Comedian vs Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Comedian from Watchmen vs Black Widow. No weapons.

Martian_mind
Comedian.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Comedian stomp

Robtard
H2h, have to go with Widow. Some of her action scenes bordered on Looney Tunes (eg Russian mobsters in Avengers), while young Comedian got his ass kicked by an large, but chunky guy and old Comedian was utterly outclassed by Ozy, which isn't really a negative as Ozy is elite.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree to an extend on what Rob says. I tend to view things in a bigger picture capacity. Even though this is the movie forum, when characters have other pertinent info about them from other mediums i.e. comics, I give them weight. Not total weight, because you need to properly place them, but they do factor in a bit. So with that in mind. A younger comedian did better against Ozy, though it was a sucker punch and Ozy might not have been trying. Also, in the comic series, the fight between comedian and ozy was a long drawn out affair. Thus proving his elite status himself. Then when you factor in his other comics showings, he should be considerably above BW in most areas. So with little to no showings on screen, a little deductive logic needs to be used here. Comedian even less than portrayed in the series or comics curbs BW. It's really that simple.

Robtard
If we bring in comic support for Comedian, then we should bring in comic support for Widow, yeah? Considering she's been published in multiple titles since the mid 60's, it's likely going to be a stomp in her favor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Huh? Most I would say not. Obviously it would also help her some as well. However, he'd still be above her in virtually ever way. She clearly can struggle with power overcoming her skill. Comedian had still and power. I see that as a total mismatch if we bring in comics.

Silent Master
Then you've never read any comics with Black Widow in them, because comic BW has much better feats against superhuman level people that either movie or comic Comedian.

quanchi112
Kt has never read a comic in his pathetic existence.

FrothByte
Comedian will lose simply due to the fact that he doesn't have enough feats. If we saw more of him fighting h2h then it might have been different. He has shown pretty good punching strength.

But he doesn't have victories against the type of fodder that BW has, so I'll have to go with BW.

BruceSkywalker
Natasha stomps period..

this is with as well as without comic book feats.. I should know threse things as I have watched the movies and as well read the comics

Zack M
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Comedian.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Natasha stomps period..

this is with as well as without comic book feats.. I should know threse things as I have watched the movies and as well read the comics

How does BW based on comics. What makes you believe this?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kt has never read a comic in his pathetic existence.

Don't sorry loser boy, you'll understand adult conversations someday

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How does BW based on comics. What makes you believe this?

Having read the comics, which is something you have never done.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's rich coming from you. Somebody who was laughed off the comic vs. forum for not reading comics and general trolling. Just cause you have no clue about comes or logic, doesn't mean everybody is a dumb as you

Silent Master
Unlike you, I've never been laughed off any board. what you're doing right now is called projecting.

KuRuPT Thanosi
BWAHAHAHA you've been literally called a troll on TWO separate forums. You were constantly ridiculed on herochat. In fact, you name was used as a synonym for trolling there. People would say, don't go all silent on me or don't be like another Silent. On here, much the same. You were laughed off multiple boards, and to say otherwise is quite funny indeed.

Silent Master
Repeating your lies wont make them true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.