How powerful is your average Zakuul Knight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
As the title says. Tbh these knights didn't really impress me, so i want to know what you think

Nephthys
More impressive than your standard Jedi and Sith imo.

S_W_LeGenD
Individually, they significantly vary in power and capabilities.

In groups, they can cut a swath through the ranks of Jedi and Sith or any other faction with ease.

MythLord
On par/perhaps slightly above Jedi/Sith mooks.

cs_zoltan
A Zakuul knight's lightsaber blow was dodged by an off guard mechanic lmao.

NewGuy01
They're probably not all that different from Legacy's Imperial Knights.

Trocity
Marr confirmed = Krayt?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They're probably not all that different from Legacy's Imperial Knights. Nah.

The Imperial Knights, particarly Draco, are able to do bad-ass shit like fight evenly with Darth Havok and TK Darth Talon.

carthage
Impressive enough to get raped by mooks like Marr and Beniko lol

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
Impressive enough to get raped by mooks like Marr and Beniko lol Maybe Beniko, but nor Marr.

I wouldn't call Marr a mook.

FreshestSlice
Lana has more actual feats than Marr, and the same KoZ he defeated, where later being shot down in the dozens by droid and a *****.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan

The Imperial Knights, particarly Draco, are able to do bad-ass shit like fight evenly with Darth Havok and TK Darth Talon.

That's like saying Zakuul Knights are all badasses because Senya can fight evenly with Vaylin and TK the Outlander.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Impressive enough to get raped by mooks like Marr and Beniko lol
You need an appointment with a psychologist, my friend.

darthbane77
They seem about equal to a normal Jedi Knight.

Petrus
Slightly above the average Sith/Jedi of SWTOR.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's like saying Zakuul Knights are all badasses because Senya can fight evenly with Vaylin and TK the Outlander. The Imperial Knights are all named, and they're a small group.

None of them are featless or weak, imo.

And they sure as hell aren't standard.

Ok, I dunno if some of them are featless, but a number of them are powerhouses, at least in terms of sabers.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The Imperial Knights are all named, and they're a small group.

No, like last time, you're full of it. There are several dozen, if not hundreds of them. We know the names of maybe ten, tops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.