Another Round Of Scenario Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. As Malgus tears through Jedi in the Sacking of Coruscant, he comes face-to-face with the B-team. Angral & Adraas are by his side. Which trio wins?

2. Just as in The Phantom Menace, an injured TPM Maul ambushes Qui-Gon in the desert of Tatooine. However, TPM Obi-Wan is by Qui-Gon's side. Can Maul strike down both Jedi?

3. As in Witches of the Mist, Asajj Ventress & Savage Opress locate Dooku and attempt to assassinate him. This time, however, it's Savage after he's been trained by Maul. Four Magnaguards will come to assist Tyranus in two minutes. Can the Count turn the tables or is he murdered before the two minute mark?

4. A Muur-possessed Celeste Morne finds ANH Darth Vader in the jungles of Yavin IV. The two immediately recognize each other and engage in a duel. Who wins?

5. As in the Revan novel, Nyriss has the upper hand against Meetra Surik & Scourge. However, Revan has emerged from the cell, not reborn as a Jedi, but as a corrupted and immensely powerful Dark Jedi Master. Nyriss, Surik & Scourge briefly team up to defeat him. Can they succeed?

6. As insurance, Malak has decided to keep Bastila Shan in the heart of the Star Forge with him, instead of in a separate room. Revan defeats all of the droids and comes to face Malak (with the Jedi bodies), only this time, Bastila is by Malak's side and still comes back for four fights. Morals off. Can Revan defeat the duo?

Jmanghan
1. Malgus in his team.

Fisto will give him trouble, but I think he can take him.

Angral should take Saesee Tiin.

Adraas vs Kolar is... hard to tell, since I dunno much about Adraas.

The name rings a bell, but I can't remember who he/she is.

2. No, Maul at this point can't beat both of them, especially in an open area like Tatooine.

MythLord
1. B-Team, Angral and Adraas are meh combatants.

2. I assume he can.

3. Eh, I can see Tyranus taking it, ngl.

4. Vader.

5. They probably do, yeah.

6. Yeah, Bastilla is fodder.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
1. B-Team, Angral and Adraas are meh combatants.

2. I assume he can.

3. Eh, I can see Tyranus taking it, ngl.

4. Vader.

5. They probably do, yeah.

6. Yeah, Bastilla is fodder.

Meh combatants that are above the B-team.

Tiin is practically featless.

Nephthys
1. Malgus & Pals

2. Probably.

3. I guess the duo may take it.

4. Muur.

5. Hmm, probably.

6. No.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Meh combatants that are above the B-team.

Tiin is practically featless.

Logical deduction helps for Tiin. And Agen is considerably ahead of Angral or Adraas, lel.

SunRazer
Bastila's not much compared to Revan, but even if she's just a distraction for Malak, that could make a difference.

And have any of you considered that she could focus her Battle Meditation on Malak and Revan instead of directly contributing to the fight? That could also be enough to sway the battle in Malak's favor.

|King Joker|
1. Adraas is a weak link, so the B-Team wins.

2. Probably.

3. I'd say there's a good chance he would die, since Savage can probably block lightning at this point, which was the only thing keeping Dooku from being overwhelmed, IIRC.

Trocity
1. B-Team

2. Maul

3. Hmm

4. Vader

5. Revan

6. Not sure how much she adds, don't know enough about her.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Logical deduction helps for Tiin. And Agen is considerably ahead of Angral or Adraas, lel. Lets not pretend like Angral got stomped by the HoT, he didn't.

HoT wasn't at his peak yet, but he was pretty powerful, and his saber skills were unmatched at that point, this is also not that long before he fights Scourge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.