Marka Ragnos runs the sabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
Sabers only
Morals on
Full healing after fight

1. Orgus Din
2. Darth Angral
3. Tholme
4. Plo Koon
5. Asajj Ventress
6. Savage Opress
7. Kit Fisto
8. Agen Kolar
9. Cade Skywalker
10. Exar Kun
11. Obi-Wan Kenobi
12. The Daughter with wooden stick xD

MythLord
Kinda hard to place him as a swordsman, but from what we know he definitely falls at 10.

And the Daughter doesn't even need a wooden stick... she doesn't even need to blink.

Deronn_solo

SunRazer
It's way too hard to make a precise call on Ragnos' skill, but 9 or 10.

ILS
Based on feats, done at 12 in a great fight.

AncientPower
Abysmal ordering.

Trocity
Marco Ragno has this.

Stealth Moose
Why is Obi-Wan ranked so high?

Petrus
Moose are you actually back or are you just playing with my feelings? sad

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Petrus
Moose are you actually back or are you just playing with my feelings? sad

Eh, awaiting a painfully long Steam update. I can't invest too much time in KMC because I get so little time as it is. I need a job where I can have rampant computer access again.

Petrus
Tbh that's in great part why I came back. I have a computer in front of me five hours a day in my job.

Stealth Moose
Tbh that's in great part why I came back. I have a computer in front of me five hours a day in my job.

That's why I was so active years ago. Either PC at work which I had free time to use, or no games to distract me when I got home.

Now, thanks to Gaben's sales, I will die before I finish my library.

Petrus
I'm only on during my work days and only when I'm at the office because girlfriend, friends, homework and Mass Effect.

Stealth Moose
I'm only on during my work days and only when I'm at the office because girlfriend, friends, homework and Mass Effect.

Replaying the series?

Petrus
Yes. Currently playing ME2 with all the DLC.

Stealth Moose
Yes. Currently playing ME2 with all the DLC.

The only one I never got was Overlord or whatever. Kinda boring premise.

I hope Andromeda has the galaxy exploration and new lore feel that the original title did. ME1's action was not great and the inventory system was an OCD nightmare, but the space opera feel, with a tinge of cosmic horror was well done. ME2 is flashier and tighter storyline, while ME3 is largely hit or miss. Leviathan and Citadel DLCs though are well well worth it.

Fated Xtasy
Ragnos...doesn't even have a saber?

Petrus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
The only one I never got was Overlord or whatever. Kinda boring premise.

I hope Andromeda has the galaxy exploration and new lore feel that the original title did. ME1's action was not great and the inventory system was an OCD nightmare, but the space opera feel, with a tinge of cosmic horror was well done. ME2 is flashier and tighter storyline, while ME3 is largely hit or miss. Leviathan and Citadel DLCs though are well well worth it.

Overlord is meh. I love Lair of the Shadow Broker, though.

I have very high hopes for Andromeda. I'm going to be ecstatic when it's released. Probably will pre-order it.

ME1 is great for its year, imho. Good enough gameplay that I still enjoy playing it today. I love ME2 and all its premise. It's just badass and entertaining. For me, ME3 did everything perfectly with the exception of the ending. And Leviathan is ****ing awesome, haven't played Citadel DLC but as far as I've seen it also looks awesome.

All in all, the ME series is imho one of the best of all time without a doubt.

Fated Xtasy
Tbh the control ending was my all time favorite of ME3

Never got the nerdrage over the ending

cs_zoltan
EC ending is not bad, but not great either. Pre-EC the ending was a mess tho.

Those who strongly hate the post EC endings are just butthurt.

Petrus
Meh, I don't hate it but I don't like it either. The nerdrage is because the producers specifically stated you'd have a gazillion options to choose for what happens at the end, and they literally just give you option A, B or C.

Anyway, you prefer the control ending over the green one?

cs_zoltan
For me Destroy > Synthesis > Control. Never picked Refuse yet.

Nephthys
Control is basically the only right choice imo. There's just no downside with a Paragon Shep.

Destroy is genocide and Synthesis is an abomination. With Control everyone lives, stuff gets rebuilt much faster, Reaper tech become available and safe, the past civilisations are preserved in the Reapers and Shepard can protect the galaxy forever. It's basically perfect.

cs_zoltan
That's why I don't like it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.