Manchester Black Vs Maxwell Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Which uber telepath wins?

Zack M
Go!

riv6672
No!

Surtur
All I know is it took Maxwell Lord months and months of slowly breaching Supermans defenses before he could control him(At least I thought that is what he said). Whereas Black was f*cking with his head, performing mind swaps with Supes and Bizarro, etc. without needing that much time to prepare.

Plus Black not only has tp, but tk as well.

Zack M
Yeah, but at the end of his run, Maxwell reversed the entire world's minds without any blood. That's uber.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Surtur
All I know is it took Maxwell Lord months and months of slowly breaching Supermans defenses before he could control him(At least I thought that is what he said). Whereas Black was f*cking with his head, performing mind swaps with Supes and Bizarro, etc. without needing that much time to prepare.

Actually, Black explained he was unable to crack Superman's mind until Lois' father died(later retconned as faked his death) during the Imperiex war. And Superman was unaware of it. I would guess that got him a foothold of sorts.

Surtur
Ah yes I suppose my post was worded strangely, I was referring to Chester messing with his mind in terms of..his giving him a stroke and all that junk he did. He just kind of did it, right there on the spot. But that was TK. Though the mind swap obviously wasn't.

Delta1938
Ah yes I suppose my post was worded strangely, I was referring to Chester messing with his mind in terms of..his giving him a stroke and all that junk he did. He just kind of did it, right there on the spot. But that was TK. Though the mind swap obviously wasn't.

Oh, well this--

Definitely didn't help!! eek! Side note, nothing indicated Black had telepathy in his initial appearance. Makes me wonder if Kelly had it in mind and just didn't have him use it or he added it later.

Surtur
Yeah, though I do think Black with his TP did control thousands of people at once. I don't know if an unamped Lord did anything similar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.