Potential Peak of Revan's Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
We never got to see Revan's peak, so based on what we see of him in the novel and SWTOR; how powerful would he have been had both his light and dark halves merged and he had lived. There are a few theories I've seen (none of which I particularly subscribe to yet) ranging from Revan Reborn (novel Revan) being exactly that, to Revan's power potentially doubling (also seems somewhat unlikely); so I'd like to hear some ideas from you all for what could have happened.

Deronn_solo
Coleman Trebor level.

Barely.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Coleman Trebor level.

Barely. I dunno know man, Coleman Trebor is OP as ****. Takes some ****in skills to die that fast.

Trocity
I thought the quotes posted a few weeks ago all stated Dooku was surprised by Trebor and would have been blitzed if not for Jango.

This sarcastic shit talk directed at Coleman is disgusting, quite frankly.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Trocity
I thought the quotes posted a few weeks ago all stated Dooku was surprised by Trebor and would have been blitzed if not for Jango.

This sarcastic shit talk directed at Coleman is disgusting, quite frankly. I actually don't mind Trebor, I just thought making fun of his was funny is all. I always liked Trebor because he looked like a dinosaur, haha.

Zenwolf

This sarcastic shit talk directed at Coleman is disgusting, quite frankly.

That doesn't really translate to skill though, it'd be the scenario of just a sucker punch to drop a superior opponent.

Beniboybling

This sarcastic shit talk directed at Coleman is disgusting, quite frankly. Pretty much, the idea that Revan could ever be Trebor level is laughable.

MS Warehouse
Force God.

DarthAnt66
"Unlimited." thumb up

chingchangwalla
Pretty much Palpatine x2

chingchangwalla
Please, Trebor has 360 vision, he's a Jedi council master, mastered Soresu and he got killed within three shots by Jango Fett. He's solid.

darthbane77
Thanks to Ant and Ching for the only serious comments here.

ILS
Maul level

MythLord
Originally posted by darthbane77
Thanks to Ant and Ching for the only serious comments here.

I doubt Ching was being serious.

Anyways, above Satele Shan and that's all that matters.

darthbane77
Originally posted by MythLord
I doubt Ching was being serious.

Anyways, above Satele Shan and that's all that matters. Oh...still not 100% on when everybody's joking yet unless it's obvious. Haven't been here long enough yet.

Petrus
Originally posted by ILS
Maul level

LOL

Jmanghan
4th best Force User?

Luke, Palpatine, Yoda, and then Revan.

Though he could surpass Yoda eventually.

Stealth Moose
Revan could maybe take RotS Luke.

Maybe.

Petrus
No way you made that mistake twice in ten minutes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.