Jedi Battlemasters vs Sith Assassins (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Kao Cen Darach, Lord Hoth, Cin Drallig & Kyle Katarn

vs

Darth Sion, Darth Ekkage, Emperor's Hand Mara Jade, TPM Darth Maul

Fight takes place in the wilderness of Belsavis.

chingchangwalla
Katarn's the only competent chap on team 1 :/

SunRazer
I was under the impression that Kao & Hoth were both held in high regard here.

Fated Xtasy
Lol Kyle is still the most competent one regardless

Trocity
Hoth and Drallig have little to go on barring accolades.

Kao and Kyle are more impressive than anyone on team 2, barring Maul.

Interesting fight, could see a case made for either side if Maul works some overtime and handles 2 people at once.

I'd go with team 1 personally, though.

Nephthys
Sith

SunRazer
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol Kyle is still the most competent one regardless

Most competent =/= only one competent.

NTJack0
Kyle can't fight them all when his entire team gets raped, Team 2 wins.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
Most competent =/= only one competent.

Yeah? Hence why I said "most"?

SunRazer
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yeah? Hence why I said "most"?

You were clearly laughing at what I said above, and then posted something that was non sequitur?

Anyway, who wins?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
You were clearly laughing at what I said above, and then posted something that was non sequitur?

Anyway, who wins?

Nah. I laughed because your commented reminded me of the Hoth vs Bane video. That's all lol

|King Joker|
Who's Darth Ekkage, and how good is Emperor's Hand Mara Jade?

carthage
Darach fought off a skilled Inquisitor/Malgus who has greater inherent potential than either so he should wipe the floor with Sion who has only beaten mooks. Katarn probably dies to Maul with difficulty on Maul's part, given Maul as already beaten two of the Jedi's most skilled Swordsmen, fought off scores of Black sun fodder, and is the most skilled Sith apprentice in history. Not sure what Ekkage is contributing here, Hoth probably kills her. Mara Jade is more powerful than Drallig but probably not as skilled (At this time), but honestly Maul should clinch it for his team.

SunRazer
@KJ - A Dark Councillor from the TOR era who was apparently one of their deadliest Sith assassins (or was it the deadliest?) Somebody else might be better equipped to expand on that.

Mara Jade's trained in assassination protocols and undergoes some pretty good practice IIRC, but I don't think she's really beaten anybody of particular note. Just putting her in as a counterbalance to a team that I think is primarily better than team one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.