mph).

Not saying WS wins, but just some things to think about.

quanchi112
Nib backs my main points which is he blocks bullets and has taken on superhuman opponents and done very well unlike Deadshot. Robtard, you said my logic was awful what do you have to say now ?

Robtard
Originally posted by Nibedicus

And I haven't seen SS yet so no spoiler-replies to my comments pls if at all possible (again, too busy to even watch movies/play games anymore).

But "feat"-to-"feat", WS has blocked bullets with his arm from multiple angles and at close range more than once, he has also dodged automatic fire at close/point blank range.

Accuracy is cool and all, but elite soldiers shooting at point blank range should alleviate the accuracy/skill difference between them and Deadshot don't you think? As at point blank, basically once you are able to shoot a weapon at 100% accuracy, how much more accurate can you get? Can DS bend bullet trajectories (ala Wanted)?

Question is, has DS shot and hit anyone with dodging/blocking "feats" equal to WS (aka, his level of defensive precision and agility)?

Also, bear in mind, 100 meters means that DS has about 4 seconds before WS is on him (as WS has shown he can run around 50-60mph).

Not saying WS wins, but just some things to think about.

First, watch the flick, you're really not in a position to argue when you only have 50% of the info.

I'd say that it would be easier to block a bullet from "point blank" than it would be from 100 meters, as at PB you have a much better idea where the bullets is going. 100 meters away, how is WS going to know to cover his face or his gut or his left knee, right knee etc. He guesses wrong and that's three bullets in him, as I'm pretty sure an M16 can fire in bursts of three.

If you watch the film, you'd see that DS can put out a lot of rounds in just four seconds with a multitude of weapons; all with 100% accuracy; all in the size of a bullet-hole. He's super-humanly accurate. He literally never misses when he wants to.

The setting of the match simply favors his skill-set.

Arachnid1

He can bounce bullets off of surfaces and still get a perfect center of skull head shot. He puts the bullet exactly were he wants to. Are you trying to argue that WS is going to block all his shots with perfect accuracy? Lets say he blocks the first which is likely going to be a headshot. Will he block the next couple of shots perfectly aimed at his limbs, heart, and groin? What about the bullet coming at his skull from a complete different angle than where all the other shots are coming from due to being bounced off a wall? By the way, all these shots are coming within 1-2 seconds (yes, he displayed enough skill to be this accurate with quick shots on both stationary and sprinting targets). He even almost killed Batman within seconds of the encounter starting (Bats was saved btw) with the one and only bullet he'd have needed.

In this fight, DS is given an M16 as opposed to a pistol or the wrist mounted gun, which makes it even easier to be quick and accurate for him (not that it makes any difference since he wont miss no matter what he's given as a weapon) not to mention it's a 3 round burst weapon. WS has never encountered anyone with this level of skill and accuracy with firearms. I doubt he'd even block the first bullet nevermind those that follow. He is not a bullet timer. Watch the movie before arguing for a side. I don't think you'd be making the argument at all if you were aware of what Deadshot was capable of.

EDIT: What Rob said.

TheLordofMurder
First, watch the flick, you're really not in a position to argue when you only have 50% of the info.

I'd say that it would be easier to block a bullet from "point blank" than it would be from 100 meters, as at PB you have a much better idea where the bullets is going. 100 meters away, how is WS going to know to cover his face or his gut or his left knee, right knee etc. He guesses wrong and that's three bullets in him, as I'm pretty sure an M16 can fire in bursts of three.

If you watch the film, you'd see that DS can put out a lot of rounds in just four seconds; all with 100% accuracy; all in the size of a bullet-hole. He's super-humanly accurate. He literally never misses when he wants to.

thumb up

Once Nib actually sees what Deadshot can do, I have no doubt his opinion will change decisively in Deadshots favor...

TheLordofMurder
He can bounce bullets off of surfaces and still get a perfect center of skull head shot. He puts the bullet exactly were he wants to. Are you trying to argue that WS is going to block all his shots with perfect accuracy? Lets say he blocks the first which is likely going to be a headshot. Will he block the next couple of shots perfectly aimed at his limbs, heart, or groin? What about the bullet coming at his skull from a complete different angle than where all the other shots are coming from due to being bounced off a wall? By the way, all these shots are coming within 1-2 seconds of each other (yes, he displayed enough skill to be this accurate with quick shots on both stationary and sprinting targets). He even almost killed Batman within seconds of the encounter starting (Bats was saved btw) with the one and only bullet he'd have needed.

In this fight, DS is given an M16 as opposed to a pistol or the wrist mounted gun, which makes it even easier to be quick and accurate for him (not that it makes any difference since he wont miss no matter what he's given as a weapon) not to mention it's a 3 round burst weapon. WS has never encountered anyone with this level of skill and accuracy with firearms. I doubt he'd even block the first bullet nevermind those that follow. Watch the movie before arguing for a side. I don't think you'd be making the argument at all if you were aware of what Deadshot was capable of.

