Jacen Solo vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Morals off

Sabers
Force
All Out

Bonus Round: Mace has ROTJ Luke, Jacen has his sister

Who wins?

Deronn_solo
1. Mace
2. Mace
3. Mace

Bonus; Mace and Luke, tbh.

MythLord
Mace.
Jacen.
Either way.

Team 2.

Deronn_solo
No seeing how Jacen takes Force at all, LMAO. His best TK feats are tossing around X-Wings, IIRC - which is, quite frankly, below Mace's showings in CW micro series.

I doubt is TP and Lightning will be doing anything either.

NewGuy01
Mace wins the first round; what incarnation of Jaina are we using for the second?

BazookaMaster
I go with idea this is the Jacen Solo from the first book of LOTF.

Sabers: Mace Windu, 7/10
Force: Jacen Solo, 10/10
All out: Jacen Solo, 8-9/10

darthbane77
Could go either way, though Mace has the advantage in sabers I think.

Sinious
All characters in their primes.

chingchangwalla
Mace shits on Jacen

Trocity
Originally posted by Sinious
All characters in their primes.

Caedus in a great fight. They're comparably skilled, Caedus I feel has the force edge but it shouldn't have much of an impact on the fight imo, it will largely be a sword fight.

Both are masters of shatterpoint. I just feel as though Jacen's plethora of esoteric techniques will come into play at some point, maybe an illusion of some sort, or he will conjure his third arm and jab Mace with a needle and poison him.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Trocity
Caedus in a great fight. They're comparably skilled, Caedus I feel has the force edge but it shouldn't have much of an impact on the fight imo, it will largely be a sword fight.

Both are masters of shatterpoint. I just feel as though Jacen's plethora of esoteric techniques will come into play at some point, maybe an illusion of some sort, or he will conjure his third arm and jab Mace with a needle and poison him.

I can agree with this.

Sabers : Mace
Force : Caedus
All out : Caedus wins via trickery

Deronn_solo
Wait, so this is Caedus, then? Far be it for me to say, I agree with Ziggy/Trocity outcome on the battle.

SunRazer
If it's Prime Jacen, then it's probably Mace, Caedus, Caedus.

Bonus - eh, either way. I might say team 1, though. They have enough unorthodoxy to screw with Luke first and then they'd gang up on Mace.

Emperordmb
If it's peak Jacen, Mace. If it's Caedus, Caedus.

Sinious
Clearly I meant Jedi prime you f***ing retards

Deronn_solo
Then make it clear next time you c'unt. thumb up

Sinious
don't use that word, WTF is wrong with you erm

Deronn_solo
You actually care about the language used here? no expression

Sinious
Dude, people read these posts. A lot of people amongst them would be offended by such language.

Deronn_solo
That would be true if this was any other site. Unfortunately, this is KMC. I don't think any lurker would actually care either way. This entire sub-forum is cancer

Plus, I don't care who I offend with words, LMAO.

Trocity
I love how he called everyone in the thread f***ing retards but is offended at being called a c*nt. laughing out loud

Sinious
smile

Ziggystardust
Clearly I meant Jedi prime you f***ing retards

Then it's :

Mace
Jacen
Mace

Jacen is still a better Force Wielder, too many tricks up his sleeve.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
That would be true if this was any other site. Unfortunately, this is KMC. I don't think any lurker would actually care either way. This entire sub-forum is cancer

Plus, I don't care who I offend with words, LMAO.

Explain my banning then :P

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

I kept spamming report 4 the lolz

srs.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

'Cause while the vast majority are think skinned individual, they are still a few phaggots here, apparently. They'll break though. Recently, Kurk has folded under the powerful DS nexus that is KMC Forum by bending the knee to Quanchi.

MythLord
KEK, bending the knee... to Quanchi.

cs_zoltan
Well Kurk is such a piece of shit he sucks even in trolling.

MythLord
Kurk sucks in life. Should kys. An hero timing. Hope Jmangamangaman doesn't hear me say dis.

Trocity
laughing out loud

MythLord
Wud probably go on his period again and say how we r awful people for making fun of an heroing.

Sinious
Originally posted by MythLord
Kurk sucks in life. Should kys. An hero timing. Hope Jmangamangaman doesn't hear me say dis. Ma mang Jaymang will destroy both you and Deronn Solo for your hate speech.

F***ING HITLERS

MythLord
He doesn't understand true power like me and bae do!

Sinious
He doesn't understand true power like me and bae do! Jaymang's PM Strike one shots any sort of power you cowards can bring about.

cs_zoltan
Kurk sucks in life. Should kys. An hero timing. Hope Jmangamangaman doesn't hear me say dis.

inb4 7 days ban.

Deronn_solo
Jaymang's PM Strike one shots any sort of power you cowards can bring about.

Jman couldn't best a stillborn baby on crack. smile

Sinious
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Jman couldn't best a stillborn baby on crack. smile Please.

You shall see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.