Were Darth Marr and Satele Shan illusions conjured by Valkorion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
In Visions in the Dark, we find Satele Shan and Darth Marr. Do you think that is truly them, or rather Valkorion's meddling?

darthbane77
I think it was Satele and Marr personally. I don't see any reason for Valkorion casting illusions of them.

Nephthys
It could go either way.

I mean, we did see them talking together at the end of that chapter so that would be really ****ing weird if they were illusions.

MS Warehouse
Didn't freshest say the dumps had the two mindraped by valkorion?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They honestly weren't illusions.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Didn't freshest say the dumps had the two mindraped by valkorion?
No.

MS Warehouse
Then what did you say

FreshestSlice
They're labeled as fraudulent, so I said they probably are. I never said they were mindraped, though I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

NewGuy01
The chapter is called "Visions in the Dark", the two are labeled as "impersonators" in the game files, they show up to teach the Outlander the same lesson Valkorion was trying to conveniently right after Valkorion "leaves", and then they vanish mysteriously at the end of the chapter.

Yeah, I'm thinking they're illusions conjured by Valkorion.

AncientPower
Which still doesn't explain the end of the actual KOTFE expansion, they stand there speaking to each other, which would just be Valkorion talking to himself if the illusion theory were true.

Nephthys
Valkorion moves in mysterious ways.....

MS Warehouse
Yea they're not illusions.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
Which still doesn't explain the end of the actual KOTFE expansion, they stand there speaking to each other, which would just be Valkorion talking to himself if the illusion theory were true.
Valkorion talking to himself isn't weird when the Outlander is Valkorion. uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.