An In Depth Look at: Atton Rand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Selenial
Hiya guys, after the recent binge on Kotor II characters, and the rightful acknowledgement of the Script's basis in canon and TSLRCM, I decided to write up a thread on one of the titular characters, Atton Rand!

The first half of the blog functions as a respect thread, the second half going more in depth and analytical into his feats to best judge how each should be interpreted. Hopefully this will be the first of many.

Hope you enjoy!

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/selenial/blog/an-in-depth-look-at-atton-rand/128108/

S_W_LeGenD
Decent work.

A good reference point for Atton Rand.

thumb up

Solar Power
A good read and a succinct summary of Atton's capabilities. It's rather unfortunate Meetra didn't think about him at all during the Revan novel so we could get a confirmation of his fate. Just a question, but when in Kotor II is it implied that Kreia followed Mical for a year? It must have been a subtle detail I missed.

Selenial
Originally posted by Solar Power
A good read and a succinct summary of Atton's capabilities. It's rather unfortunate Meetra didn't think about him at all during the Revan novel so we could get a confirmation of his fate. Just a question, but when in Kotor II is it implied that Kreia followed Mical for a year? It must have been a subtle detail I missed.

If I remember correctly, it only happens if your influence levels with him are low, so maybe I never triggered for you.

There's several cutscenes where she stalks him on the Ebon Hawk and messes with his mind. It appears she's affecting him for their entire time travelling together, dur to the fact he knows who she is and threatens to undo his plans.

Here's part three of the three part cutscene series: https://youtu.be/YWgv7B9X1hM

cs_zoltan
So when did he actually fight Sion?

FreshestSlice
After running away from Traya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.