Attack of the Clones Vs. Empire Strikes Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GordonSkywalker
Which is the best and why?

finti
Easy, first parts of it was filmed in Finse Norway(Hoth).
It is the darkest, it is a cliffhanger you allready familiare with the persons and it is a great story. I belive it is the best film off them all, but ANH is still the "baby". And oh almost forgott, introduces Yoda, The Emp and Boba Fett way cool. Darth Vader is the real bad ass in this flick
"appology accepted Captain Needa" and my fav quote is in it.
The taunting Darth with:
"The force is with you YOUNG Skywalker, BUT you are not a jedi YET"
and "NO,.........I am your FATHER.

PURE BRILLIANCE

GordonSkywalker
I was reading a magazine the other night and it had that scene where Vader tells Luke he is his father as one of the best movie moments of all time. Along with other classic moments from a dozen or so films.

cookies2006
What i really really want to know is who Anakins father is.

GordonSkywalker
Anakin Skywalker supposedly does not have a father. Anything more on that is speculation which may or may not be addressed in the next film. As to the topic of my thread: I like Empire over Clones.

yerssot
FHM Magazine (got it from Jedinet.com I think)

I agree with finti, ESB is my number one SW movie

LaurenE147
Empire Strikes Back was brilliant. There would be no prequels if it was not for ESB. If there was no crucial revelation there would not be a point.

GordonSkywalker
Anyone think Clones is the prequel equilevant of The Empire Strikes Back?

yerssot
then you have to see Ep III first I think
but it was a good movie, just not the best around

finti
Clones was ok, ESB was fantastic

Darth Vicious
ESB hands down!better than PM and AOTC combined!

LaurenE147
AOTC was great. ESB is better. The difference? The need to succeed for ESB. And they succeeded all right.

GordonSkywalker
I assume you mean the production team because the heores were not succesful storywise.

LaurenE147
Yeah, I mean the production team.

GordonSkywalker
Good. I thought so.

LaurenE147
getting one's hand cut off is not successful

GordonSkywalker
That would have been my argument if you were talking about the story itself.

finti
well being captured and frozen, sent away with a Bounty Hunter aint too successfull either, the succes they acheived though was they manage to evacuate Hoth and they escaped the clutches of the empire on Bespin, so that they could pursue Boba to retreive Han

cookies2006
Well said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.