Classic Venom vs Classic Omega Red vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Classic version of both Omega and Venom face off against each other and a current version of Iron Fist. Who wins?

Stoic
Iron Fist or the Black Panther? If it's BP, then I think a couple of arguments can be used to show that he could potentially hang with Arcady, and even a lower showing of Venom, but when you take Venom at his best, I can't see how BP can compete. Venom should be able to defeat Arcady handily if he goes in strong like he's done to Spiderman.

KingD19
How would Venom get past the death spores and life drain? Or the fact that Arkady is stronger than him and can heal any damage nearly immediately if he doesn't just tank it.

golem370
Black Panther, my bad

golem370
I would assume the symbiote would protect Eddie but just a guess.

Stoic
I would assume that Eddie could place the symbiote over Arcady's head, and crush it while sliding tendrils up his nose turning his brain into swiss cheese. I'm also trying to figure out how Omega Red is stronger? Venom has feats that easily place him in the 25-30 ton range, or even greater if we consider his showing against the Juggernaut. Eddie also has the ability to blend in to the environment making this his fight to lose.

ShadowFyre
No pus cis venom should stomp hard. To many durability feats and abilities.

golem370
I think the Juggernaut thing ranks up there with the Superman thing so no to that feat please the only thing that give that second though is the agility and reflexes of Venom imo. I liked this Venom

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/732647.jpg

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
I would assume that Eddie could place the symbiote over Arcady's head, and crush it while sliding tendrils up his nose turning his brain into swiss cheese. I'm also trying to figure out how Omega Red is stronger? Venom has feats that easily place him in the 25-30 ton range, or even greater if we consider his showing against the Juggernaut. Eddie also has the ability to blend in to the environment making this his fight to lose.

Well despite the fact that he's never done that ever, firstly Arkady is durable enough to fight Iron Man armor, tank a full blast from Chamber that sent him flying for miles, take full punches from Colossus and explosions to the face with no harm done whatsoever.

This is also ignoring the permanent cloud of death spores that will be weakening the symbiote(and Eddie even worse as he's a normal human) by the second and make Arkady stronger. And the tendrils let him actively drain life from anything. So getting caught means Arkady is only made stronger while they're made even weaker. Actually, simply touching him is bad.

Omega Red is stronger because he was identified as a Thing level threat when he fought the armor(put a hole right in it), and as mentioned earlier, has slung Colossus around after being tortured and cut open and deprived of people to eat for months if not years.

jrodslam
Hes. Red has poked through Starks armor. Luckily he wasnt in it. Hed brought down a helicopter with the tentacles as well. Wrapped up Colossus to where he couldnt break free(before even applying the death factor).

I think the symbiote may be able to fight the pheromones, but not the actual death factor/life drain.

KingD19
So far nobody and nothing has been immune to the pheromones. If the symbiote can resist, it won't be for too long.

jrodslam
Colossus is/was. It was the death factor that always gets him.

KingD19
Well Colossus is weird in that he's metal. Metal of course wouldn't be vulnerable., while the symbiote is organic and should be.

However as long as it's "alive" in any sense, I guess he can drain it. Or his powers let him partially turn Pete back human. They never fully explained that.

Still, this is Arkady's fight to lose.

StiltmanFTW
Organic metal wink

abhilegend
Black Panther wins.

Isn't that right Vanguard?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Black Panther wins.

Isn't that right Vanguard?

laughing out loud

KingD19
Panther gets death spored too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.