Imperial Royal Guard vs Zakuul Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Standard equipment.

Who wins?

Zenwolf
Knight.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Knight. ...Hmm?

What?

Why?

ares834
Knight easily.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...Hmm?

What?

Why?

Why not?

Lightsaber Pike > Force Pike, the LP cuts through the Force Pike and has a longer reach.

Near full body shield + armor > No shield + armor.

The Knight can just cut through the Force Pike, this leaves the RG without a weapon other than his heavy blaster which won't do against the Zakuul shield that nearly covers the entire body.

Jmanghan
Why not?

Lightsaber Pike > Force Pike, the LP cuts through the Force Pike and has a longer reach.

Near full body shield + armor > No shield + armor.

The Knight can just cut through the Force Pike, this leaves the RG without a weapon other than his heavy blaster which won't do against the Zakuul shield that nearly covers the entire body.

Weaponry advantages don't matter in Star Wars.

A Lightsaber can't cut through a Force Pike.

Zenwolf
Weaponry advantages don't matter in Star Wars.

A Lightsaber can't cut through a Force Pike.

It does matter and yeah, they can...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DDV_zGRkhDg/VIxA9Lz88-I/AAAAAAAGcJU/wKK8IEoHkjc/s1600/p1_111%2Bcopy.jpg

Jmanghan
It does matter and yeah, they can...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DDV_zGRkhDg/VIxA9Lz88-I/AAAAAAAGcJU/wKK8IEoHkjc/s1600/p1_111%2Bcopy.jpg

And yet they are stated to be Lightsaber-resistant, and in Elite Squadron, X1 fights Falon Grey with a Force Pike.

Either that, or its a setting on the Force Pike, because it does have multiple settings.

You could also argue that Kota killed the Guard before cutting his Pike in half.

Zenwolf
And yet they are stated to be Lightsaber-resistant, and in Elite Squadron, X1 fights Falon Grey with a Force Pike.

Either that, or its a setting on the Force Pike, because it does have multiple settings.

You could also argue that Kota killed the Guard before cutting his Pike in half.

Where they stated to be Lightsaber resistant?

Hm...had forgotten that, plus now that I think about it, the Guard probably didn't have the weapon activated and we do see Vibroweapons clash together and not get cut through when powered soo alright I guess I can roll with that.

Though I don't think the Guard was killed before the Pike was cut given the Pike was infront of the Guard. But /shrug, details and all that.

Still the Knight takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.