Muslim gang armed with GAS CANNISTERS destroy village over rumours church was built

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/697857/Muslim-gang-armed-GAS-CANNISTERS-destroy-village-rumours-church-built

Muslim gang armed with GAS CANNISTERS destroy village over rumours church was being built

Surtur
God this religion is f*cking awful.

Raisen
These are moderate muslims also. The libs fail to see how muslims act when they are close to being the majority. When they are a vast minority the moderates are quiet. When islam is the majority the moderates burn shiit down

Withsensibility
No no no.

It is the polish who are the problem.

BazookaMaster
classic islam at work

SquallX
Are we really surprise anymore.

I promise you, some idiot gonna come in this thread and call us racist and bigots because if this.

Withsensibility
Edit. Nevermind im stupid.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
Are we really surprise anymore.

I promise you, some idiot gonna come in this thread and call us racist and bigots because if this.

Most of the SJW's have fled this part of the forum, blaming "right wing circle jerks" as to the reason.

It's almost like they can't handle it, I mentioned the riots in Milwaukee in the General Discussion thread in the off topic forum and the response was "wrong forum". Keep in mind in this same topic people have gone in there to complain about people from this part of the forum..so it's all very strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.