Darth Maul vs Ventress & Vos (Dark Disciple)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Instead of Dooku, Ventress and Vos are sent Mandalore to take down Maul instead. Who wins?

Battle takes place in the Sundari Royal Palace, Maul as of TCW, Ventress and Vos as of their first duel with Dooku in Dark Disciple.

Bonus Round: TPM Maul - battle takes place in the Theed Generator Complex

chingchangwalla
Vos could win a slim majority alone IMO adding Ventress secures it

Kurk
Maul wins. Ventress is a weak link

carthage
Maul dies

Ziggystardust
I reckon it's a stalemate.

Kurk

Beniboybling
This is Vos as of his first duel with Dooku folks, just to be clear.

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Then Maul handles this duo as easy as Dooku did.

MythLord
Probably Maul.

Darth Thor
Team wins. But Maul could take this Vos in a 1 v 1.

Kurk

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Oh. Probably Maul slightly

Darth Thor
@ Kurk: Vos is a real Jedi Master who skirts the dark side and actually gave Dooku a good fight. So Maul beating him would be a real accomplishment and a nice change from him losing to Padawans.

Actually come to think of it, Maul losing to Vos would be a step up from his recent losses mmm

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Kurk
Then Maul handles this duo as easy as Dooku did. Didn't Dooku start winning that duel only after Ventress (or Vos) told him that Quin had been trained by Ventress in sabers? Still, even after Dooku started having the upper hand I remember Vos was still able to get an opening for Ventress to strike the count down,but for some reason she hesitated and Dooku took advantage of it. Aniway if someone could post the scans of that first duel so that i could confirm my statement i would be grateful

Darth Thor
No Dooku won against the duo fair and square. But Maul's no Dooku. Dooku doesn't lose to Padawans.

Kurk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
@ Kurk: Vos is a real Jedi Master who skirts the dark side and actually gave Dooku a good fight. So Maul beating him would be a real accomplishment and a nice change from him losing to Padawans.

Actually come to think of it, Maul losing to Vos would be a step up from his recent losses mmm
Vos defeating Dooku isn't all that surprising as he mirrors Anakin in almost every way. Maul lost to Kanan and TPM Kenobi only because the plot called for it. Overconfidence is a trait shared by every single sith and it will be exploited to teach children a moral lesson. Keep cracking your Jokes Thor but Quanchi and I will be victorious.

Darth Thor
No he lost to BLIND Kanan. Get it right

Blind Kanan Blind Kanan Blind Kanan

Kurk
No he lost to BLIND Kanan. Get it right

Is this the best you can do?

quanchi112

quanchi112
Is this the best you can do? He is a troll. He ignores that Maul blinded and defeated him already when Tano had to defend him.

Darth Thor
Is this the best you can do?

It was Blind Kanan.. Do I need to do any better?

|King Joker|
Team.

Total Warrior
No Dooku won against the duo fair and square. But Maul's no Dooku. Dooku doesn't lose to Padawans. Really? ok then

Darth Thor
Vos beat him in Sabers but Dooku overpowered him with the Force. Still he beat both of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.