Tresina Lobi vs Raskta Lsu(Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Straight up duel.

Who wins?

Deronn_solo
Most likely Lobi.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Most likely Lobi.

Ziggystardust
Lsu destroys, honestly. Feats, accolades, prestige and everything else are in her favor.

Edit : What the hell Myth. I thought you were part of the Bane-doesn't-die brigade. Do you really belive Lobi wins or are you just trying to fit in with the Hive-mind?

Nephthys
Raskta

MythLord
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
What the hell Myth. I thought you were part of the Bane-doesn't-die brigade. Do you really belive Lobi wins or are you just trying to fit in with the Hive-mind?

I think one who held off the combined might of Lumiya and Aleema is superior to the one who got overwhelmed by Orbalisk Bane, despite the aid of two Jedi Champions.

Emperordmb
Johun wasn't a Jedi champion lol

Nephthys
Orbalisk Bane would annihilate Lumiya and Aleema.

MythLord
I recall he was stated as a champion of the Order or some such shit, tbh.

And in a sabers-only confrontation, I doubt Bane would annihilate Aleema and Lumiya.

Emperordmb
Nah that was Hoth, Farfalla, and Kiel Charny.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MythLord
I think one who held off the combined might of Lumiya and Aleema is superior to the one who got overwhelmed by Orbalisk Bane, despite the aid of two Jedi Champions.

BS assumption that the characters mentioned are comparable. Bane would flatten the two, and honestly... honestly, you would have to add Caedus to the mix, for there to even be a fight.

MythLord
I know you're trolling me, Ziggy. Just give it a rest.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MythLord
I know you're trolling me, Ziggy. Just give it a rest.

The assumptions, the assumptions. Bane was the originator of the most successful sith line in history and recovered powers and items that make Jacen shit his pants. Honestly do you what Caedus ultimatly was as a 'sith', if you could even call him that. When Caedus went about with the Second Galactic Civil War, the Jedi were distracted away from Krayt's order, which grew in strength, hidden under Korriban's miasma of dark side energy. Essentially, Caedus was nothing more than a lightning rod to deflect attention from Krayt's growing empire. He's not that powerful.

MythLord
Their respective purpose in a storyline and legacy =/= their placements as combatants.

carthage
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Lsu destroys, honestly. Feats, accolades, prestige and everything else are in her favor.

Edit : What the hell Myth. I thought you were part of the Bane-doesn't-die brigade. Do you really belive Lobi wins or are you just trying to fit in with the Hive-mind?

Are you an idiot? Most people don't even know who Lobi is let alone have read the LOTF books enough to decide.

And yeah she does die fighting off Lumiya/Alema Rar at once is a better feat than fighting against an Bane while amped.

DarthAnt66
Lobi's performance against Lumiya and Rar was absolutely insane. She wins.

SunRazer
Tresina crushes. She's was fighting an opponent better than Raskta as well as Alema Rar, and she came out rather well (the environment helped her, but it was her use of the environment in the end). She wins this.

BazookaMaster
Tresina, 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.