EDIT: What Rob said.

thumb up

Robtard
thumb up

Once Nib actually sees what Deadshot can do, I have no doubt his opinion will change decisively in Deadshots favor...

Yeah, Nibs' a sensible guy open to logic and reason.

Another thing, DS could disable WS' M16 by shooting it, be it damaging the trigger or possibly shooting down its barrel, should the angle present itself, as we know he can repeatedly but rounds all within the size of a bullet hole.

Arachnid1
Yeah, Nibs' a sensible guy open to logic and reason.

Another thing, DS could disable WS' M16 by shooting it, be it damaging the trigger or possibly shooting down its barrel, should the angle present itself, as we know he can repeatedly but rounds all within the size of a bullet hole. He could also just put a bullet through WS shooting/human arm. Good luck using an AR at 100m with his less dominant arm with any accuracy.

Or he could just put the first shot in Buckys dick, heart, or head for an instawin.

It's 10/10 for him and he could win a different way each of those ten rounds.

NotAllThatEvil

As per the OP, both of them are standing 100 yards apart holding fully loaded M-16's...

Deadshot will absolutely raise his gun to fire, and you expect Winter Soldier to block!????

That makes absolutely no sense and you'd know that if you actually thought about it for more than 1 second...

Deadshot's superhuman accuracy is not common knowledge (him being a contract killer is), so Winter Soldier has no reason to think that Deadshot can out shoot him...

I missed the part about the m-16. ... my bad.

TheLordofMurder
@Nib...

In the comics, Deadshot is the number 1 marksman in the entire DC Universe...

Once you see Suicide Squad, you'll see that that applies for the DC Cinematic Universe as well....

Nibedicus

If you watch the film, you'd see that DS can put out a lot of rounds in just four seconds with a multitude of weapons; all with 100% accuracy; all in the size of a bullet-hole. He's super-humanly accurate. He literally never misses when he wants to.

The setting of the match simply favors his skill-set.

Hey, like I said, I haven't seen the movie yet so my position is from a purely logical standpoint. My work has put me in a bad position for my usual hobbies. -_- I miss being semi-retired.

We can always argue logic-for-logic, however. I can just take your word on the "feats" for DS as I might not ever have the time to go the cinema during a major product launch. The fact that I have a few hours today is a miracle, tbh. stick out tongue

What I mentioned were debating points, not arguments on who would win in this fight. Sadly, I can no longer do the protracted debates due to time issues.

As I said, take my logic as they are.

Some points, tho: 100 meters isn't really too far to for one to see, and I don't think WS "guesses" where he will get shot. Like Steve, super soldiers may have an unerring sense for trajectory (as proven by WS's ability to block bullet shots or when he is able to match Steve's shield throw combos as they were pounding on Iron Man).

Bullets travel in a straight line. Being an impossibly-skilled shot has no bearing on where the bullet will go or how it will travel -after- it has been fired. Can DS "fake" a shot and trick WS? Possible. But not at 10/10 in a 4 second window scenario. How about if DS "bounces" the shot off the ground? Don't think bullets bounce off featureless environments, they're more likely to embed themselves unless the ground is made of solid rock/metal. DS cannot curve bullets (can he?). But saying WS won't be able to block gunshots from 100 meters kind of ignores what WS has done as a character (he's blocked shots from 10 meters quite easily).

I see this as a classic Daredevil vs Bullseye scenario. BE never misses, DD is just very good at avoiding objects when thrown/fired.

Also, not saying WS blocks all the shots all the time. I'm saying that he stands a good reason to block several shots and in an out-of-10 matchup within a 4 second window, he stands a good chance (in at least a FEW matchups) to get to DS.

TheLordofMurder
@Nib

Winter Soldier starts this fight holding a fully loaded M-16 just like Deadshot does...

Deadshots superhuman accuracy is not common knowledge, so why on Earth would WS be blocking in the first place?

The characters still fight in character, and in this senario WS is holding a weapon that he knows how to use, so why wouldn't he use it right off the bat?

Nibedicus

You make some good points. I would actually see WS attempting to shoot at DS.

At 100 yards with no cover, one can argue that neither character could miss (as WS has managed to hit targets thru a wall at that range).

So it comes down to who is the faster draw.

My bet would be on the guy with the bullet blocking robot arm.

cool

Edit. That was me trying to be funny in case you hadn't noticed.

uhuh

TheLordofMurder
You make some good points. I would actually see WS attempting to shoot at DS.

At 100 yards with no cover, one can argue that neither character could miss (as WS has managed to hit targets thru a wall at that range).

So it comes down to who is the faster draw.

My bet would be on the guy with the bullet blocking robot arm.

cool

Edit. That was me trying to be funny in case you hadn't noticed.

uhuh

Thats why I put the stalemate option in; both have enough time to get off a 3 round shot regardless of who has the faster draw...

Nibedicus
Thats why I put the stalemate option in; both have enough time to get off a 3 round shot regardless of who has the faster draw...

You sound reasonable enough....

I don't like it.

uhuh

TheLordofMurder
You sound reasonable enough....

