MCU Spiderman vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H only

Round 2: Peter can use his webs

WHO wins

StiltmanFTW
DP Colo?

carthage
Composite

Arachnid1
There is no way in hell Colossus is going to tag Spidey. Spidey will tag him on the other hand, and he had some pretty good strength feats, so he may be able to damage Colossus over time. I'd give it to Spidey

StiltmanFTW
He may be able to shatter every bone in his hands, too...

Colossus doesn't tire, Peter does.

K-Dog
Originally posted by Arachnid1
There is no way in hell Colossus is going to tag Spidey. Spidey will tag him on the other hand, and he had some pretty good strength feats, so he may be able to damage Colossus over time. I'd give it to Spidey

Prob this, but IMO only by using webs and slinging around chunks of metal at Colossus or something creating like that. Hand-to-hand its not going to work unless he tosses him into a body of water or something whack, and that's not stated in the opening post environment.

FrothByte
This MCU Spidey though, the inexperienced kid who got his ass beat by Cap. Putting my money on Pietro. If this was Amazing Spiderman it would be different.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
This MCU Spidey though, the inexperienced kid who got his ass beat by Cap. Putting my money on Pietro. If this was Amazing Spiderman it would be different. Sure, but I'd chalk that up to CIS. Spidey also stomped WS and Falcon at the same time, and took out Giant Man. In a no CIS fight, he shouldn't have too much trouble with Cap.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by FrothByte
Putting my money on Pietro.

Pietro is not in this thread.

Surtur
Spidey definitely isn't strong enough to physically harm Colossus in any way.

FrothByte
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pietro is not in this thread.

My bad. I meant Piotr.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Surtur
Spidey definitely isn't strong enough to physically harm Colossus in any way. Angel Dust was, and what was her greatest strength feat (legitimate question since I cant seem to recall her doing anything super impressive)? Colossus didn't really fight anyone as strong as Spidey except for her, potentially.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.