Sariss vs. Sirak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Duel takes place in the Valley of the Jedi

Deronn_solo
Sarris mind rapes Force and All-out.She can pretty much stomp him in sabers, too.

Emperordmb
Someone remind me what Sarris has again?

SunRazer
She curbed Yun, IIRC.

Emperordmb
Yeah looking through that Dark Jedi RT, I'd side with Sirak. If there's something not in the RT I could be persuaded to change my mind.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SunRazer
She curbed Yun, IIRC.
I thought Yun literally deflected a strike aimed at Katarn into his own body.

Deronn_solo
Being more powerful than someone who literally willed themselves to survive after bisection, and give Kyle a hard fight is far above Sirak, LMAO.

Ziggystardust
Maw > Maul confirmed.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Maw > Maul confirmed.

How's that? PS: Know you're kidding, but still.

darthbane77
Sariss wins pretty easy imo.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Being more powerful than someone who literally willed themselves to survive after bisection, and give Kyle a hard fight is far above Sirak, LMAO.
Quote for Sariss being more powerful than Maw?

And as far as "giving Kyle a hard fight" goes, I'm fairly certain Katarn wasn't remotely at his peak as a duelist.

Fated Xtasy
Sariss destroys

Emperordmb
How?

DarthAnt66
Sariss, probably.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Quote for Sariss being more powerful than Maw?

It's in The New Essential Guide To Characters, tbh. Do you have a copy on you? I have it on my tablet, but I'm watch YGO atm to I'll post after I'm done. Anyway, in the book, thereis a quote that says each Dark Jedi Kyle defeats is more powerful than the next, or something along those lines. Since Sariss was defeated after Maw....

Kyle was pretty beastly even at this stage. Besting Rom Mohc in H2H while he donned the most powerful exo-suit in the Empire , wrecked Maw, used Wall of Light to cut Jerec off from the Force, fought Boba to a "standstill" etc. What has Surik has to his name that even come close to the above. I'm frankly, all ears.

DarthAnt66
This is Sirak, not Surik, DC.

Deronn_solo
Oops, phucking typo...

Fated Xtasy
DC sources for Rohm Moc and Boba?

Deronn_solo
---Excerpt from Dark Force Saga Part 1

---Excerpt from New Essential Guide to Characters

Emperordmb

Fair enough. DC.

This actually pleases me since I think Katarn's underrated.

No way in hell Sirak is getting mindraped though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.