I don't like it.

uhuh

laughing out loud

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi

Not saying WS wins, but just some things to think about. I wouldn't say he dodged bullet fire as much as he jumped out of the way. We see this in real life all the time. People jump out of the way or move to avoid fire. I wouldn't call that dodging big nib. Dodging bullet fire is akin to the Matrix and neo, and he doesn't do that. Welcome back Bud.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanks, but it's not difficult to express a winning/convincing argument, you just have to not behave like an intellectually dishonest clownshoes.

Though correct, we must remember this is quan and that is a bridge too far for him.

FrothByte
Everyone's concentrating on how accurate Deadshot is but unless he's shown high proficiency for dodging/ducking then he gets shot by WS just as easily.

WS is not a crappy shot, far from it. And though he's not as accurate as Deadshot I don't see any reason he can't hit Deadshot at the same time he gets hit if none of them duck. They have the same kind of gun with bullets that travel at the same speed.

This fight can go either way. Deadshot's accuracy will be negated by WS's superior speed and reflexes, plus his metal hand that he uses to block bullets. Because it's not simply a target shooting contest, how fast you move and how good you are at dodging and blocking will play just as big a part.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Clips of this superior speed of WS with a gun. I see no such evidence. Second, WS isn't even close to DS when it comes to accuracy. DS is better and decisively so. Shoot, I've ssen WS miss more targets than he's actually hit.

FrothByte
Clips of this superior speed of WS with a gun. I see no such evidence. Second, WS isn't even close to DS when it comes to accuracy. DS is better and decisively so. Shoot, I've ssen WS miss more targets than he's actually hit.

Superior speed with a gun? You don't need superior speed on a gun because the speed of a bullet isn't dependent on how fast you are.

Now if you mean how fast WS can move his hands (which will be holding a gun) then all I need to do is point you in the direction of WS's multiple fight scenes against Cap and multiple fight scenes where he took out multiple assailants.

Doesn't matter how much better a shot Deadshot is. If he doesn't duck and dodge he'll still get shot.

Silent Master
You haven't seen any of the Cap movies so your "I see no such evidence" statement is rather useless.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Superior speed with a gun? You don't need superior speed on a gun because the speed of a bullet isn't dependent on how fast you are.

Now if you mean how fast WS can move his hands (which will be holding a gun) then all I need to do is point you in the direction of WS's multiple fight scenes against Cap and multiple fight scenes where he took out multiple assailants.

Doesn't matter how much better a shot Deadshot is. If he doesn't duck and dodge he'll still get shot. Where was he quick and accurate at 100m? It doesn't matter if he's quick on his feet because DS only needs to adjust his aim an inch or two for every ten feet WS manages to sprint. This fight is far enough that is basically a strict gun fight, and DS will not lose in a gun fight. Also, as KT said, WS has missed more shots at this point than he's actually hit. DS, on the other hand, only missed on shot. That one shot was on purpose. Every other shot was a perfect head shot on every assailant he encountered.

He can bounce bullets off of surfaces and still get a perfect center of skull head shot. He puts the bullet exactly were he wants to. Are you trying to argue that WS is going to block all his shots with perfect accuracy? Lets say he blocks the first which is likely going to be a headshot. Will he block the next couple of shots perfectly aimed at his limbs, heart, and groin? What about the bullet coming at his skull from a complete different angle than where all the other shots are coming from due to being bounced off a wall? By the way, all these shots are coming within 1-2 seconds (yes, he displayed enough skill to be this accurate with quick shots on both stationary and sprinting targets). He even almost killed Batman within seconds of the encounter starting (Bats was saved btw) with the one and only bullet he'd have needed.

In this fight, DS is given an M16 as opposed to a pistol or the wrist mounted gun, which makes it even easier to be quick and accurate for him (not that it makes any difference since he wont miss no matter what he's given as a weapon) not to mention it's a 3 round burst weapon. WS has never encountered anyone with this level of skill and accuracy with firearms. I doubt he'd even block the first bullet nevermind those that follow. He is not a bullet timer. Watch the movie before arguing for a side. I don't think you'd be making the argument at all if you were aware of what Deadshot was capable of.

FrothByte
Where was he quick and accurate at 100m? It doesn't matter if he's quick because DS only needs to adjust his aim an inch or two for every ten feet WS manages to sprint. This fight is far enough that is basically a strict gun fight, and DS will not lose in a gun fight. Also, as KT said, WS has missed more shots at this point than he's actually hit. DS, on the other hand, only missed on shot. That one shot was on purpose. Every other shot was a perfect head shot on every assailant he encountered.

Here's a question for you: Once the fight starts, what do you think Deadshot is going to do? Stay in position and just shoot? Because if he doesn't move, he's gonna get hit. Or do you think that WS is just going to be running around without even firing a shot?

100m isn't such a long distance that a super assassin like WS can't hit a non moving target.

Robtard
They're both going to be shooting at each other, because that's what you do with a rifle, these scenarios of waving arms around while running are silly and need to stop. So it comes down to the guy who has missed before vs the guy who literally has never missed when trying.

