Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Nihl & Darth Maladi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone is in their prime; battle takes place on Dantooine.

Round 1: Lightsabers
Round 2: Force
Round 3: All out

MythLord
Obi.

Team.

Probably Team.

Deronn_solo
Team sweeps.

cs_zoltan
The only really debatable is sabers only.

ILS
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
The only really debatable is sabers only. For who?

cs_zoltan
Either way you fug. That's why it's debatable. Force and All out goes to team.

ILS
kbro

I now know where your true allegiances lie

|King Joker|
Anyone think Kenobi can win this?

DarthAnt66
Kenobi. thumb up

chingchangwalla
Kenobi. He's staved off better opponents.

BazookaMaster
1: Kenobi is on a clearly higher level than Nihl. And Maladi just can't compete. Also I think Obi-Wan's style is pretty good for a fight against two inferior opponents... also one inferior + one huge inferior rarely win against their opponent in Star Wars. Obi-Wan for 10/10 in good fights.

2: Nihl is very powerful, it is clear, and Maladi >should< be powerful. I think their joined power is too much. They win 10/10 in very long fights. Veeery long fights. Nobody here has what it takes to truly overpower Kenobi, so it will be a long long fight, wearing Kenobi down.

3: Very similar to 1. Unless they also make good effort with combining their powers, giving each other leverage for good Force attacks, I dont see them changing round 1 outcome. Kenobi 7-9/10 in good fights imo.

|King Joker|
Any arguments for the team?

chingchangwalla
I don't really see what Maladi is bringing to the table that could harm Obi-Wan tbh, Nihl alone would give Kenobi a pretty good fight tho

Q99
Force wise Maladi hit Cade with a 'memory walk.'

Memory walk's one of the higher level force attacks, and quite hard to defend against. So, yea, force-wise Kenobi is in real trouble in 2, and that'll carry them in 3 as well. Obi-Wan can't handle the esoteric force attacks and Nihl at the same time.

Also just a combination of sabers + lightning let her hold off Shado Vao (a very skilled saber user) for awhile, so Maladi's saber defense isn't bad, but it's clearly just a supplement to force powers for her. The only time I can recall her actually striking with a saber was to execute someone, mostly she used it for defense.

Normally I'd say numbers would tell in saber duels, but we know how impressive Kenobi is even against high-level duos, and with Maladi's saber skills being so defensive Kenobi mainly has to worry about Nihl's offense. It'll take awhile but Kenobi can get their number in saber-only eventually.

NewGuy01
The team's out of their league.

SunRazer
Obi-Wan wins. Maladi doesn't compare, and Nihl's outmatched.

UCanShootMyNova
Kenobi. Team. Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.