Count Dooku/Darth Maul vs Darth Traya/Darth Sion/The Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Battle takes place on Mustafar. All at their peaks.

Trocity
I could see team two winning tbh. Sion and the Exile could engage Dooku and Maul while Traya sits back and spams Force.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2

MythLord
Team uno.

Selenial
I don't know why Sion's here, team two win without him.

chingchangwalla
Dooku takes Traya in a good fight and Maul just ***** slaps Sion and Meetra.

Nephthys
Peak Exile and Sion would rock Maul. Traya takes Dooku as well.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Peak Exile and Sion would rock Maul.

Lmfao

QuakeBlood
up

UCanShootMyNova
Team 1.

chingchangwalla
Dooku takes Traya in a very good fight. Surik gets taken down and Maul one shots Sion every time times infinity

AncientPower
Rofl. Traya handles Dooku whilst The Exile and Sion take Maul.

carthage
Team 1

Maul can ragdoll Meetra and implode Sion and scatter his pieces via BFR

Dooku can blitz Traya

AncientPower
Maul would ragdoll himself by tripping over.

Traya likely drains them both tbh.

Nephthys
I didn't notice this took place on Mustafar, lol. You might as well tape banana peels to Maul's feet and get his baffoonary over with quickly.

chingchangwalla
Gonna retire and get life soon Neph? You've been on KMC for nine years bud, it's sad

Ziggystardust
Dooku is good, but I'm not sure he can carry Maul here. We must take off two obligatory rounds from team 1 due to Maul's accident prone nature.

Nephthys
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Gonna retire and get life soon Neph? You've been on KMC for nine years bud, it's sad

Salty posts like this give me every reason to stay.

The Ellimist
Traya might be able to win via drain. Otherwise, team 2 is too inept. Sion is fodder, especially on Mustafar.

Nephthys
I guess you were away while Traya and everyone got re-evaluated. She's seen as more powerful than Dooku now. She took out nearly 20 elite sith assassins easily with the force.

The Ellimist
Powerscaling makes a high placement of Traya only possible if you have KotOR Exile >>>> Revan Exile.

Also plenty of people can take out lots of fodder. Even Bane could kill eight assassins.

Nephthys
Then I guess that's true. Or maybe you've been powerscaling wrong.

It's pretty rare actually. Nearly 20 is an insane number, that's a better feat than any of Dooku's.

The Ellimist
When Zen Zallow is two shotting actual sith warriors?

Nephthys
In sabers.

But ok, so Traya is nearly 10 times as powerful as Zallow who was near equal in power to Malgus who was shitting on Jedi who building-bust.

MythLord
The game shows seven of them confused

I mean, I guess the script says it was originally meant to be twenty, but they probably cut it down because of limited programming and whatnot.

Trocity
Burnt out buildings are also much easier to drop than fully intact buildings whose structural support hasn't been compromised.

Still, Traya likely would have one-shot Ventress and friends while still in her pajamas, then just gone back to sleep.

MythLord
Dooku did one-shot Ventress and friends when he actually used his Force powers, though smile

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
Burnt out buildings are also much easier to drop than fully intact buildings whose structural support hasn't been compromised.

Still, Traya likely would have one-shot Ventress and friends while still in her pajamas, then just gone back to sleep.

Are you a building expert? Space age building materials would likely be far more durable to fire than our equivalent. Lets not pretend that pushing over two large buildings without noticeable effort isn't a great feat even accounting for fire damage.

Trocity
That was kind of silly; mocking my building expertise and then guessing about "space age building material."

It would clearly be easier to drop a building that had suffered fire damage, I'm pretty sure the quote even notes the buildings were fairly wrecked.

And that is true, Wolf. smile

Nephthys
It isn't a guess that star wars is more advanced than modern day, particularly Alderaan.

It says they were gutted, suggesting the insides were damaged. No mention of instability or damage to the walls.

Trocity
They no doubt are, though how much, none of us can say.

Gutted, that's it. I think it would make it easier to drop but it's obviously a good feat for a nameless Jedi.

Zenwolf
The insides damaged, yet no damage to the walls or instability, despite that the walls and whatever is holding the building up are inside the building? So which is it?

Selenial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Powerscaling makes a high placement of Traya only possible if you have KotOR Exile >>>> Revan Exile

Yep, that's true. Losing her wound lost her power gains, as well as the bonds she had disappearing.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
In sabers.

But ok, so Traya is nearly 10 times as powerful as Zallow who was near equal in power to Malgus who was shitting on Jedi who building-bust.

Blitzing in sabers is probably more difficult given its rarity, and your scaling doesn't make sense; those fodder were hardly Zallow's limit. It just isn't that impressive to beat lots of "elite" sith assassins.

UCanShootMyNova

cs_zoltan
Why the **** did you post that here?

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Blitzing in sabers is probably more difficult given its rarity, and your scaling doesn't make sense; those fodder were hardly Zallow's limit. It just isn't that impressive to beat lots of "elite" sith assassins.

You're comparing apples and oranges. To blitz someone you just need to be past a certain threshold above them. With the force its a cumulative effort since you need to spread your power out into overpowering each opponent simultaneously. Traya would only be using a portion of her power on each enemy, and that portion would need to still be great enough to kill them.

UCanShootMyNova
Wrong thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.