Arachnid1
Here's a question for you: Once the fight starts, what do you think Deadshot is going to do? Stay in position and just shoot? Because if he doesn't move, he's gonna get hit. Or do you think that WS is just going to be running around without even firing a shot?

100m isn't such a long distance that a super assassin like WS can't hit a non moving target. I think that DS is going to accurately acquire and shoot his target much quicker than WS, and it's only going to take one shot. He doesn't need to move. Just point and shoot. It doesn't matter if WS is moving or not, because DS' first shot wont miss. He took out dozens of sprinting targets in SS, and here he only needs to contend with one.

You're trying to argue that WS is going to win in a gun fight with the most impressive and lethal shot I've seen in a super hero movie so far, and guns just aren't WS's main strength. Is he skilled and quick? Yes. That wont help him since he's not quick or skilled enough to bullet time out of the way of DS shots. People are trying to argue that WS is going to be on the move and blocking all of DS shots with his metal arm while being accurate enough to shoot and take him out first even though he's a highly inferior shot. It makes no sense.

Question for you now. Have you seen the movie yet?

They're both going to be shooting at each other, because that's what you do with a rifle, these scenarios of waving arms around while running are silly and need to stop. So it comes down to the guy who has missed before vs the guy who literally has never missed when trying. This. I can understand Quan arguing for WS since he always fanboys his @ss off in this threads, but with others, I can only assume they have yet to see the movie. That is the only way it makes sense.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I swear, I think people honestly have no clue about facts, logic and then deduction. WS has literally missed more times than he's hit anybody. I'm supposed to be impressed by this? That should lead me to believe he'll beat a guy who never misses in a gun fight? Rigghhhtttttttttt

FrothByte
They're both going to be shooting at each other, because that's what you do with a rifle, these scenarios of waving arms around while running are silly and need to stop. So it comes down to the guy who has missed before vs the guy who literally has never missed when trying.

Or it comes down to the guy who has blocked and dodge multiple bullets before vs. the guy who's usually just the one shooting.

Now granted, I haven't watched Suicide Squad, so if Deadshot has some awesome bullet dodging feats please correct me.

My point here is that if Deadshot just stands there and shoots Winter Soldier (like majority of people here are imagining) he's gonna get shot. Because WS is a good enough shot that he can hit someone who just standing still at 100 m.

To me, this fight is a toss up. Deadshot is a better shot and WS is a more mobile combatant.

But I'll probably have better formed opinions once I watch SS.

FrothByte
I think that DS is going to accurately acquire and shoot his target much quicker than WS, and it's only going to take one shot. He doesn't need to move. Just point and shoot. It doesn't matter if WS is moving or not, because DS' first shot wont miss. He took out dozens of sprinting targets in SS, and here he only needs to contend with one.

You're trying to argue that WS is going to win in a gun fight with the most impressive and lethal shot I've seen in a super hero movie so far, and guns just aren't WS's main strength. Is he skilled and quick? Yes. That wont help him since he's not quick or skilled enough to bullet time out of the way of DS shots. People are trying to argue that WS is going to be on the move and blocking all of DS shots with his metal arm while being accurate enough to shoot and take him out first even though he's a highly inferior shot. It makes no sense.

Question for you now. Have you seen the movie yet?

This. I can understand Quan arguing for WS since he always fanboys his @ss off in this threads, but with others, I can only assume they have yet to see the movie. That is the only way it makes sense.

I haven't seen the movie yet but I sense a flaw in your logic already. Are you assuming that once the fight starts that WS won't shoot immediately? Or that once he shoots he won't hit DS?

Because it seems to me that your so engrossed on how DS can hit WS that you never thought about how DS can stop getting hit by WS? Because otherwise they'll just both end up dead.

Also, I never said WS is going to win. I think it's a toss up. Even if DS has 100% accuracy, what's stopping him from getting hit?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Or it comes down to the guy who has blocked and dodge multiple bullets before vs. the guy who's usually just the one shooting.

Now granted, I haven't watched Suicide Squad, so if Deadshot has some awesome bullet dodging feats please correct me.

My point here is that if Deadshot just stands there and shoots Winter Soldier (like majority of people here are imagining) he's gonna get shot. Because WS is a good enough shot that he can hit someone who just standing still at 100 m.

To me, this fight is a toss up. Deadshot is a better shot and WS is a more mobile combatant.

Jumping out of the way of bullets /= dodged bullets. Normal human by that measure dodge bullets. Not a good choice of words imo.

FrothByte
Jumping out of the way of bullets /= dodged bullets. Normal human by that measure dodge bullets. Not a good choice of words imo.

"Dodge a bullet" is a phrase that can be literally applied to even common soldiers and policemen in a gun fight. And it means simply that you were able to get out of the way of a bullet.

