Grevious (legends) vs Kyle Katarn (with backup)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11127/111272958/5036486-1145874751-star-.jpg

Versus the Caedus Strike Team

Kyle Katarn
Valin Horn
Kolir Hu'lya
Thann Mithric

Rules : Lightsabers only

Emperordmb
I'd give it to the strike team.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd give it to the strike team.

So you think the strike team, despite being majority comprised of fodder would do better than Mundi, Ti, Secura, K'kruhk and two others? Added to the fact this is lightsabers only.

NewGuy01
Honestly? Grievous in a good fight; he's a monster in Legends.

Deronn_solo
Team.
Katarn by himself should be enough to give him hell, the other 3 should provide be just the push needed to grab a win.

ILS
Tbf, Caedus was injured from what I know, and the Jedi Grievous fought were exhausted, but still this is an interesting discussion point.

carthage
I'm not seeing how this is an issue. Granted, Kyle might pose a moderate challenge but Grievous is so far above the other Jedi in terms of physicals, speed, he should win based off that. They haven't shown any force abilities to suggest they can harm him, and Grievous should be capable of mowing through them like he did to the others on Hypori.

SunRazer
Grievous wins as long as he can pick off the weaker Jedi first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.