Maybe what you're thinking is bullet-timing?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I would simply choose the term. Got out of the way of gunfire. Dodging implies he saw it coming and moved out of the way. Like in dodgeballl. You don't just jump out of the way before something is thrown. You see it, and then move accordingly. You don't see a bullet and then move.

quanchi112
WS has blocked gunfire Deadshot hasn't. WS has incredible accuracy and has faced off against superior opponents than Deadshot has faced off against. He was slow to react to Batman and let his kid get in the way. Not very fast, amigos.

quanchi112
I would simply choose the term. Got out of the way of gunfire. Dodging implies he saw it coming and moved out of the way. Like in dodgeballl. You don't just jump out of the way before something is thrown. You see it, and then move accordingly. You don't see a bullet and then move. laughing out loud

You are an idiot.

KuRuPT Thanosi
WS has blocked gunfire Deadshot hasn't. WS has incredible accuracy and has faced off against superior opponents than Deadshot has faced off against. He was slow to react to Batman and let his kid get in the way. Not very fast, amigos.

No he doesn't. His accuracy is average at best. Please cite these awesome displays of accuracy. As it stands, I've seen him miss more than hit anybody.

quanchi112
No he doesn't. His accuracy is average at best. Please cite these awesome displays of accuracy. As it stands, I've seen him miss more than hit anybody. Who has he missed ? What superhuman opponent has Deadshot killed with his accuracy ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not how it works. I asked you a question. Cite these awesome displays of accuracy?

quanchi112
Not how it works. I asked you a question. Cite these awesome displays of accuracy? You never answer any questions and expect someone else to. Hypocrisy and the reason no one takes you seriously, troll.

Did Deadshot beat Batman ?

relentless1
at a distance Deadshot takes the fight easily, he'd put one through Buckys eyes before he knew what hit him

up close this is Buckys fight easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
at a distance Deadshot takes the fight easily, he'd put one through Buckys eyes before he knew what hit him

up close this is Buckys fight easily Bucky is aware of Deadshot and what makes you think he can't shoot Deadshot who has no defense.

Robtard

Being able to see where the bullet is coming from is far easier at near point-blank range than 100meters, if WS were to try and block instead of shooting first (why would he?), he would be guessing were to block. He has an arm, not a large shield. He'd do the smart thing and shoot.

So it's a 100meter shooting battle, logic dictates that the guy who never misses wins or takes the lion's share out of ten.

Of note, WS failed to deliver a kill shot to an already injured Fury and that shot wasn't from 100metrs, he was on the roof of the ajacent building and he had the luxury of setting himself up first.

But yeah, watch the flick and then judge.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You never answer any questions and expect someone else to. Hypocrisy and the reason no one takes you seriously, troll.

Concession accepted

quanchi112
Concession accepted You conceded in your first post. I already accepted it.

WS wins.

FrothByte
Being able to see where the bullet is coming from is far easier at near point-blank range than 100meters, if WS were to try and block instead of shooting first (why would he?), he would be guessing were to block. He has an arm, not a large shield. He'd do the smart thing and shoot.

So it's a 100meter shooting battle, logic dictates that the guy who never misses wins or takes the lion's share out of ten.

Of note, WS failed to deliver a kill shot to an already injured Fury and that shot wasn't from 100metrs, he was on the roof of the ajacent building and he had the luxury of setting himself up first.

I'm just saying that if both combatants start the fight shooting at each other (and this is probably what they'll do) then the person who doesn't move will die. And if they both don't move then they both die. Because WS is good enough to hit someone from 100m. Yes I know that Deadshot probably won't miss, what I'm saying is that it's stupid to think that DS can just stand there and not move and WS will just magically miss him while his bullet hits WS.

He had to shoot through a wall to get through Nick Fury if I'm not mistaken.

Now a genuine question from me which I'd be grateful if you answered: Did DS have any feats where he ducked/dodged around gunfire? Or easily hit all his targets while under fire from an opponent?

quanchi112
Robbie will tuck tail and run like he always does.

Zack M
Originally posted by relentless1

up close this is Buckys fight easily

Pretty much this.

TheLordofMurder
11-5 in favor of DC's number 1 marksman....Deadshot!!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
11-5 in favor of DC's number 1 marksman....Deadshot!!

Happy Dance Evidence>>>>votes.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm just saying that if both combatants start the fight shooting at each other (and this is probably what they'll do) then the person who doesn't move will die. And if they both don't move then they both die. Because WS is good enough to hit someone from 100m. Yes I know that Deadshot probably won't miss, what I'm saying is that it's stupid to think that DS can just stand there and not move and WS will just magically miss him while his bullet hits WS.

Now a genuine question from me which I'd be grateful if you answered: Did DS have any feats where he ducked/dodged around gunfire? Or easily hit all his targets while under fire from an opponent?

The problem I see with that is we'd have to assume that WS would get a beat on DS before the latter find him first, be quicker to the draw than DS, and incapacitate him all before DS fires a round. Something that I doubt will happen as DS does have some pretty good feats of perfect accuracy while fighting under fire.

Also unless view of Fury was obstructed due to the wall then I don't think that's the best example. He also had a clear shot on BW and didn't score a lethal hit and she was much closer to him than WS is to DS in this scenario.

The short answer to this question is yes, DS does have those feats even if its hard to tell with all the choppy editing SS has.

TheLordofMurder
Evidence>>>>votes.

Boy, Deadshot sure is crushing Winter Soldier...

11-5!!

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Evidence>>>>votes.

The evidence seems to back...Deadshot!

smile

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Where was he quick and accurate at 100m? It doesn't matter if he's quick on his feet because DS only needs to adjust his aim an inch or two for every ten feet WS manages to sprint. This fight is far enough that is basically a strict gun fight, and DS will not lose in a gun fight. Also, as KT said, WS has missed more shots at this point than he's actually hit. DS, on the other hand, only missed on shot. That one shot was on purpose. Every other shot was a perfect head shot on every assailant he encountered.

thumb up

The evidence backs Deadshot!

smile

Nibedicus

He shot Fury thru a wall. It looks like he figured Fury's location by estimating his angle from Cap's positioning. From the window, I don't think he had LOS on Fury. Here's a rather interesting analysis of the scene:

http://paraxdisepink.tumblr.com/post/110663775064/how-the-winter-soldier-shot-nick-fury

And he hit center mass, not his fault Fury is pretty hard to kill. Not really the best showing to use to downplay Bucky's accuracy here.

Nibedicus
I feel ppl are arguing the wrong points here.

Does DS have any kind of arm speed showing?

I mean, I think everyone agrees that he is the better shot. But, as I said, there is a cap on how relevant accuracy is in a fight. If both sides can hit each other, then it is the side that hits first (and not the side who hits better) that will likely win.

Not saying WS will win, but saying he has zero chance is kinda downplaying his chances and ignores some important logical premises.

And KT, Pls rewatch the fight of WS and Falcon. Falcon had a clear bead on him and the shots landed around WS, he didn't simply jump away, he dodged those shots. Not that it matters as I don't think there's time for him to dodge vs DS if what ppl are saying is true.

TheVaultDweller
Under these stipulations, I'd give it to Deadshot.

quanchi112
He shot Fury thru a wall. It looks like he figured Fury's location by estimating his angle from Cap's positioning. From the window, I don't think he had LOS on Fury. Here's a rather interesting analysis of the scene:

http://paraxdisepink.tumblr.com/post/110663775064/how-the-winter-soldier-shot-nick-fury

And he hit center mass, not his fault Fury is pretty hard to kill. Not really the best showing to use to downplay Bucky's accuracy here. thumb up

quanchi112
Boy, Deadshot sure is crushing Winter Soldier...

11-5!!

Happy Dance Again evidence>>>votes.

quanchi112
The evidence seems to back...Deadshot!

smile False. The evidence even shows how slow to react Deadshot is to gun batman down since he lets his own pathetic daughter the time to get in between them. More evidence to suggest he hesitates just as he did when he killed the target. WS will shoot him down. Better feats, better opponents, and bullet blocking feats. WS all day.

Surtur

quanchi112
Based on ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
You never answer any questions and expect someone else to. Hypocrisy and the reason no one takes you seriously, troll.

Bullshit. I'm still waiting for an answer kiddo. Which one of WS feats displayed awesome accuracy and speed. as you claimed

KuRuPT Thanosi
I feel ppl are arguing the wrong points here.

Does DS have any kind of arm speed showing?

I mean, I think everyone agrees that he is the better shot. But, as I said, there is a cap on how relevant accuracy is in a fight. If both sides can hit each other, then it is the side that hits first (and not the side who hits better) that will likely win.

Not saying WS will win, but saying he has zero chance is kinda downplaying his chances and ignores some important logical premises.

And KT, Pls rewatch the fight of WS and Falcon. Falcon had a clear bead on him and the shots landed around WS, he didn't simply jump away, he dodged those shots. Not that it matters as I don't think there's time for him to dodge vs DS if what ppl are saying is true.

Come on Big Nib, that is a point you can't win. I could literally cite over a 1000 movies where somebody very skilled takes aim at a main character and miss as he's (running away, jumping away, jumping behind something etc etc) These aren't even enhanced people. What you say WS literally happens in almost every action movie ever made. It wasn't impressive.

Robtard

And he hit center mass, not his fault Fury is pretty hard to kill. Not really the best showing to use to downplay Bucky's accuracy here.

He fired 4-5 shots were he expected Fury to be standing, at least one hit, I'd have to rewatch. Wasn't saying it's not impressive, just that Deadshot could do better in the same scenario giving his skills. i.e. DS only would have needed 1 shot and it would have been lethal. When you watch SS, you'll understand.

Robtard

Sorry, almost missed this, page turned.

I think it's a matter of Deadshot absolutely won't miss while WS has the potential, as he's good, but doesn't have DS' rediculous accuracy. So it's either a tie and they kill each other or goes to DS.

I covered that in my response to Nib, was good, but in the same scenario DS would have shined. You'll need to see SS to understand.

Don't recall any dodging of bullets from DS. He never misses his target though and iirc, there is a scene where he's returning fire while fire is coming back at him.

Honestly, just watch SS. I think your tune will change, at least somewhat.

FrothByte
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
The problem I see with that is we'd have to assume that WS would get a beat on DS before the latter find him first, be quicker to the draw than DS, and incapacitate him all before DS fires a round. Something that I doubt will happen as DS does have some pretty good feats of perfect accuracy while fighting under fire.

Also unless view of Fury was obstructed due to the wall then I don't think that's the best example. He also had a clear shot on BW and didn't score a lethal hit and she was much closer to him than WS is to DS in this scenario.

The short answer to this question is yes, DS does have those feats even if its hard to tell with all the choppy editing SS has.

Just because DS is more accurate doesn't mean he's quicker on the draw. That would depend on hand speed and reflex, which WS should have an advantage of being an enhanced human.

Like I said, I'm not saying WS wins. I just think that this contest doesn't just boil down to accuracy. Reflex and dodging skills will be just as important.

Robtard
Iirc Both WS and DS drew, aimed and fired their weapons as fast as the actors could, don't recall any SFX used to make either superhumanly quick draws. Yeah?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I feel the same way as Rob. I don't recall anything about WS being extremely fast on the draw.

quanchi112
WS can block bullets, DS hasn't, and he is more ruthless than DS. DS isn't fast in the draw either. Shooting inanimate objects isn't that impressive with present company included.

KingD19
Floyd is far more ruthless. Bucky himself was only ever ruthless when he was under mind control. Otherwise he never tried to kill people. Floyd on the other hand immediately tried to murder everyone who crossed him. Batman would've died if he didn't have the bulletproof cowl, and he definitely would've died if his daughter didn't beg him to stop. That prison guard would've died if he hadn't fired off a practice round to see if they'd really give him a loaded gun. Etc... Floyd only never killed someone if he had a good, self serving reason not to.

TheLordofMurder
False. The evidence even shows how slow to react Deadshot is to gun batman down since he lets his own pathetic daughter the time to get in between them. More evidence to suggest he hesitates just as he did when he killed the target. WS will shoot him down. Better feats, better opponents, and bullet blocking feats. WS all day.

You are the biggest piece of sh!t debater ever with your stupid hypotheticals...

So a trained soldier (Winter Soldier) holding a fully loaded M-16 assault rifle is standing 100 yards away from another guy (that WS only knows is a contract killer; DS's superhuman aim isn't common knowledge) holding a M16....

And as soon as the fight starts, WS is not even going to attempt to aim according to you; he's going to block instead...

That is stupid beyond stupid...

That is so stupid that is makes you the dumbest guy to ever post at KMC...

They fight in character you retarded Marvel blowjob giver...

Both characters will absolutely attempt to shoot each other...period.

Get your head out of of your @ss and actually think for a change...

TheLordofMurder
Iirc Both WS and DS drew, aimed and fired their weapons as fast as the actors could, don't recall any SFX used to make either superhumanly quick draws. Yeah?

thumb up

Winter Soldiers draw is no faster than Deadshots per on screen depiction...

quanchi112
Floyd is far more ruthless. Bucky himself was only ever ruthless when he was under mind control. Otherwise he never tried to kill people. Floyd on the other hand immediately tried to murder everyone who crossed him. Batman would've died if he didn't have the bulletproof cowl, and he definitely would've died if his daughter didn't beg him to stop. That prison guard would've died if he hadn't fired off a practice round to see if they'd really give him a loaded gun. Etc... Floyd only never killed someone if he had a good, self serving reason not to. No, he isn't more worthless as he gave up his freedom for his kids mental well being. What a pansy. He didn't even fire and let batman take him in. He also let the Feds take him back in. He just takes it.

quanchi112
You are the biggest piece of sh!t debater ever with your stupid hypotheticals...

So a trained soldier (Winter Soldier) holding a fully loaded M-16 assault rifle is standing 100 yards away from another guy (that WS only knows is a contract killer; DS's superhuman aim isn't common knowledge) holding a M16....

And as soon as the fight starts, WS is not even going to attempt to aim according to you; he's going to block instead...

Get your head out of of your @ss and actually think for a change... Shoot then block. He will react based off the threat and act accordingly. Deadshot isn't quick to fire nor did he even fire when batman pulled him in. Weak. He's still in prison and just takes it. WS isn't.

Robtard

Get your head out of of your @ss and actually think for a change...

Accuracy 100%

TheLordofMurder
@quanchi112

WS is currently the infamous one armed man who killed Kimbles wife...

So he's going to block with his flesh and blood arm!?

laughing out loud

Dumbsh!t112 logic at its best!!

:-)

KingD19
No, he isn't more worthless as he gave up his freedom for his kids mental well being. What a pansy. He didn't even fire and let batman take him in. He also let the Feds take him back in. He just takes it.

If you remember he didn't shoot again because of his daughter, then you should remember he shot Bruce when he first showed up. The problem was he didn't know his armor was bulletproof. THe next shot would have killed him, but his daughter was there. Had she not been, Batman would be dead.

Oh, and dumbass, in case you forgot, Waller still had a bomb in his neck. She could've killed him by tapping a button. Also getting killed would mean he was dead, and leaving his daughter behind. Don't be dumb.

TheLordofMurder
Shoot then block. He will react based off the threat and act accordingly. Deadshot isn't quick to fire nor did he even fire when batman pulled him in. Weak. He's still in prison and just takes it. WS isn't.

WS no longer has a metal arm...

So he's going to block with his flesh and blood arm?

smile

quanchi112
Accuracy 100% Always hiding behind other men like when you needed a cop to lift a geriatric. laughing out loud

He saved you didn't he, Robbie ?

quanchi112
@quanchi112

laughing out loud

:-) He has his metallic arm for this fight or is this admitting WS wins. I am damn good.

quanchi112
If you remember he didn't shoot again because of his daughter, then you should remember he shot Bruce when he first showed up. The problem was he didn't know his armor was bulletproof. THe next shot would have killed him, but his daughter was there. Had she not been, Batman would be dead.

Oh, and dumbass, in case you forgot, Waller still had a bomb in his neck. She could've killed him by tapping a button. Also getting killed would mean he was dead, and leaving his daughter behind. Don't be dumb. So you admit he would shoot WS not in the vulnerable parts and would have to find out through trial and error while WS kills him. So he lets Waller own him just as she did to the enchantress. She mocked him and used him against his own self interest. Pathetic. They rip him from his daughter and he takes it. *****.

quanchi112
WS no longer has a metal arm...

So he's going to block with his flesh and blood arm?

smile Based off your logic enchantress loses because she's dead. You're an idiot.

TheLordofMurder
He has his metallic arm for this fight or is this admitting WS wins. I am damn good.

You went there with current versions; you called out DS being in jail, so I pointed out that WS is currently disabled...

smile

Deadshot turns WS's head into a canoe...

Happy Dance

Robtard
thumb up

Winter Soldiers draw is no faster than Deadshots per on screen depiction...

Yeah, don't recall any SFX used to make either DS or WS appear superhumanly fast when drawing weapons either.

TheLordofMurder
Yeah, don't recall any SFX used to make either DS or WS appear superhumanly fast when drawing weapons either.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Based off your logic enchantress loses because she's dead. You're an idiot.

Deadshot wins based on the evidence...

thumb up

quanchi112
You went there with current versions; you called out DS being in jail, so I pointed out that WS is currently disabled...

smile

Happy Dance So you agree your logic doesn't make any sense and concede the point. Refuting points is what I do.

quanchi112
Deadshot wins based on the evidence...

thumb up He didn't even injure batman. The evidence supports WS.

KingD19
He didn't injure Batman because his armor is bulletproof and Deadshot uses guns as his primary method of attack. That's like saying electrocuting ELectro didn't hurt him.

TheLordofMurder
So you agree your logic doesn't make any sense and concede the point. Refuting points is what I do.

You haven't refuted any of my points; they are beyond you...

According to you WS blocks with his flesh and blood arm and dies...

Glad we cleared that up!

Concession accepted!

smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
King, it's Quan, do you actually expect him to grasp such basic concepts?

Robtard
He didn't injure Batman because his armor is bulletproof and Deadshot uses guns as his primary method of attack. That's like saying electrocuting ELectro didn't hurt him.

Using logic and reason on intellectually dishonest clownshoes is a lesson in futility.

KingD19
At this point I honestly think it's reflex. Like I see Quan brand stupid and it's so easily refuted that I can't help myself.

KuRuPT Thanosi
LOL King. You're kind of right. Rob and I both correct his idiocy at times as well. It's a reflex. But when I do, I feel like I'm picking on a special needs kid.

quanchi112
He didn't injure Batman because his armor is bulletproof and Deadshot uses guns as his primary method of attack. That's like saying electrocuting ELectro didn't hurt him. There is an opening to his mouth on his face. Soi guess he wasn't smart. His suit doesn't cover his entire body. Cry more.

quanchi112

smile

Happy Dance Standard default. He has his arm and the convict is allowed out to die for the purposes of this thread.

quanchi112
King, it's Quan, do you actually expect him to grasp such basic concepts? Ironic statement from the guy who thinks backing claims isn't necessary on a debating site.

quanchi112
@quanchi112

laughing out loud

:-) WS wins but at least DS doesn't have to be Waller's ***** or go back to prison.

quanchi112

Glad we cleared that up!

Concession accepted!

smile Evidence shows WS shoots first and is more than fast enough to react and def,eat the bullets with his metallic arm.

quanchi112
Using logic and reason on intellectually dishonest clownshoes is a lesson in futility. This from the guy too weak to carry a geriatric out of a vehicle.

TheLordofMurder

Glad we cleared that up!

Concession accepted!

smile

thumb up

Deadshot wins...

quanchi112
thumb up

Deadshot wins... Not based off the evidence. Quit thinking with your snatch.

Robtard
thumb up

Deadshot wins...

The strongest arguments for Winter Soldier winning come from two people who've yet to see Suicide Squad, that is very telling.

They're both sensible and would likely change their opinion after watching.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>